RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-07, 07:32 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
Kent Hovind - Creationist

IP: B029 5FF3

Makes a career out of debunking the theory of evolution

http://www.livevideo.com/user/video...E889C3D4C76&p=2

^ this guy has 2 of his seminars...peep it coz i know how you guys like a debate or 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-07, 08:45 AM   #2
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BB78 D6B4

Everyone who is anti-christian will problay post in here and state claims that he doesn't know what he's talking about and everyone who is christian will state claims about how they're wrong. It's a never ending debate. Neither side will win until there is clear PROOF, I guess you could say. I know what I believe, but your fate is in your own hands.

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 07-16-07, 10:56 AM   #3
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: ADE5 38EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
Everyone who is anti-christian will problay post in here and state claims that he doesn't know what he's talking about and everyone who is christian will state claims about how they're wrong. It's a never ending debate. Neither side will win until there is clear PROOF, I guess you could say. I know what I believe, but your fate is in your own hands.

being non-christian is not being "anti-christian"... and all christians are not ignorant. the theories of evolution and creation can co-exist, and if you can't question and test your faith then you don't have any faith at all.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 07-16-07, 05:01 PM   #5
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BB78 D6B4

^^Nope that's not true, HE USED to have faith in God then his daughter died, after that he lost all faith.

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 07-16-07, 05:34 PM   #6
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

There was a certain species of butterfly that evolved and gained immunity to some thing that threatened it's existence. I don't remember the specifics, but it's the fastest evolution we have ever witnessed, taking only 6 years.

There is too much proof of evolution. If you go against evolution, you are crazy. Evolution and religion can co-exist, but evolution is basically fact now.
Old 07-17-07, 03:12 AM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 6916 A060

Look...

Anyone debunking myths about evolution is only aiding the research itself...

Understanding a natural phenomena such as evolution will continue to be a work in progress.. What this guy doesent realise is that whether or not he makes small additions to try and claim that creationism (a theory with absolutly no evidence) fits in to fill the gaps where the science of evoltion hasnt reached yet, hes only indirectly advancing the study of evolution itself..

If he was to come up with 20 problems about the theory, scientists can simply say "oh, ok cool... well lets do more research and try to fill these gaps and expand on our knowledge"..

This is what creationalists dont realise and the exact reason why they hold no clout in modern science... Creationism has no logic behind it.. No proving or disproving.. Its just a group of humans saying "god did it"....

Now you can sit here talking as much as you like about the problems of the theory of evolution, but then to go on saying that creationism is right because "god did it" is like telling someone with a scientifically geared mind theres an invisible wall infront of them and to just believe in that wall and never cross it.

Evolution, while it may have its problems is the only available theory of how things came to be with a systematic logical approach that fits in well with our currant laws of nature as opposed to the approach handed down from our more primative ancestors saying that god just clicked his fingers and it all appeared with a very limated sense of world history... (remember they also told us the world was flat and earth was the center of the universe ..*cough*)

All this guys doing is trying to drag scientific theory down to the antiquated level of religious dogmatism not realising evolution will continue as a work in progress and is outside the bounds of his set theorhetical guidelines (labeled as creationism).

Simply a loss for him and all the un-opinion-worthy sheep who get brainwashed by him...

Sorry............................................. .........................
Old 07-17-07, 03:23 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

oy nos

I remember a while ago you were talking about astrology and shit, could you tell me what you found out about, any good sites/books you came across and what your conclusion on the merit of astrology was? Recently it sparked my interest, and this info will save me a lot of time.
Old 07-17-07, 03:52 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
oy nos

I remember a while ago you were talking about astrology and shit, could you tell me what you found out about, any good sites/books you came across and what your conclusion on the merit of astrology was? Recently it sparked my interest, and this info will save me a lot of time.

Its interesting...

I have my own theories on it.. I can tell you it was first seen to be used by humans around 4000 B.C, the basic idea behind it is that everyone is born reletive to certain locations in the sky, based on the exact time and place a child is concieved.. There are twelve different locations in our visible sky and and these are all given fairly arbitrary labels only sometimes referencing to certain characteristics presumed to be present within the people born according to the locations in space and time..

Finding these locations in the sky is as easy as spotting constellations, and other factors include what planets (with their own set of characteristics) rest in our signs aswell as what time of year it is etc etc...

Its interesting to me because at first glance it would appear to all be compleatly fabricated however the problem is.............there is some pretty visible evidence that it actually works and turns out to be acurate..

I've read things in astrology books about peoples star signs that are more or less exactly on point about their individual personalities and physical appearence that are clearly not just points that would realistically fit anyone their applied to..

How it works? Possibly the forces of gravity play a part? Or maybe it was developed over centuries of hard out study of human beings...

Who knows.. Either way its an interesting topic... Worth checking out by all means...
Old 07-17-07, 04:10 AM   #11
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Yeah, I too thought that it was total bullshit until I realized how accurate it actually is..
Old 07-18-07, 04:54 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: D664 62F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
There was a certain species of butterfly that evolved and gained immunity to some thing that threatened it's existence. I don't remember the specifics, but it's the fastest evolution we have ever witnessed, taking only 6 years.

There is too much proof of evolution. If you go against evolution, you are crazy. Evolution and religion can co-exist, but evolution is basically fact now.

This guy explains that there are 6 types of evolution...and that the first 5 he discredits because it's NOT science fact because these stages of evolution cannot and never will be able to be analysed, tested and so forth...micro-evolution which is the 6th stage he accepts as science fact because it's around us today and we can study it, analyse it and what not...

I'm not saying at all by any means that th Creationists view on how we came to be is correct because he himself is basig his theory on faith alone...but what he is trying to say is that evolutionists are basing their theories on the exact same principle which is faith...and it's their "faith" that is in kids textbooks teaching us that evolution MUST of happened coz it's right there in school books and in libraries...if we denied the fact that the earth was round and said it was flat again and wrote it down in textbooks and had our kids read it up and study it...they'd believe it...

BUT the only difference is that NOW we can see the shape of the Earth coz it's here and now and we can analyse it...evolution & creation theorists cannot put their "theories" in textbooks because neither are science fact

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-07, 04:58 AM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

i reckon in the Science books where they ask..."How did the universe begin?"...we should put there..."don't know kids, but when we do find out for sure, we'll let you know"

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 07-18-07, 05:45 AM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
This guy explains that there are 6 types of evolution...and that the first 5 he discredits because it's NOT science fact because these stages of evolution cannot and never will be able to be analysed, tested and so forth...micro-evolution which is the 6th stage he accepts as science fact because it's around us today and we can study it, analyse it and what not...

I'm not saying at all by any means that th Creationists view on how we came to be is correct because he himself is basig his theory on faith alone...but what he is trying to say is that evolutionists are basing their theories on the exact same principle which is faith...and it's their "faith" that is in kids textbooks teaching us that evolution MUST of happened coz it's right there in school books and in libraries...if we denied the fact that the earth was round and said it was flat again and wrote it down in textbooks and had our kids read it up and study it...they'd believe it...

BUT the only difference is that NOW we can see the shape of the Earth coz it's here and now and we can analyse it...evolution & creation theorists cannot put their "theories" in textbooks because neither are science fact

Oh yeah.. Nice one..

So this dickheads big argument is that both creationism and evolution could both be equally wrong..

Sure.................

However evolution unfortunatly for him is a theory based on logic brought about by the observable laws of nature... Not a story written by ancient civilisations.......
Old 07-18-07, 06:22 AM   #15
Mad Dog
...Belong...

exactly...it's a theory based on the observable laws which are today and the only observable stage of evolution we see is stage 6 evolution which is micro-evolution we cant study the previous 5 stages of evolution because we didnt have the technology to study them OR we may ot have been here to do study them...do you honestly think its possible with todays observable laws that "nothing could explode into everything?"

what he is doing is preaching, plain and simple...what im saying is if you look at the arguments he puts across to debunk the evolution theory, you can make up an interesting debate without the whole God loves you stuff in between

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB