RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-07, 05:25 PM   #31
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
okay. I'm going to say what I always say when it comes to racial threads like these. and hopefully everyone will understand.

Racism is wrong...point blank..if it is white on black, black on white, brown on black, black on brown, red on yellow, yellow on white...you get the picture..its wrong

The reason why this Imus guy is catching a lot of flames for his comments is becuase he is white. White people in the United States have a horrible history of being racist and degrading to every minority group that has ever stepped foot in this country, especially blacks. Yes if Imus was black it would of still been wrong for him to something like "those snot nossed little white bitches" or something along those lines..but we all must understand the fact that he wasnt...he was white.

If you are a white person in this country you have to be extra careful with what you say concerning people or groups of a different race. or ethnic backgrounds. Why? because your ancestors made it that way for you by being racist and ignorant. Its wrong, I know it is. I wish it wasn't that way. But thats just the way it is. This goes into the same boat as the Kramer Incident at the Laugh Factory. I don't believe the guy is racist, he just basicly wasn't thinking.

maybe that will stop all this nonsense amongst everyone in this thread. everyone quit saying stupid shit.

Why should white people have to pay for what their ancestors did? How would you like it if you were being blamed for something your fathers did that you had nothing to do with.?

I would hate to be criticied if my ancestors killed people. Then years later i catch heat for it when i had nothing to do with it. It like being charged for a crime you didnt commit.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07, 05:26 PM   #32
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 53B1 A5EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
obiously some of you poeple arnt famliar with his show he has said this early in his carreer(things of this nature) but as of late this is the first time he has been caught after all he he is a
white consevative im not trying to stereotype here but they usualy are the racist white peopl

well nonetheless the guy just wasn't smart and said the wrong thing.......like i said...he is white and things are just a bit different for white people when it comes to things like this
Old 04-12-07, 05:30 PM   #33
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Why should white people have to pay for what their ancestors did? How would you like it if you were being blamed for something your fathers did that you had nothing to do with.?

I would hate to be criticied if my ancestors killed people. Then years later i catch heat for it when i had nothing to do with it. It like being charged for a crime you didnt commit.

Why? why? i'm the wrong person you should be asking......I'm just pointing out the obvious..its just the way things are.
Old 04-12-07, 05:32 PM   #34
locknes
its WU muthafucka

IP: 7C28 B050

Quote:

white people were ruthless opressers in the 50's making white people pay as you say it would give us better america could you imagine if every white person was saying racial slur they would even bring back those raist cartoon and then the kkk would have a huge feeding ground of brainwashed kids
Old 04-12-07, 05:35 PM   #35
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
white people were ruthless opressers in the 50's making white people pay as you say it would give us better america could you imagine if every white person was saying racial slur they would even bring back those raist cartoon and then the kkk would have a huge feeding ground of brainwashed kids

very harsh way of saying it....but yea pretty much right

exactly...the ancestors of white people really fucked it up for present day white people...its fucked up yea...but damn..nothing we can do about it....thats life yo
Old 04-12-07, 06:07 PM   #36
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Best thing to do about it is to learn to forgive. You dont see Christians bitching at Jews cuz their ancestors killed Their lord in savior in the flesh.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07, 06:11 PM   #37
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 246F CF62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
What have all these Civil-Right's Warriors been fighting for since the 20th century?

maybe black people should ask themselves that same question.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07, 06:16 PM   #38
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Best thing to do about it is to learn to forgive. You dont see Christians bitching at Jews cuz their ancestors killed Their lord in savior in the flesh.

your right...but we got to tell that to the millions upon millons of people that feel otherwise. and thats almost impossible....
Old 04-12-07, 06:27 PM   #39
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Well i beleive us RC cats are creative enough. Do a song and spread....hahaha

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 04-12-07, 06:51 PM   #40
locknes
its WU muthafucka

IP: 7C28 B050

Old 04-12-07, 10:11 PM   #41
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Well i beleive us RC cats are creative enough. Do a song and spread....hahaha

Rapcuties.com? damn son..what site you be posting on..

hahahha..naw..just fuckin around....but yea...shit is fucked up. this whole imus situation got blown way out of proportion......the Kramer thing was one thing...but this....man come on now....
Old 04-13-07, 01:46 PM   #42
Lil Bruh
New to RV

Text Record: 0-3
IP: A105 BA55

Either you see you gotta face reality racism gon propably be round to the end of our shit but you just cant blaim it on the ancestor shit some ppeople was just raised different ya dig
Old 04-13-07, 01:49 PM   #43
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

It's funny that ever since the Imus scandel "black people" are debating degrading women in hip hop as if us black people were the only people who do hip hop. It's funny though, because white people were the only people who complained about eminem, while excluding 2pac, white people don't really complain about black rappers. It's kinda funny.
Old 04-13-07, 07:44 PM   #44
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
It's funny that ever since the Imus scandel "black people" are debating degrading women in hip hop as if us black people were the only people who do hip hop. It's funny though, because white people were the only people who complained about eminem, while excluding 2pac, white people don't really complain about black rappers. It's kinda funny.

yea you do have a point there
Old 04-13-07, 08:36 PM   #45
Macca
Back....

Text Record: 14-12
IP: 7D1A 645B

right on!!!!!!!!!!