RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > InGenius Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-05, 10:25 AM   #16
eph
As Seen On T.V.

IP: 8155 9B30

updates. 3-0 :i'll have my votes in by today.

Old 01-19-05, 03:35 PM   #17
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

tight battle good verses from both...

flow-verbal abuse, i thought hells fires amount of vocab choked the flow a little bit...there was certain parts that had good flow but others were shakey and i found verbals verse to be more flowing, also because of the shorter lines that helped

imagery-Hells fire,a lot of the lines expressed imagery well and the vocab you put forth did this great, but verbal also had a few lines like that:

breached the fire hose & bent the metal...
so the hinge of the spindle wouldnt give.

^i thought that was a sick part and you wouldve got the imagery aspect if atleast half of the verse stayed like this but none the less the imagery was pretty good...

emotion-verbal abuse, seeing 9/11 with my own eyes i could relate to this verse a lot more...hells fires verse just felt like he was just talking and being very descriptive about it...there was a lack of emotion it felt like he was giving a speech about the things that happened instead of rapping or singing about what happened, it just lacked the amount of emotion verbal had in my opinion props verbal...

beginning/end-verbal abuse, thought this was good also both verbal and hell i thought went too quick into the verse... with hells fire it automatically started talkin about the wave instead of giving some insight on to what the day looked like or what was going on before the wave even approached...verbals ending i liked a lot more it had the last amount of emotion giving off to its readers thought that was good...

good verses from both but my vote is verbal abuse

good luck
peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus

Old 01-19-05, 06:59 PM   #18
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 74E2 4E7B

imagery- dayum hell's fire kicked it up a notch i give him that one..

flow-ms. verbal abuse.. she took it

creativity- verbal abuse, i like the way you set up your piece.. this is a good topic, 9-11 because A LOT of people can relate to.. but i like how you switched stand points.. that was nice.. and didn't alter your verse one bit..

emotion-verbal abuse.. she used a situation that happened realistically and made people understand her story.. nice dialogue within..

aight... this wasn't a landslide.. however, Verbal Abuse has taken every catergory in this battle except for the flow.. Hell's Fire had that locked as far as content goes.. verbal took this.. nice battle you two.. proud of y'all kiddies.. stay up..

my vote/ Verbal Abuse
Old 01-19-05, 08:07 PM   #19
Hells Fire
Life is a Constant Battle

Text Record: 0-8
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
my votes

IP: 3341 6359

thanks for the insight peeps...it was tough to keep flow when addin poetic lines...good job to Verbs n good battle

Babylon and Drama Queen

lady fiya vs Disorda

the thats all folks

O.G.

Old 01-19-05, 11:21 PM   #20
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: FC12 8EE2

Hells fire-Damn imaginary was good hoime, flow was decent and nice, very readable. You lost touch in emotion,, i didnt feel any emotions coming from your verse.

verabl- Hi,You had some good emotion, the imaginary from you was good and very decent. vocab lost touch in that category, but emotion and flow was good.

v/verbal abuse won this by emotion and flow

Old 01-20-05, 12:56 AM   #21
eph
As Seen On T.V.

IP: 5867 FD83

6-0. my votes will be up soon.

Old 01-21-05, 02:30 AM   #22
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 3240 794D

Verbal Abuse Wins By K.O

Verbal Abuse +5
Hells Fire -3

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.