RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-05, 06:44 PM   #1
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

2pac - Loyal To The Game(Review)

IP: 28AD 5545

2pac - Loyal to The Game REVIEW

1.Soldier Like Me-Ok this songs pretty cool...pacs got the charisma on the mic like crazy on this song....the beat kinda gets played after a while....but its straight....prolly nun i'd use...but its cool..Eminem is good on the hook....its pretty catchy....i'm feelin this song..its pretty cool

Rating-7.5/10

2.The Uppercut-The beats hard as hell i'm really feelin that shit...also pacs flow on this is crazy..i like the way he changes his style up...this shits raw right here.....the hook is crazy as hell.....this is a pretty tight song....

Rating-8/10

3.Out On Bail-this song heres cool..the beats pretty hot.....the intro's too long tho..thats one of the only flaws.....the flow on this somewhat doesn't match the beat...but its still pretty hot....the lyrics of course are pretty tight....the hook was cool..this was a cool song.....nun too mentionable

Rating-7/10

4.Ghetto Gospel-THIS BEATS HOT AS HELL...the piano and everything..this shit right heres fire...the flow for pac matches the beat perfectly.....this shit right heres pretty damn hot....the hooks straight...this shits hot man...sum i'd bump in a cd player..or in a stereo...good shit..

Rating-9/10

5.Black Cotton-the beats cool...its more of a shady/d-12 typa beat tho....nothing i'd really picture pac spittin on if he was still alive you know....this shit right heres pretty hot.....em's drops hot...pacs drops hot...overall a nice song...

Rating-8/10

6.Loyal To The Game-Of course this is the song thats sposed to portrait the main name of the album...the beats cool..sum i would picture more a member of G Unit spittin on.....like Young Buck.....this shits pretty hot still..Bucks drops pretty hard.Hook is hot...of course....this is a tight song...

Rating-9.5/10

7.Thugs Get Lonely Too-The beat is hard as hell....but i feel its not as bangin as i think it could be....shoulda put a little bit more into it.but its still cool....then pacs verse of course is fiya...nice nice...i'm feeling it.....the hooks hell hot....i like this right here....really feelin this song...

Rating-8.5/10

8.N.I.G.G.A-this beats ok...nuthing too special.....i aint really feelin it..its way too mellow..and as we all know pac wasn't that mellow....this songs ok...nun too special..one of the weaker songs of the cd......maybe a last minute track they wanted to add too the cd....problay...

Rating-6.5/10

9.Who Do You Love-Again...this beat was way tooo mellow for a pac song....the verses were tight....was feeling the lyrics and the flow......this right here was a cool song......nothing i'd wanna listne to repetitively tho....its straight..

Rating-7/10

10.A Crooked Nigga Too-This beats pretty sick.....army typa beat.....was feelin that shit.....verses were hot.....this is a sick song right here.....problay one of the fastest drops i've seen pac do....its pretty cool tho....this songs real cool..beat seems kinda simple during the verse tho...but its straight...

Rating-7.2/10

11.Dont You Trust Me-This beats def. not somthing pac would spit on...but its pretty hot..seems some what pop/hip hop....it pisses me off them puttin Dido on a song with Pac tho...cuz pac wouldn't ever do a song with pac.....but oh well its tight...this songs pretty cool..beats hella hard..one of the best on the cd...

Rating-8/10

12.Hennesey-the beats too slow....its aiight....the drops are cool....flows hot...obie does a nice job on his drop....this sogns nothing i'd listen to a lot..maybe just 2 pass by time.....

Rating-6/10

13.Thug For Life-The beat again..is kinda gay..but its good enuff to put on a cd i guess....i dont really like this song too much..drops nice..but not the kinda drop i'd pictue on this beat...

Rating-6/10

14.Po Nigga Blues-Of course the beats hard as hell its produced by Scott Stortch....i could imagine pac spittin too this if he was still alive.....this shit right heres hot as fuck man...the drop fits perfect with this beat...the beat is sooo damn addicting.....real nice track here...

Rating-9.7/10

15.Hennesy-The other hennesy song..its cool...the hooks pretty hot...the singing is catchy.....nice track here......feeling this right here.....not too much to say about it tho....

Rating-7.5/10

Overall this cd was cool......not a spectacular cd...nothing i'd bump all the time..but its straight...

OVERALL RATING-7.9/10

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 04-04-05, 07:00 PM   #2
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

There is proof all over this CD that pac is alive..........like in that song wit Obie pac says "Gangsta ass Nigga named Trice"<<<<<<,i was like oh shit.....but technology these days is out of this world......so i dont know.....but any way as for the CD itself not bad but i would expect more from Pac.....but fuck it 8/10 in my book.........and ma favorate song Ghetto Gospel...........great hook by Elton John..........Any way thats my out on that shit.....peayces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 07:06 PM   #3
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

^wow.......................
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 04-04-05, 07:33 PM   #4
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: 828D 0B7A

I heard dis shit was real hot!!!!!!!!!!
u not fink so?????
Old 04-04-05, 08:04 PM   #5
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

yea...its a dope album i recommend it
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 04-04-05, 11:54 PM   #6
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BE07 6157

Yeah, it was a nice album. I liked Ghetto Gospel.
Old 04-05-05, 05:50 AM   #7
Pandemonium
Burnt face man

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 206E 7797

Best song is either uppercut or don't you trust me. In my opinion, hot album.
Old 04-05-05, 06:48 AM   #8
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

Text Record: 3-1
IP: 7F23 8EDF

yeah damn yo, this album hotttttttttttttttt
Old 04-05-05, 12:32 PM   #9
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 94D5 AD86

the remix of ghetto gispel over akons ghetto gospel soundas so much better#

DJ One Remix i think or sumin like dat its dope

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 04-08-05, 01:52 PM   #10
Julius Revees
New to RV

From: WTF....U Bitches Don't Need To Know A Damn Thing..But I Fucked Ur Mama..Thats All U Need To Know...Do I Ask U Where U Live...Well Don't Fuckin Ask Me Where I Live...As A Matter It's For Me To Know, & For U To Fuckin Find Out!!!!
Text Record: 0-1
IP: BCCC E12A

That Album Could Of Been Better But I Give It 3 Mics

RaP-VerSe Led-GeNd

<Marquee>...I'm So FucKin SiCk I'm CaTchin A FeVer...</Marquee>

Julius Revees
Send a message via ICQ to Julius Revees Send a message via AIM to Julius Revees Send a message via Yahoo to Julius Revees   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-05, 04:30 PM   #11
.:F.ate:.
ready 4 wuteva

Text Record: 1-2
IP: 4E44 2B5D

that aint tha whole cd mayne....wut about da remix to crooked nigga too and Loyal to tha Game... i think they got betta beats than tha originals. but tha best songs on tha whole cd is poor nigga blues & ghetto gospel..that poor nigga blues was on a makaveli cd tho and i think i heard some of that loyal to tha game before too..
Old 04-11-05, 08:23 AM   #12
da Illest!!
Light Weight

Text Record: 5-4
IP: B3B9 F44A

i dono i dont think it was that hot, there was a couple a tight tracks on their like loyal 2 da game n a few other but not that many. I'give it a 5/10.
Old 05-03-05, 10:15 PM   #14
MiSk
Business Not Personal

Text Record: 9-1
IP: 6645 381F

I was never a big 2Pac fan.

Got this album, shit is hot!

Definatly buy or download. Did I say download?
Old 05-06-05, 04:20 PM   #15
Ape-X
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: E58C EE60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyriclesolja
There is proof all over this CD that pac is alive..........like in that song wit Obie pac says "Gangsta ass Nigga named Trice"<<<<<<,i was like oh shit.....but technology these days is out of this world......so i dont know.....but any way as for the CD itself not bad but i would expect more from Pac.....but fuck it 8/10 in my book.........and ma favorate song Ghetto Gospel...........great hook by Elton John..........Any way thats my out on that shit.....peayces

Man, they already determined that they edited pac's lyrics to give shout outs to G-Unit and Shady Record artists. Ya'll gotta get up to date on this shit.