RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-06, 04:13 PM   #1
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Various Suggestions.

IP: ACCB 00AA

1. Make swaying against FL rules, regardless of the fact that it can't affect votes (because voters can't see the swaying till they post their votes). It is bad sportsmanship & reflects badly .
2. Change the upping rule to 5 total Up's, battles here get too clogged.
3. Consolidate a couple forums; For example, "Battle Archives" and "Concluded Tournaments" could simply be "Archives" with separate sub-forums for Concluded Battles and Concluded Tourneys. Tutorials don't need a separate forum; and having 300 different people write tutorials isn't helpful (people have trouble finding useful tutorials, and don't know which tutorials are written by the best battlers). Let your best writers write the tutorials, and have them posted in a sticky in the "Emergency Help Center."
4. Get rid of Elevated Front Lines, the site is active, but not active enough for two separate battle forums.
5. I don't know if this is possible, but maybe... To prevent cheating, you could set up a voting system where voters were picked randomly by the system, and those voters were required to vote on specific battles. Here's how it would work: A voter goes into a thread, clicks something that signifies he is ready to vote, and then the system designates him a battle to vote on. all voting would be done that way, and voters would be prevented on voting on anything that the system didn't designate them to vote on. I don't know how hard that would be to do, its just a retarded suggestion I'm throwing out there.
Old 06-28-06, 04:25 PM   #2
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

IP: ACCB 00AA

-Get rid of the Turntablism forum. Inactive
Old 07-01-06, 11:06 PM   #3
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 94A2 DED2

1. It won't really matter, plus there isn't anyone willing and able to enforce it.
2. Nobody votes here, it's pretty much needed.
3. Word to all of that.
4. Word to that as well.
5. It sounds like a good idea but alias' might be chosen to vote or maybe people go inactive or maybe it's someone in their crew. If it was going to be hand-picked people, it would take WAY too long.
6. Word to the third.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-03-06, 06:39 AM   #4
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

True @ the sportsmanship thing. Its just annoying to see people bitch at voters just because someone voted against them.