RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-07, 03:02 PM   #1
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
Gillie Da Kid Arrested

IP: BC9F EC21

RAPPER GILLIE DA KID ARRESTED

Rapper Gillie da Kid was arrested in North Philadelphia Tuesday (Feb. 6) after a police stakeout.

Gillie, born Nasir Fard, 30, was once a member of the local rap group "Major Figgas." The group produced a minimally successful CD several years ago and then split.

Since then, police say, Fard has become a major figure in his own right - in the local drug trade.

Fard and five of his associates were arrested Tuesday night, after authorities discovered that Fard was running two drug stash houses on Passmore Street near Algon Avenue.

Narcotics Capt. Chris Werner said investigators combed through the properties and confiscated 89 pounds of marijuana worth $404,000. Cops also got four pounds of marijuana from a Lexis driven by one of Fard's cohorts.

"They were supplying numerous drug dealers all over the city, not just in the Northeast," said Sgt. Robert Friel of Narcotics Field Unit 2.

Werner said FBI agents were in Oxford Circle Tuesday interviewing residents about another stash house, on Levick Street near Trotter, where cops confiscated $6 million in cocaine in November.

The agents were tipped to check out Fard's properties on Passmore and soon observed him receiving a delivery of marijuana, Werner said.

The FBI and city narcotics officers set up surveillance for several hours and took down the alleged dealers when they tried to leave Tuesday night in an array of luxury cars, including a Jaguar and a Lexis.

Also arrested were Mark Jeffries, 41; Rhashima Brown, 34; Regina Little, 27; Garnell Brown, 25, and Izeem Ruffings, 25 - all of Philadelphia. Each was charged with conspiracy and possessing narcotics with intent to deliver.

Inside the properties, police also found evidence that suggested Fard hadn't given up his old career, including CDs and movies, such as "Marijuana High - Freshman Year," which features a photo of a flippant Fard on the cover.

http://www.chronicmagazine.com/publ...id=1883&level=1

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 02-12-07, 10:29 PM   #2
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2FF1 BA5B

man yo, there goes my number one drug supplier, lmao.. just playin'. haha sucks to be him I guess!
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote