RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-06, 05:33 PM   #1
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
It Makes No Difference ft. Troublesome & Prahject (hot as fuck track!!!!!!!!!)

IP: 2372 BC06

My Myspace
My Soundclick

Last edited by Paranoid Recite : 09-21-06 at 06:18 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-06, 10:29 PM   #2
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 73B8 65CC

is listening beat already sounds crazy the troubles verse sounded in the begining like a hook delivery is cool lyrics is coo nice verse dogg very laid back....hook is ehhh needs better mixing and more emotion sounds so plain n choppy....your vers sounds monotone lyrics is coo tho gud verse dogg jus a lil borin ..prahjects verse is cool a lil louder then everybodys verse nice delivery flow sound a lil choppy overall nice drop doggies =1=
Old 09-21-06, 10:56 PM   #3
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 94AA 2DDB

Word....beat's definitely hot.

Troublesome comes in nice. I think his ssssssssss was a little too much. I think it's highs being too high. But other than that, quality was hot. Paranoid comes in with the hook and really killed the mood. Sorry dude, you know you're my boy and everything, but your mixing technique and flow just sounded completly outshined by troublesome. Prahject came in with the more of the same mixing technique as Paranoid which helped Para out, but still was really outshined by Troublesome. Prah slurs his words a little too much too.

I was definitely feeling the topic and shit....everyone came with good lyrics and hit the story good, but the mismatch of the quality made it pretty mediocre. Ya'll should have got at Trouble for some tips at production to help match this shit up....

Keep dropping though fellas
Old 09-21-06, 11:01 PM   #4
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

^prah ject and I actually got our mixing shit from troublesome but the thing is I didn't use that technique for this track, this shit is kinda old on my half. I coulda turned up the volume a bit though I noticed that.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-06, 01:14 PM   #5
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B4F6 2DCB

Nah troublesome got mixing from me fam

I jus didnt mix
Old 09-22-06, 01:32 PM   #6
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

^^^^^^^^^^^werd he helped me get illy productionz respect again famo^^
Old 09-24-06, 01:38 AM   #7
VatoXL
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 4B42 F7C5

Listen'n

Beats crazy i like it...intro's blaze...

Troublesome: Like the presence an delivery kid...shits on point...lyrics an concepts cool flow was cool....mixed aight

HoOk: Was okay...

Paranoid: Kicked it differently than troublesome more lyrical but lack of presence but lacked though...its was coo mix'd well u can hear fuss in ur mixin'

HoOk: same

Prah'ject: Flows coo...lyrics an concepts nice.. man presence an delivery was on point... like the vibe in the end wit the hook an shit man brought together was sick wit paranoid rockin the hook an u talkin in an out ...

Over-all
Track was put together nicely not as solid as it coulda bin...the other problems was mixin troublesomes mix was decent...paranoids i heard a constant fuss noise while the verse was goin...an prah'ject ur shit mixd well except the vocals coulda bin turned down a lil bit... but other than shit good track..my ratin 7/10 keep it 100 peace

Send a message via AIM to VatoXL   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-06, 05:26 AM   #8
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B08B 609B

beginning real boring and plain

1st verse - like the flow. lyrics were cool and straight to the point. you did pretty good on this one. your voice went cool with the beat

chorus - ehh..not all that great

2nd verse - your voice sounds real boring. flow isn't too good. real strange. honestly i heard u alot better on other tracks

3rd verse - emotion is cool on this. likin the dubs on ya verse too. flow is on point and lyrically this is cool.

quality on this song was good though. maybe u coulda had some talkin in the beginning to kinda introduce the song. it was ok though. i give it a 6/10
Old 09-25-06, 10:34 PM   #9
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

word uppin!!!!!

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 09-26-06, 02:03 AM   #10
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: DC69 0557

I Like The Beat. Actually I Think It's Pretty hot.

1st verse - Flow's Great. I love the way you work the beat. it's Pretty Good. We gotta Collab I love your whole presence On The Track. pretty Ill Man. Nicec Lyrics and good opener.

Hook - I'm not really feeling it so much.

2nd verse - Voice is okay, I like your presence, but your flow is off like a bitch man. I noticed it first listen so I went back to try and pick it up more but it's still off.

3rd verse - Nice way of ending it off did good on emotion, and your delivery was good also you brought the flow up nice with dubs and everything. Great Ending. Hit me up.
COLLABO.

Quality was good, Idea was great. But the flow being off alot in the second verse kinda threw it off, and it wasnt having the emotion i think ya'll could of added to it. Maybe revamp it with a better flow, intro, and more agression/emotion.
Old 10-06-06, 03:50 PM   #11
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

thanks man, uppin...

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 10-06-06, 04:27 PM   #12
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: FB4B EF21

yes i liked this..

now i'll be generic and short...

eat is nice...y'all had a decent,steady flows except for paranoid who slightly slipped off at some spots...lyrics just alright from both 3 aint nothing REALLY special but yourl point of views/prespectives of the topic were pretty decent..all y'all hade the right emothin on this too..and para ur quality compared to paah's and trouble's needs to be upped a lil... i wasnt feelin on this is the volume difference shud have been a lil more uniform it wud have been nicer...but other than that compliments!

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote