RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-04, 12:07 AM   #16
Shadows edge
retired.

Text Record: 20-11
IP: 6A76 9B55

Bush and his administration are possibly the worst thing to ever happen to this country.
Old 07-14-04, 12:20 AM   #17
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 46A9 07D1

agreed^.. but why clutter up the forum even more with a thread like this.. if people want to know what people think and how they rate other people...let em do it.. i started one.. because i wanted to know what people thought of other peoples skills in here.. sooooo... Thank you for contributing to the trash the forum Movement .........

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 07-14-04, 12:25 AM   #18
Mag...
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A619 75AB

... moron

all I have to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
Carson, you aren't shit, so don't even post to me again. You suck at audio, you suck at text,and you suck at life. You and I both know that you would have lost 99% of your battles if you didn't have a voting ring and pick on the 9 year olds who join the site.
Old 07-14-04, 12:29 AM   #19
Ca'lam
The Light

lol.. And also thank you for being mature.. Im almost positivte your older than i, and if you steeped low enuff to call someone, who you actually dont know nothing about, a moron.. Well i dont even have to finish the rest.. And way to take it personal rofl.. nice

Old 07-14-04, 01:01 AM   #20
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

From: Orijinal, a young lyrical mind who loves tearin' other challengers heads off and put a loss onto their record. He hates losing, he hates cheaters, he hates crew votes, dickriding and any other way of letting others win easily. Holla at 'em.
Text Record: 5-2
IP: 2199 5F7D

Don't like em both, CLINTON BITCH!
Old 07-14-04, 01:10 AM   #21
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 8205 2354

^^and thats word...but ur avatar isnt...

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-04, 01:28 AM   #22
Ca'lam
The Light

lmao. that trix avatar is hot.. they should make a cartoon about that shit.. cause i would be up l;ate ery night high as a muphucka watchin that shit

Old 07-14-04, 12:10 PM   #23
Mag...
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamity
agreed^.. but why clutter up the forum even more with a thread like this.. if people want to know what people think and how they rate other people...let em do it.. i started one.. because i wanted to know what people thought of other peoples skills in here.. sooooo... Thank you for contributing to the trash the forum Movement .........

let me go into it further...

Why clutter up a forum with a thread like this?

it seems to me... this forum has a problem. It allows itself to fall upon a crutch of allowing members to do as they please. Daily, incepted is a host of meaningless threads designed to give members an opportunity to freepost. Who the fuck cares if you want to know some shit about the skill on this site? Have you never been on a rap board ever? Don't you realize every single post in a site like this is going to be bullshit? ... sigh

regardless, it's surely been done before. How many times do we have to massage the egos of another 15 year old kid who's invested too much time in a net battle record on the most weakly talented site on the net? Once a month? Once a week? Every single freaking day?!? No, I proposed that we stop the nonsense... and bring about some order and in the same stroke, intelligent conversation could be fostered. Things real Hiphoppas care about... Life, Politics, Health, Fun.... etc etc... I see a few fun topics around... that's great. But not one on anything even a bit more meaningful then "When did ya lose your virginity?"

So with hopes of a few useful members coming in and sitting down for a discussion for their betterment... I get some MORON who comes in here and accuses me of clutter.... aahhh! mon dieu! I am indignant... and I realize you have nothing useful to contribute. Your comments speak so loudly of you dilluded sense of reason that I am resigned... nay forced... to ignore you.

but not before I point out one simple thing...

You calamity... are in fact... a moron.

Quote:
Carson, you aren't shit, so don't even post to me again. You suck at audio, you suck at text,and you suck at life. You and I both know that you would have lost 99% of your battles if you didn't have a voting ring and pick on the 9 year olds who join the site.
Old 07-14-04, 12:14 PM   #24
DeLeon
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 22-9
IP: 6247 B101

^^loooooooool
Old 07-14-04, 02:21 PM   #25
:.Faceless.:
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 0-3
IP: 1C0F 1C11

Rofl at that Q&A shit
Old 07-14-04, 02:32 PM   #26
Ca'lam
The Light

wow you must be like 50 years old, on the internet who takes shit personally, and dont take jokes well.. well see, me, i live hip hop.. so if you need to go to a forum to expierience it, im sorry for you.. i come here ot goof off, have fun, battle, and post about dumb shit.. so i am sorry that you cant view my posts as smart mouthed jokes.. .. ^ so you just typed all of that for nothing.. and you ARE a FUCKINg moron.. thank you thank you thank you .. lol ....

rofl.. after long days of brain tiring shit, you expect us to come home, and talk about ^^ shit like that.... wow, now i am forced to see you for what oyu are.................(stay with me)............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............a nerd .. and i could give a shit less, if you ignore me or not.. cause a 50 year old internet *peer*, means just about as much as a genetal wart does to me.. i dont care for either.. and by the way, im 16.. and uhhhh, your on this site to.. and yes, your still immature

Last edited by calamity : 07-14-04 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-14-04, 02:38 PM   #27
Mag...
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamity
wow you must be like 50 years old, on the internet who takes shit personally, and dont take jokes well.. well see, me, i live hip hop.. so if you need to go to a forum to expierience it, im sorry for you.. i come here ot goof off, have fun, battle, and post about dumb shit.. so i am sorry that you cant view my posts as smart mouthed jokes.. .. ^ so you just typed all of that for nothing.. and you ARE a FUCKINg moron.. thank you thank you thank you .. lol

I fail to see how you ascertained that I'm 50... and personally calling you out on your assery is not even close to taking something personally... heh... anywhoo... you don't live hip hop... any real Hiphoppa wouldn't be as stupid as you are...

btw... trying to pass of your lame jabs at this thread as 'so-called' smart mouthed jokes is barely even passable as pathetic...

only a true disciple of moronic behaviour would scramble for such a pathetic excuse and rebuttal...

I suggest you think for a long time... and try to dream up something better than... 'Shut the Fuck up you loser...'

though I can see it coming

Quote:
Old 07-14-04, 02:41 PM   #28
Ca'lam
The Light

lol.. wow.. i cant believe you actually responded.. like i said.. i joke alot.. and i could give a shit less, if you actually believe i was joking.. and exactly how would you be able to tell me i dont live hip hop? are you stererotyping us "hipphoppas".. cause sir i was born into born into hip-hip.. so dont come in here, all new and shit, and try to tell ME im not what i claim i am.. cause you'll be shut down.. and no i dont have to resort to "shut the fuck up" to express myself

Old 07-14-04, 02:47 PM   #29
Mag...
Light Weight

HAHAHAHA!

first off... me and the rest of the world can see through your feeble attempts to pass your nonsense off as just 'joking around' so desist with that crap...

secondly... stereotyping 'us' Hiphoppas??? NO... you aren't worthy of being a follower of the Gospel of Hiphop... I tell you so because I can tell you've have no idea what you're talking about...

as a third point... I should congratulate you on helping me showcase... how I've been on this site since before the split and I'm definitely not all 'new and shit'

shut me down wha? unh unh *waggles mutombo-like finger*

take longer this time... and try harder...

Quote:
Old 07-14-04, 02:54 PM   #30
Ca'lam
The Light

lol.. feeble attempts at what.... go re-read what i first typed.. the first time.. think about.. then come back.. you are a pretty bad judge of character.. seriously.. lol.. your not saying ne thing ot make me try harder.. im laughing at how you actually think your saying something.. when i said thank you for contributing to the trash a forum movement ... <-- was being silly.. i dont give a shit aobut what you do.. thats the thing.. so why are you arguing for no reason.. your a dude.. drop it lol.. cause its getting annoying how you want to argue over some petty shit lol it was a comment.. no go create some save the world thread or something.. dont bother replying cause.. i dont give a shit.. and i aiint gonna read it...