RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-05, 10:54 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Parental Advisory

IP:

I was wondering which would have the better effect. This requires serious thinking. Alot of people would say too strict would be better, but I say otherwise. For example, my pop's cousin got strait A's his whole life and his parents were christian and very hard on him. He got accepted to an ivy league school. The day he got free he robbed a shoe store.(payless no lie, lmao) It made me think that maybe if you're deprived from the real world so long it'll be like pupils awakening to sunlight. Soon as you get a taste of freedom you will indeed, go crazy. So all this parental advisory restrictions can only do harm. I mean if you tell the child what he's seeing and the negative effects of it it'll be easier. I mean would parents rather let him find out from some friend? They're gonna have to find out sooner or later. Imagine if you just found out where baby's come from at the age of 18. I knew when I was like 4. Soon as I got old enough to make a baby I was already mature about it. I just think all sheilding their eyes and muffing their ears are just gonna make them go out of their way to get to whatever it is you don't want them to see and be more reckless about it. I just think they should stop all the bullshit and let people see and hear reality.

Last edited by -Indeph- : 10-07-05 at 10:58 PM.