RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-07, 01:04 AM   #1
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
I was just thinkin and well....

IP: 2372 BC06

Well yes I'm still a virgin but I've had my chances with a few chicks before. I denied for I believe pretty logic reasons. a couple times they just drunk I mean now that i think bout it I'd fuck them now but I've always had a want for a gurl thats also a virgin so I can have a relationship with them with no games you know. and when I think about it, it's hard findin a virgin that wants to move to the next level cause they scared n what not but than it makes me think about non-virgins and how easy it is to get wit em but how hard it is to get a strong relationship and for my first time I always wanted to be able to keep a relationship. just never really found the right gurl....idk question is basically you think i should stop waitin around for the right gurl and just go fuck some sexy drunk chick or not?

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-07, 01:07 AM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Whoever you feel comfortable with. I lost mine at some party, on some grass ,behind some car.
I have NO regrets!!!
Old 04-01-07, 01:10 AM   #4
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

yea true but I'm so sick of fuckin waitin.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-07, 01:12 AM   #5
Jay 3rd
Light Weight

IP: 1865 7239

nothin wrong with non virgins man, depending on the person ofcourse.. and the Virgins are goin fast.. now usually people that are virgins and have sex usally base the relationship on that when thats wrong u base a relationship on love and feelings for on another.. so if u can find that in a non virgin and kno u can tust her then go for it man, doesnt always gotta be a virgin girl to be the right one.. no go out there and be someone! lol

Send a message via AIM to Jay 3rd   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-07, 01:18 AM   #7
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

yea I thought bout that as well, and I aint exactly lookin for a virgin. It dont matter to me, i just wanan find the right gurl I can trust as well as fuck.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 04-01-07, 01:22 AM   #8
JaneDoe
the girl people love to hate

IP: E188 5BFF

not all non virgins are sluts
and not all virgins are conservative

dont settle for less. you can find a nonvirgin who is reluctant to even fuck you after 3 months. sometimes the right girl is right in front of your face

i dont make the list. dont get mad at me.
i just make the hits like a factory

-Jay-Z

like The Gooch Disappear...vamoose...you're wack to me
take them rhymes back to the factory

-Notorious B.I.G
Send a message via AIM to JaneDoe Send a message via Yahoo to JaneDoe   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-07, 01:23 AM   #9
Jay 3rd
Light Weight

all i can say is dont go to clubs and think u gonna find the one.. u might but might end up wit somethin... ry the movies, girl chillen wit some friends.. down here iu go to super wal-mart u bound to hook up.. me and my cuz call it club wal mart.. bitches dressed up n shit every where.. just start goin out to more places and tell em Jay 3rd said what up lol

Old 04-01-07, 01:25 AM   #10
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneDoe
not all non virgins are sluts
and not all virgins are conservative

dont settle for less. you can find a nonvirgin who is reluctant to even fuck you after 3 months. sometimes the right girl is right in front of your face

thats what scares me lmao, makes me wonder who it could be.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 04-01-07, 01:31 AM   #12
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
Well truthfully dude, sometimes sex can ruin a relationship, I mean sounds like your looking for "the one" I say wait till your marred then, because when you date and have sex most of the time, you lose interest in that person fast, you explore the hole package, before purchasing the product and theres nothing more to explore later you become bored and then it doesn't work out, I see that happening all the time, shit mostly from my stupid 3 sisters, I mean it sounds like you want to be one with someone only way to be one is through marriage, thats the only was I see trust, I cant trust a person knowing that I wont be with them forever, or until death.

damn, word!. thats very true I can see that happening a lot as well sometime. But thats why you gotta find the "one" especially when i get married I'ma make sure shes gonna wanan fuck normally as well as me feel the same for her in the bed. haha or maybe in the public.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 04-01-07, 01:37 AM   #13
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 5006 8890

just wait for the right one man......
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-07, 01:43 AM   #14
Jay 3rd
Light Weight

lol man i been wit my girl over 4 years we aint married and still fuck like crazy lol.. trust me you'll kno when u the one.. my opinion get a latin girl if u wanna fuck they love it.. just hope u can handle a girl that can handle her self..
Which btw EXCLUSIVE pic of jay 3rd and some of the wifey is in the mug shot area