RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-08, 04:47 AM   #1
сварливый

Bring a human closer to God through Science

IP: 571C 5BDA

That is a pun quote, not for fun or laughs, but the fact that the sentence is in itself a homophone basically means that you can draw two conclusions from it. Sadly, a lot of famous quotes are like this and that is also why I personally believe that the end revelations will come true, as well as any other true bible believer should, with good reasons on why.

I have committed many grave sins in my lifetime, but I plan to wash myself clean and redeem myself in the eyes of God, and I want him to understand before my coming death, whether soon, midlife, or far, that I am trying my best to please him.

I have forgotten God.

I have lusted over material and flesh, I have idolized, taken pride and carried ambition. Many of you would argue that these things are excellent and good, though a portion of you, with your view on excellent and good, yours lies within the fact that some of these things bring you personal pleasure.

Meaning, you are taking pride in life. A life that is not yours, a beginning and an end that does not sleep within your own hands, and even the most scientific and unbelieving of you all realize this. Science calls it Chance, Religion calls it God. Science calls it Maybe (under no grounds does Science call Chance Maybe, but perhaps a distortion of reality with a label of truth, fact, and realism?), Religion calls it Fact. Belief, honesty, trust.. these things are what make up fact and knowledge. The sentence before this, is agreed on by those that are either atheist and those that are Religious through Christ.

The church is being tainted, but science has not been tainted, that is another thing that both a Religion and Scientific individual can agree upon. According to Scientific American, 40% of scientists believed in God in 1914. Note that I didn't say 60% were atheist. Up until this day, the polls still state that 40% of scientists believe in God. Science and Religion go hand in hand.

So, tell me, when you read the self-written quote that started this thread, do you understand it as:

1.-I understand science and the universe better, thus I understand better what God was trying to do for the Human race since the beginning of Man.
or
2.-The Human race has a better grasp on science and a better understanding of the universe, thus we are more like God than ever, and eventually, we can become like God, through science.

Even though there will be an end to all of Human life, dictates science, and there will be an end to all mainstream Religion and it will become extremely underground, banished, and even punished, until it is eradicated, dictates Religion? So to think that a human could EVER become like God is obviously, logically, the faulty choice in the matter, especially when we are undeniably mortal. There are no arguments possible to be thrown in this thread. It's not some magic rabbit hole that connects to a magician's hat of linguistics, it's simple, clear, connecting, coherent logic.

& I have every reason in the universe, to be a Christian.

& finally, remember, no amount of words can disprove God. There are only words that can strengthen your belief, and help you be as enlightened as some of the most enlightened people throughout history. Ghandi, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Buddha, all of these people, one of the four mentioned are even worshiped by others, have claimed Jesus to be extremely enlightened, and even God himself. Which path will you follow? The majority, a one-man-brain-house of the future, your own path, or some of the most respected people in history? Be decent about your choices, people, God is worth everything because with his power I can throw all the women of the world away if he ask, I could sleep on dirt day and night for eternity as long as he be above me and visible, I can eat fire and thrive on cold, he is our Lord and although I do not ask him for material things or anything to change in his divine worldly plans anymore, I would personally, deep inside, hope that He opens your eyes so that you may trust in Him. The power you draw from His spirit can overcome the sickest and deepest fears imaginable inside of a human being, that is, if you can think of God for a second and at the same time, feel fear enough to describe it.

I hope you've really enjoyed this thread... and one more thing, Religion and Evolution are not at war simply because the bible said God created Man in His image. The very basics of Religious Studies will probably transcribe that such a thing is also a homophone in more than one way. It is double, perhaps multiple meaning, especially through translation.

Take care.

-2vision
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-18-08, 05:57 AM   #2
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

the koran says that ALLAH amde man only to worship HIM so your on the right path.the koran is full of science

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-08, 06:44 AM   #3
сварливый

IP: 2124 1678

*smacks you*

Do you understand the relationship between the Judaism, Islam, and Christianity Religions?

Not to be hostile, douche, but in all reality, I'm talking about Christianity here, not Islam. If you were to bring up Islam, I would say ISLAM is on the right track. Judaism, is on the right track, but Christianity IS the track.

Islam split off from Christianity and Judaism is the father of Christianity due to it (first) having the God that Christians and Muslims worship. Christianity was born through Christ and after that came the "prophet" Mohammad. The Muslims believe Jesus was a great prophet sent from God, and that Mohammad was a man who was controlled by Allah (Arabic version of the word 'God' meaning One Creator) to make the book the Koran. Am I losing you yet?

Judaism believes Jesus was just a man, and not God.

Christianity believe Jesus is the actual son of the Lord Jesus Christ, whose mother was impregnated by the Lord himself, and he was sent to die for our sins so that we mustn't live like our Jewish forefathers.

That's everything in a quick jiffy for you.

Now please, respond with something half adhesive next time. fuck @ a koran lmao
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|