RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-07, 06:54 PM   #16
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

Terumoto, you type too much. I suggest becoming a journalist.

Just putting that out there. Even though you never interest me, you definitely DO type a lot. G/j in that sense lol.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 06-24-07, 02:09 PM   #17
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B4EB 5C31

TERO...I'd reply to your post...but there's simply too much there to type

Can you make it more concise please?

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-07, 09:18 PM   #18
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

IP: E619 303E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
And when will you ignorant sheep realise that quoting the bible is NOT an effective means for proving a point? Its NOT gods word... For if it were, it would be a sample of perfection compleatly free of contradiction and error.. WHICH UNFORTUNATLY FOR YOU THIS IS BY NO MEANS TRUE.

Did you realise that any story you read about jesus was written as a result of people playing chinese fucking whispers for 300 years plus?

Your first point makes no sense for multiple reasons. One, you have no right to judge what God's word should look like. By which I mean, you are applying your own standards to pass judgement on something of which you can know nothing. Two, I don't know where you got the idea that God wrote the bible. I've never heard that theory. The story actually goes that the bible is God's word, as written by humans. As such, it is prone to what you call "errors & contradictions".

Your second point is your opinion and hasn't actually been proven by historians. You can claim it has, but historians aren't agreed on what you are saying.
Old 06-25-07, 05:15 PM   #19
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 8B94 AC28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
Your first point makes no sense for multiple reasons. One, you have no right to judge what God's word should look like. By which I mean, you are applying your own standards to pass judgement on something of which you can know nothing. Two, I don't know where you got the idea that God wrote the bible. I've never heard that theory. The story actually goes that the bible is God's word, as written by humans. As such, it is prone to what you call "errors & contradictions".

Your second point is your opinion and hasn't actually been proven by historians. You can claim it has, but historians aren't agreed on what you are saying.

Ok genius...

This is the creator of the universe were talking about here... Not only are you trying to tell me I should leave way for god to be some bumbling old dude who makes all these mistakes and contradictions... Your also saying I should go against religious opinion itself which is that god is perfect and omniscient..

Do you think such a god would allow the supposid 'sole document' upon which his actual message for humanity is to be found, to be written by people who just dont do their research? Or accidently fuck up?

As for my second point.. Historians disagree on a lot of things... However look at the evidence for yourself dude.. Dont just sit there with a stick up your ass telling me I 'could be wrong'.. If you choose to ally your views with people who disagree with what I've said, then tell me why... I'd love to hear it...
Old 06-26-07, 05:09 PM   #20
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

IP: 013A 2529

Im telling you that your so-called evidence does not exist, because evidence which isnt reproducible isnt evidence at all. Historians and scientists have tested and have come up with differing, i.e. unreliable, dates. Since the point you are making is based on evidence which isnt actually evidence at all, it would follow that your logic is incorrect. You can either accept that or continue being closed-minded. The latter disturbs me, but hey, its your decision. By the way, no Christian denomination ever claimed that the Bible was written by God. As I explained, the Bible was supposedly written by humans as an interpretation of Gods word. Whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you, and I could care less. But nobody ever claimed that the Bible was written by God, except you. So your theory is rediculous.
Old 06-26-07, 05:15 PM   #21
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Gods perfection and omniscience is a completely different discussion. Like I explained, you are applying YOUR ideals of what perfection is. However, your ideals of what perfection is are inherently flawed, because you are human. Its ironic that a human would attempt to judge what God would consider "perfect" or "pure" in terms of his own idea of those words. Perfection as we know it is an impossibility. Perfection is comparative (to us) and therefore, impossible. If perfection were achieved, we'd have nothing to compare it too, and be confused and lost, which is the normal human condition anyhow. If God exists, I imagine there is something perfect out there, but I don't have the slightest idea what this would be like, and neither do you. You can mock that reality if you wish by talking about a bumbling old man, but chances are, most bumbling old men have a better idea of perfection than most youngsters who think they have seen it all.

Last edited by Feeble Minded : 06-26-07 at 05:18 PM.
Old 06-26-07, 08:45 PM   #22
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
Im telling you that your so-called evidence does not exist, because evidence which isnt reproducible isnt evidence at all. Historians and scientists have tested and have come up with differing, i.e. unreliable, dates. Since the point you are making is based on evidence which isnt actually evidence at all, it would follow that your logic is incorrect. You can either accept that or continue being closed-minded. The latter disturbs me, but hey, its your decision. By the way, no Christian denomination ever claimed that the Bible was written by God. As I explained, the Bible was supposedly written by humans as an interpretation of Gods word. Whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you, and I could care less. But nobody ever claimed that the Bible was written by God, except you. So your theory is rediculous.

I think most Christian denominations think that the bible was written by God, in that the men that wrote it were inspired by God and "under his influence" or something. Which doesn't really make sense... Well, I guess it does, but they take it too far.
Old 06-26-07, 08:51 PM   #23
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I think most Christian denominations think that the bible was written by God, in that the men that wrote it were inspired by God and "under his influence" or something. Which doesn't really make sense... Well, I guess it does, but they take it too far.

Supposedly they were inspired by God, yes. I'm just saying that God didn't actually write the Bible, it was written by humans. Although Nostradamus never pointed out any specific errors either... I don't doubt that there are some. Most of what he considers errors are probably misinterpretations on his part, though. I'm not religious, and I'm not trying to justify anything. But it's easier to say that the Bible has errors & contradictions than it is to learn the correct interpretations.