RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-10, 02:28 PM   #1
Fly-E
Addicted

Text Record: 12-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
No More Relapse 2

IP: 8A0A B387

Eminem was supposed to drop his sequel to relapse early last year, after branching out he has decided its nothing like a sequel. He is calling his album "Recovery" dropping june 22nd in the U.S. According to stat quo, Dr. Dre, T.I., Lil Wayne and more this album isn't going to be his last either, and it is going to be his best and the best hiphop album ever done. According to dre "What i have been executing in the studio for Detox the past 7 years Eminem has pulled it off and more in 2." Both albums supposed to drop this year aftermath, shady, interscope will have the biggest sales. Eminem says to keep things exciting my album consists of the industry, featuring artists and producers such as....Just Blaze, Scott Storch, DJ Kahlil or khaled, Dr. Dre, himself, Alchemist and couple other names you'll have to wait for...as far as artists go...Lil Wayne, T.I.P, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, D12, Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim, Drake, maybe B.O.B maybe Kid Cudi, ludacris, juelz Santana, possibly chamillionaire, Stat Quo, Obie Trice, lead singer from paramore and a couple more. Reporter thinking that will take up everysong eminem is sure to clarify that he has about 9 or 10 solo songs on it and couple solo songs where the hook isn't his vocals. He stated alot of the collabs are a 4 or 5 person collaboration taking old school with new school, taking hiphop and gangsta rap, taking club catchy to insane and dope lyrics.
Reporter asked what to compare this album too, Birdman says It's up there with the bible.
Lil Wayne said its a mix between slim shady and the marshall mathers lp combined wit em's new school of Drop The World, Forever, Airplanes pt 2
T.I.P states it's the best thing i have ever heard out of the music industry
Dr. Dre states theres a reason tupacs family gave all his music to eminem
50 states this album will retire alot of rappers....hey umm hopefully not me
Obie and d12 says old em is back but he is back like no one has yet heard.
B.O.B states i thought airplanes pt.2 was great i heard this and hiphop is moving up
Nas and Jay-Z/Rakim Always has always will be a lyrical Genius Best rapper dead or alive...women lie men lie numbers don't lie.

Jun.22 2010 Eminem:Recovery Album