RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lethal Lyricist League > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-02, 06:35 AM   #16
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

Text Record: 5-7
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CE07 81DB

close battle in themechanics things like flow , volcab wordplay and all that this was close but the punches are what let untouchable take this one

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league

Old 07-12-02, 01:55 PM   #17
*UnFuckWithAbLe*

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 446E E169

*upps a sticky*

hahahah

Old 07-12-02, 02:03 PM   #18
.........sIn.........

IP: C15B 43D3

At first i thought it was Listen.....

But like I said to Unfuckwithable dis mournin......

"Since it's you.....
Don't Ya Think Listen Woulda Came Doper...To Guarantee A Win..Or Almost Guarantee A Win.."--sIn

I thought it was at first...cuz black flame made me suspicious of it bein someone...And I thought u put together ur verses like so.........

But i changed my mind later...so no BS....

wUn...

Old 07-12-02, 02:05 PM   #19
.........sIn.........

IP: C15B 43D3

But i think it's jus ADAPT now.....

i almost got %100 proof on this...jus waitin for sumthin to come back to me....then I'll know......But I'm pretty sure dis time it's ADAPT....

Both Lady Mayhiem And ADAPT will claim No...
But since they are both controlled or MAYBEY controlled by da same person.......

Old 07-12-02, 04:46 PM   #20
sPLiFFeAZy

*UnFuckWithAbLe* can way harder

IP: 6881 240B

Quote:
Originally posted by Broke Stylez
Un fuck jus came mad harder, better presentations of punches,
Lady :Cough:
Came more original, a style Ive seemed to see :Cough:
But key punches...
jus a few...
Vote Un...
This Dude's-Gay - ya Screwed EH!! - freeStyles ? i 'COME OFF THE DOME' Faster than a 'LOW BUDGET TOUPEE' ..
So Eventually - Ya Left-tah-FLee - Dont Sweat-My-Steez - Too Badd You Cant Make Money Off a TEXT-CD!! ..
You Get Raped-Guy So Dont Doubt Or You'll Fall-Bitch-Now you 'DROP ON STR8 LINES' Like 'U WERE AN ALCOHOLIC'..
LabeL's Wont-Sign-Ya- LISTEN If U Was Sik Of DIK-RYDAZ-Then Wut's Gonna Happen If they Realize U Have a VAGINA?.
When i Spew it's Phsyco-Bitch - Frontin like You Got This 'HANDS DOWN' When You's a 'UNICYCLISTS'!! ..

vote= unfuckwithable

Old 07-13-02, 12:57 AM   #21
Liquid Flame
Says Avatars Suck !

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 1636 8BC9

First Off , Unfuck . . . You Need To UNattatch Your Finger From The Hyphen (-) Key , All Of That Isn't Necessary , You Had Some Played Topics Like That "Off The Dome/Toupee" Line And That "Text CD" Line , But You Also Had Some Funny Shit Like That "Text Legend" Line , And That "2 N 1" Line Was Dope , (Would've Been Better Though If The Smiley Face Wasn't There) . . . lol , OK Verse I Suppose .

Lady Mahem . . . You Had Some Decent Flow Going On , But I Honestly Wasn't Feeling A Lot Of Your Lines , You Had A Good Openor But You Fell Off At The End , You Would've Had A Dope Ending Had It Been Worded Better , But No Doubt , Your Flow Was On Point Like A Fast Defender .

All In All , OK Battle I Suppose , But I Think The Guy With The Weird Name Wins . . . Barely . . . . .

VOTE ::: Unfuck....
Old 07-13-02, 01:24 AM   #22
Dariel Shariem

IP: C546 9520

both ill verses...

lady had punchs, some nice ones, stayed on his name as a topic too long... wordplay was nice.. flow was real good...

Unfcuk?, anyways, nice verses punchs were ill, all there, and it was hot.. flow was nice...

vote: Unfuckable

Old 07-13-02, 12:47 PM   #23
PROphet
RapBattle's Champion

Text Record: 3-1
IP: D7B5 CFB5

vote=unfuckwitable...........he had harder hittin punches

LabeL's Wont-Sign-Ya- LISTEN If U Was Sik Of DIK-RYDAZ-Then Wut's Gonna Happen If they Realize U Have a VAGINA?.
^would of be a good personal if she was really listen/chicken
Old 07-13-02, 05:52 PM   #24
Massive

BREAKDOWN...

IP: D385 5AAC

LADY MAYHEIM:::

The Name Clearly Suits You Well - Ya Dick Never Touched A Vagina
Line Ya Bars, I'll Destroy'Em Like Crack Heads - But Let Me Remind Ya
NOT BAD OF A BEGINNING, SETUP WAS NICE..PUNCH FOR THE SECOND..IT HIT GOOD..BUT NOT HARD..

Ur Fuckin Wit A Pro .. Always Slappin Ya Dick - Maybe U R Fuckwitable
Nudgin This Hoe Wit A Loss, Main Events About Ta Be Off Ya Budget Yo
OK..NOT BAD

I Collect Layers From Dead Opponents - I Got More Skins Then Winamp
Might As Well Be Baptized A Eminem Fan - You Winnin Is A Slim Chance
SETUP LINE WAS NICE..BUT PLAYED SHIT..FOR THE PUNCH SLIM CHANCE..WAY TO PLAYED GIRL..

After This I Go To Da Next Hoe Call U Fed-Ex - U Need To Check Flows
I Bust Rhymes & Break Necks Yo - Leave Verses Wit Dents Like Pepso
NICE..NOT PARTICULARLY HARD THOUGH

Garbage Mc's Like U Drink Coca Cola Thinkin They Style is ClassiC
Dick Suckin & Ass Licks Is Ya Tactics - Wipe Da Sperm Off Ya Lashes
HAHHA KINDA FUNNY BUT NOT EFFECTIVE..

Fake Ass Female Textcee - Fuck Wit Lady And Meet Defeat Directly
This Best Key Has U Changin Faces Faster Then Halle Berry Advertisin Pepsi
HAH NICE..

With No Question I'll Beat You Into Considerations Of Verbal Lessons
You Couldnt Pleasure Ya Self Jackin Off To Baby Oil And Herbal Essence
NOT BAD

Yo Sex Act Revolves Around Mon. Wrestling - U Take It In Da Mouth Raw
You So Stupid You Thought Copy-Write (Right) Was Jealous South-Paw
SETUP WAS TERRIBLE I FELT..IF REWORDED IT WOULD OF BEEN NICE..THE PUNCH COUPLET I FELT WAS A REAL NICE PUNCH..BUT WAS THROWN OFF WITH THE WEAK SETUP..

NOT FEELING THE ENDING AT ALL..LIKE I TELL EVERYONE THIS POINT YOU SHOULD COME REALLY GOOD..

UNFUCKWITHABLE::

This Bitch Iz A KiD - I'm Hittin You Quick-You Get 'HiT BY FLO'S' Like You 'TOOK A PiSS iN THE WiND' ..
Aint no misdemeaner -Rape Ya To a Seizure-And i Dont Need 'TiDE DETERGENT' To 'TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS'..
REALLY NICE SETUP..AND PUNCH COMBO..BUT THE PUNCH IS WAY TO PLAYED MAN..

Ya Hurt and Done-Dead-Quick -it's a Shame the u Didn't even check in to our Battle @ *$%#@^@*
Quick-tah-Herb ya - When i Hit-it's-Murda -Battlin YOU Got Me ReaLizing that there's 2 ways to be a SHIT-DISTURBER! ..
NOT REALLY FEELING IT..I THINK YOUR THINKING OF LISTEN INSTEAD OF YOUR OPPONENT (LADY MAYHEIM)

This Dude's-Gay - ya Screwed EH!! - freeStyles ? i 'COME OFF THE DOME' Faster than a 'LOW BUDGET TOUPEE' ..
So Eventually - Ya Left-tah-FLee - Dont Sweat-My-Steez - Too Badd You Cant Make Money Off a TEXT-CD!! ..
OK..BUT HEARD THIS SHIT WAY TOO MUCH..PRETTY MUCH PLAYED MAN..

You Get Raped-Guy So Dont Doubt Or You'll Fall-Bitch-Now you 'DROP ON STR8 LINES' Like 'U WERE AN ALCOHOLIC'..
THIS WAS OK..SETUP WAS COOL..BUT AGAIN YOUR THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE THAT RUINS THIS PUNCH..

When i Spew it's Phsyco-Bitch - Frontin like You Got This 'HANDS DOWN' When You's a 'UNICYCLISTS'!! ..
You in Trouble-Bitch-You'll-See - Your 'RECORD WILL BE 2-'N'-1' Like You Made a 'DOUBLE DISK CD' !!! ..
BLAHHAHHAHH

Dont Step Witout Weapons- I Bet I'll Leave ya Neck-Split - OH MY GOD!!! i'm Against a NETCEE-TEXT-LEGEND!! ..
Damn You Clowned-You Cant Stand Me Now - Ya Got So Many Bittin Lines That Now You Call Them HAND ME DOWNS ..
SETUP LINE WAS COOL..(NETCEE-TEXT-LEGEND) BUT SECOND LINE I WASNT FEELING

My Verse ? You Should-Like ~ Do a Better Verse-You COULD-RIGHT?-This Will 'EMBARASS YOU' Worse Than A 'CHILDS HEAVY BLADDER' Without 'GOOD NIGHTS'!! ..
THIS WAS NICE..

BOTH VERSES WERE COOL..BUT ONE THING I FELT FROM UNFUCKWITHABLES VERSE..I THOUGHT HE WAS TRYING TO SPIT TOWARDS (LISTEN) BUT IT WASNT HIM WHO HE WAS FACING..I THINK YOU SHOULD OF LOOKED INTO THIS BATTLE A LITTLE MORE ..BUT YOUR VERSE WAS STILL DECENT..SOME OK PUNCHES..SETUPS WERE COOL..SOME SHIT DIDNT FIT CAUSE YOU WERE SPITTING TO SOMEONE ELSE BUT YOU DIDNT KNOW..UMM LADYS VERSE WAS ALSO AS GOOD..SOME NICE LINES..I GIVE THIS TO HER...FOR MORE OF AN ORIGINAL VERSE

VOTE LADY MAYHEIM

Old 07-13-02, 06:28 PM   #25
*UnFuckWithAbLe*

lmao .. gr8 here comes a large amount of swayin of votes ..
i never even knew it was listen or even thought about it bein listen until black flame said that .. which made me think .. but aw well if thats how u feel .. lets see how far the votes get swayed ..

Old 07-13-02, 06:30 PM   #26
Massive

Quote:
Originally posted by *UnFuckWithAbLe*
lmao .. gr8 here comes a large amount of swayin of votes ..
i never even knew it was listen or even thought about it bein listen until black flame said that .. which made me think .. but aw well if thats how u feel .. lets see how far the votes get swayed ..

STFU..NOT SWAYING SHIT..DONT BE A PRICK

Old 07-13-02, 08:17 PM   #27
*UnFuckWithAbLe*

suck mah dick .. i aint bein a prick .. i'm sayin if u vote for him it's gonna be swayed in the next few votes cause ur the mod of this forum .. so fuck off ..

Old 07-13-02, 08:22 PM   #28
Massive

Quote:
Originally posted by *UnFuckWithAbLe*
suck mah dick .. i aint bein a prick .. i'm sayin if u vote for him it's gonna be swayed in the next few votes cause ur the mod of this forum .. so fuck off ..

AHHA TOUGH..NOT EVEN GOING TO SAY SHIT JUST LET VOTES COME

Old 07-13-02, 09:43 PM   #29
CoMetaPhoreTune
CAT_As_Trophy In RAT-Race

IP: 6387 1717

Okay, this was a close azz battle. I'm still in the process of deciding who my vote goes for and I've read this bytch over 9298374 times. I'mma start off by showing all the punches that stood out to me.

::Lady::

The Name Clearly Suits You Well - Ya Dick Never Touched A Vagina
Line Ya Bars, I'll Destroy'Em Like Crack Heads - But Let Me
(I felt this punch was pretty hard wit the bar/cracc head line. One of the better ones)
Remind Ya

I Collect Layers From Dead Opponents - I Got More Skins Then Winamp
Might As Well Be Baptized A Eminem Fan - You Winnin Is A Slim Chance
(another fairly hard punch)

I Bust Rhymes & Break Necks Yo - Leave Verses Wit Dents Like Pepso
(I liked the busta rhymes/break yo necc meta. I don't know about that pepso shyt though. Maybe dents is his last name or maybe I don't know what the fucc I'm talkin bout, lol. Not too much of a hard punch though. Just liked the meta.)

Fake Ass Female Textcee - Fuck Wit Lady And Meet Defeat Directly
This Best Key Has U Changin Faces Faster Then Halle Berry Advertisin Pepsi
(dayumn, that halle berry line was pretty hard)

(good concept wit the wrestlin/raw, but wouldve hit harder if worded better)

(lolol, this shyt was good)

Battlin Mayhem You Get LEAD To A Loss - Even Wit Using A INK Verse
You Can't Freestyle - Rhymes Are Off Hand Like Claustrophobic Fingers
(to me, this was the hardest of them all. Hit pretty hard)

Those were lines that stood out to me from her.........
....N now un...........

::Un::

This Bitch Iz A KiD - I'm Hittin You Quick-You Get 'HiT BY FLO'S' Like You 'TOOK A PiSS iN THE WiND' ..
(lol, pretty good, not bad)

Aint no misdemeaner -Rape Ya To a Seizure-And i Dont Need 'TiDE DETERGENT' To 'TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS'..
(I liked this right here.)

(I don't know whether this was a personal or wha, so I can't call it, but if it was, good one)

(okay, right here, do you mean she drops on YOUR straight lines or her lines? All in all, good punch, but get at me on my question so I can finish establishing my opinions for the punch. It might be the battle winner, who knows)

(lolol, that hurt. Good punch right here)

(good one. Liked this)

You in Trouble-Bitch-You'll-See - Your 'RECORD WILL BE 2-'N'-1' Like You Made a 'DOUBLE DISK CD' !!! ..
(I think this was the hardest punch right here. I liked this one alot)

My Verse ? You Should-Like ~ Do a Better Verse-You COULD-RIGHT?-This Will 'EMBARASS YOU' Worse Than A 'CHILDS HEAVY BLADDER' Without 'GOOD NIGHTS'!! ..
(this was okay. It would've done more damage in my eyes if worded better, but it was coo)
Send a message via ICQ to CoMetaPhoreTune Send a message via AIM to CoMetaPhoreTune Send a message via Yahoo to CoMetaPhoreTune  
Old 07-13-02, 09:54 PM   #30
CoMetaPhoreTune
CAT_As_Trophy In RAT-Race

IP: 6387 1717

*reviews what I typed*..........
..........the punches were close to even in my eyes. I enjoyed reading both verses. I felt lady edged this battle by juuuuuuuuust a lil bit. I felt they were equal on everything else. . Lady edged it because I didn't understand one or two of un's punches. Not the concepts, but the direct meaning.This was a very good battle. Good shyt yall.
Send a message via ICQ to CoMetaPhoreTune Send a message via AIM to CoMetaPhoreTune Send a message via Yahoo to CoMetaPhoreTune