RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-06, 03:52 PM   #16
K Illa
Banned: Pink Slipped

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C2BA 4E39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Organized mass brawls away from crowds and security with fists>shooting some random person and getting sent down for life or sentenced to ride the lightening.

what are u talking about. You shoot someone it aint no garontee youll get caught. and theres no death penalty in Illinois anymore. Easy to shoot a dude wait till they alone or with one person then twist both shit back and ride out that simple. Seen enough people get shot to know that.
Old 12-20-06, 03:53 PM   #17
K Illa
Banned: Pink Slipped

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C2BA 4E39

Baskets Balls the best sport. most exiting next to Ultimate fighting and Boxing those are my shits
Old 12-20-06, 03:56 PM   #18
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 12FC FA02

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Illa
what are u talking about. You shoot someone it aint no garontee youll get caught. and theres no death penalty in Illinois anymore. Easy to shoot a dude wait till they alone or with one person then twist both shit back and ride out that simple. Seen enough people get shot to know that.

Yes well where I live it's full of middle class people where folks take murdering others with a firearm very seriously. In my country it's not easy to get away with murderin someone because of how small it is and how widespread police are.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-06, 03:57 PM   #19
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 12FC FA02

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Illa
Baskets Balls the best sport. most exiting next to Ultimate fighting and Boxing those are my shits

I prefer fighting people bare knuckle, it's much more intense and thrilling and you can knock them the fuck out without being stopped.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-06, 07:23 PM   #20
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 670E 9063

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Word, so we were playing some two man tournament with these guys who all go to my school pretty much and we played this big 2 man thing where you had to score 7 goals to win, and we won. Nick was like, being the assist pass man while I banged in all the goals, worked like magic.

We were victorious.

Word, we are a raw team. Although next time I'm thinking I might play in football boots because I was slipping all over the fucking place.

Still though, it didn't stop me surging through the defence for that one goal.

Lmao though, when that dude tackled you... it would've been funny if you would've beaned him in the head.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-06, 01:17 PM   #21
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 3A0D 173E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Word, we are a raw team. Although next time I'm thinking I might play in football boots because I was slipping all over the fucking place.

Still though, it didn't stop me surging through the defence for that one goal.

Lmao though, when that dude tackled you... it would've been funny if you would've beaned him in the head.

I told you to wear boots man, I've tried playing in trainers on the field and it's absolutely wank.

But yeah, he'skinda my mate but if he wasn't I would have levelled him. He left me with a big dirty cut that was pouring blood down my ankle.
Old 12-21-06, 01:22 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Fuck, it took me like 15 minutes to get my trainers clean.

But word, I used to always play in astro-turf trainers which are basically shaped like football boots... and I always banged in shots from like 30 yards.

I'm a buy a pair of decent boots, then you'll see me fire in the rockets.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-06, 01:40 PM   #23
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: EF3F 3A83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Fuck, it took me like 15 minutes to get my trainers clean.

But word, I used to always play in astro-turf trainers which are basically shaped like football boots... and I always banged in shots from like 30 yards.

I'm a buy a pair of decent boots, then you'll see me fire in the rockets.

My Nike Tiemopos were an awesome buy for £60 because they were down from 100 and have easily been the best boots I've ever had. They're even better than my hard ground Total 90 Air Zooms.

I'd have lent you a pair of my boots you're like size 15 shoes and I'm only size 11.
Old 12-21-06, 01:42 PM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

lmao, i'm actually between size 12 and 13...
Old 12-21-06, 01:59 PM   #25
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 5F87 BBE9

That's still fucking huge, I don't have that size in my armory of football boots I'm afraid. What did you do to your groin?
Old 12-21-06, 02:03 PM   #26
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I felt a twinge when we was playing football, thats why I sat down and stretched my leg a bit. I was fine up until this morning. Now I can barely move my leg, and when I do I get pains at the top of my leg. I'm a go see the doctor tomorrow about it.
Old 12-21-06, 05:10 PM   #27
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: D70B BD7F

I told you to fucking take it easy, I even went on your team to save you from my tackling and what do you go and do? Whatever happened to "I have a high pain threshold" you lying little fuck? You told me you could take a stud to the face. I mean for Christs sake man it's only a torn groin, I've seen kids with fucking needles through their face and they're still smiling.

EH EH EH?

Goddamn you Nick

(I'm kidding really, injury is a bastard. My Dad tore his calf in the Dads vs Lads match last Sunday when the Lads won 18-2 and I banged in a hat trick)

Last edited by Appocolyptik : 12-21-06 at 05:20 PM.
Old 12-21-06, 07:10 PM   #28
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yeah, the pain don't bother me at all.

But, just because I'm not bothered by the pain, doesn't automatically mean I can be any more mobile. And I was taking it easy when we was playing. Its just bad luck thats all.

Also, I ain't played football like that for about 2 years. I drifted more towards basketball, and that is less strenuous. People just hit me with the ball at the 3 point line and I rain 'em in.
Old 12-21-06, 08:39 PM   #29
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 279C 786E

soccer is gay...sorry dude...

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 12-21-06, 08:44 PM   #30
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: B6BA 61FE

ATTENTION:

no matter how cool you seem.
we do not give a fuck about your real life.

being better than you @ life x9.