RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-07, 06:46 PM   #1
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
Your biggest character flaws?

IP: 974D 4926

Personally, I tend to think I am everything to everyone that I am talking to or am associated with. For example, if I'm talking to someone on AIM and they take too long to reply I get annoyed because I feel like all attention should be directed my way. (Yes, I sound like a woman, lmao)

Yours?

PS I'm not so sure this should be under this forum, but it will get better replies this way.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 03-23-07, 06:58 PM   #2
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: AF4F 208C

I tend to dø my own thing All the time. Ex: lets say soméone wants to go out, but sobar. id be like fuck that shit imma smoké a bleezie. I also like béin an asshole to ppl its fun and i dont care wüt ppl think...... Another flåw i waste my Money on armory jus recently i came üp on a ak 47 for 4 bills ....... I göt a 45, 38, and a 12 gauge cant wait till i get the tech 9 lol
Old 03-23-07, 07:39 PM   #3
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2020 96DE

lol ur not alone logic i feel the same way bout that shit...my character flaw is that when i should get off my ass and get my feet on the ground i dont actually i cant cuz of how fucked up i feel and how depressed i am and shit but when i dont have to get off my ass i cant get on it...if that counts as a character flaw, i dunno
Old 03-23-07, 08:54 PM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

I don't have a character.
Old 03-23-07, 09:30 PM   #5
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: E062 ABBF

im lazy.......i dont want to get a job

lol i gotta work on that shizzum

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 03-23-07, 09:56 PM   #6
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: BC18 DD81

If a girl tends to like me and I only like her a bit, when she tries to hug me and dance with me and shit, I grab her arms and fling her into a crowd of people. I'm not even fucking kidding.
Old 03-24-07, 12:45 AM   #7
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D22F CD29

i make fun of people too much, usually i just think about like the meanest thing a person could say to that person. like if someone they know dies or has some disease i always think of it and dont think its a big deal cuz if i was in that situation and someone said that to me i wouldn't make a big deal of it cuz iwoulda already thought of it. but when i drink and i see some bitch lookin stupid or some dude full of them self i can't keep from tell'em or makin fun of 'em some way.
like i dont try to be mean it just comes natual, i try keepin tabs on it when im sober though

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-07, 01:02 PM   #8
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9B2C 9A4D

Probably my tendency to have a victim's mentality in SOME cases...By victim's mentality, I mean thoughts like "God, EVERYONE is always getting on my nerves."

^^Stuff like that...So, to combat that, I've had to learn to be more assertive and perceive situations on a one-by-one basis, not merge all incidents into one.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-07, 02:28 PM   #9
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: 39AB 70FF

i trust people too eazily, and it comes back to bite me in tha ass

and also, sometimes i just look TOO good

:/ werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 03-26-07, 07:10 AM   #10
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

i don't have that much patience, i get pissed off real quick, i could represent the nation in making cracks at the expense of fat people
Old 07-30-07, 03:16 AM   #11
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

I think the worst character flaw anyone can have, is just lack of effort in improving yourself on a day to day basis.

recognition of human error is in no way constructive. It is only constructive when bettering yourself as a person of the world to better serve humanity is a habbit...and you are able to calculate what is more important between building upon whats already solid....or re-constructing the foundation of what is not sturdy enough for you to maintain peace in your life. Because see, to chose one randomly is selfish.

It might seem appropriate to fix an issue that is making you unhappy, but someone who needs you might need you to step up in an already strong category. We are not flawed because we are human, we are flawed because the knowledge of our imperfections is enough to rationalize our mistakes, and find ways to make them acceptable. Yet we are also flawed for fearing mistakes, and dwelling on them as well.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-07, 11:14 AM   #12
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP: 104A BFFB

i am brutally honest to the point of being an asshole sometimes, because i can't stand having fake ppl around me, and i don't wanna be one...

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-07, 07:09 PM   #13
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 637A 8348

My biggest character flaw is procrastinating thinking the worlds going to wait for me.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-07, 06:43 AM   #14
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: A666 93C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
If a girl tends to like me and I only like her a bit, when she tries to hug me and dance with me and shit, I grab her arms and fling her into a crowd of people. I'm not even fucking kidding.

Rofl, wordd

I fucking hate when people are suppose to call you back, and they know they are, and they dont, my fucking brother does that to me allll the time, he wouldve just left my house, i call him to bring me back a dunkin donuts coffee, or to see if he can pick me up a lil somethin and he never calls back, hes always like aww bro i missed your call