RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-03, 06:51 PM   #241
varentao

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F79F E8EA

^I think it's about looking at both sides, like...
Old 09-25-03, 08:29 PM   #242
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F005 00C3

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND

I guess one of my points is, just cause you had the stuff in you to make it to the top, don't condemn that people that don't. Just cause you was fortunate to get bail, and have a lawyer to straighten out your biz, don't look down on others, cause it's niggaz that been in the county for over a year, still fighting cases.
There are people that don't know the first thing about how to operate a cpu mouse.

So if your such a success story why don't you bring other people up with you, instead of siding with the powers that be?

You kind of make it seem like if I had all the options and extra's growing up in the hood. Hell no, I was born poor as the next guy in the hood. I had to deal with the same situations as those you are refering to. I had to watch my day walk out on responsiblity, I had to watch my mom juice the system. I had to be responsible for myself and brothers at the age of 13. I had to overcome and endure the very same scenerios you describe in your post. No one stepped in to help me, guide me, or even care about me. I never once looked down on anyone. I never once condemend anyone for thier status. All I have ever done is motivate people to do something positive about their situation. I would rather see someone taking pride in themself, doing things to change thier status. I have in my short tenure in life done countless act to promote the movement of my people and that of all youth. I am active in every aspect of educating our youth. My essays and writtings all reflect that of the struggle our youth are going through. So please assume I have this superiority complex and could care less about the little guy. I have done more in my 20+ years of life than most have done in a lifetime. I contribute to every youth intervention program on the West coast, either by funds generated through my company or by guest speaking. I am active on the college campuses from UCLA to UCSC, in hopes to guide a misdirected youth. I have recieved several awards and accolades for my work with children in not only my community. My daughters school asked me to sit on the board of advisers because of my passion to promote the education of our youth. So when you say why don't I bring other up with me, I just laugh. I have done so much for eveyone who knows me, grew up with me or needed my help. I would never forget where I come from, it's obvious you don't know me, cuz other people here could tell you, that you are wrong about me. I car deeply for our society and our people. Come on I sacrifice myself everytime I go out to support our troops. I do not have to work in this field, but like I have said before, I fell it's my duty to this country and the security of our children. I could make more money working at a commercial company, but that's not my ambition. I want to do something positive for this country on a very high level. I have contributed to the overall security of the Country and it's people for over six years now. I love thei country and the people in it, so you must have me figured out all wrong. I am not blindly siding with the powers that be, I am only supporting the leadership of this country in the area's of national security and homeland defense. I am in a much better position than you are to judge the overall threat to our way of life in this country. I am not saying that those programs you are working for are not important or even significant. I am just trying to tell you that without a country, those programs are useless. If we allow our national defense to compramised any further then more harm is going to be done to our people than any of the cuts you are refering to. Would you rather a stable and free country or one that is under arrest from within? The minute some nation threatens your home your loved ones and your way of life you will understand. I know you may feel that is impossible, but in reality that is a very real and valid concern. If you sat in on the threat managment matrix or nationAL seciurty counsel for just a month, you would rethink your position. We are vulneralbe in so many areas of defense, it's crazy to move forward in a world that is careening towards unrest. You need to stop trying to slam me, and pull the wool from your eye's.

Again everyone is equipped with the necessary basics to sustain a productive life, why not use them. I know everyone situations is different, but my whole point is that is is becoming the norm. It's the norm to just give a shit about your life and blame the system. Please that is such a negative and destruction ideology, I just want to reach people and tell them not to give up. Stand up and do something positive for yourself! So where is your arguement even valid? I thought not....
Old 09-25-03, 08:29 PM   #243
Ajax 0042

IP: D251 FCF5

who, would fight for their country, i see everyone talkin shit on America, and some supporting it, but who would really fight for the states???

..resp..
Old 09-26-03, 12:57 PM   #244
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP: BD07 D940

^You know I would give my life for this country and it's people!
Old 09-26-03, 03:05 PM   #245
Phate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9E18 D314

^^^Would you fight for other countries like you are asking them to do for you?
<B><font size=4 face="still time"><A href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/21stavenueproductions.htm">21st Ave Productions</A></font></b><font size=5> / </font><b><FONT face=gunplay size=4><a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/knockoutzcru.htm">KnocKOuTz</a></FONT></SIZE></B>

<FONT face="bankgothic md bt" size=4> Exclusive Beats for Qualified MC's</FONT></SIZE>
Send a message via AIM to Phate   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-03, 04:22 PM   #246
CRYP']['
BANNED for D/R

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 6DED 74A3

Canada good shit c section

Bitches
Old 09-26-03, 05:51 PM   #247
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP: F005 00C3

Quote:
Originally posted by Phate
^^^Would you fight for other countries like you are asking them to do for you?

I have supported international efforts with the same urgency I have for domestic efforts. So yes. I would stand and fight for any country wishing to obtain freedom for it's people. Who am I to sit here and rejoyce in my own freedom without having the decency to help other nations secure thier very own. If Canada or Mexico was invaded next week you can be sure that I would deploy and do everything possible to support our troops engaged in combat with those invaders... I would not even have to consider it!
Old 09-26-03, 08:05 PM   #248
Ajax 0042

i second what bounce says, any country that diserves and has that right to be free, should be, if invaded, i would help them with out hesitation, by my life or death i will serve my people and the people who diserve the right to live

"most who die, should have lived,..." qoute by ancient philosipher

..resp..
Old 09-27-03, 04:41 AM   #249
WeRd-smith

IP: 9B33 081B

I have two opinions that are at odds with each other. The first being this; if you live here and enjoy the same freedoms as everyone else, then you should fight and die for your country, if asked. Reaping all the benefits without having to be involved with the dirty work is just plain ungrateful. However, there are times when the war is questionable. So really it's not "would you fight if we were invaded?", the question should be "would you fight for this country if you were drafted and disagreed with the war in the first place. THAT to me is the true sign of a patriot, dying for a country when you don't agree with its politics at the moment. Giving your life without question, its so patriotic its blasphemous.
Old 09-30-03, 10:35 PM   #250
Ajax 0042

wow, yall suddenly up and not care any more??? one last ?, do any of you people really support out country, i know bounce does, for sure, but even if you dissagree with bush and his administration, do you still support them , i mean, that is very honorable, to support or fight or even die for your country, even if you dissagree with the administration... any of yall do that????

..resp..
Old 10-01-03, 01:07 AM   #251
Crysis
Kung Fu

IP: 2A8B 39F9

damn over 200 posts.........gangstah
Old 10-03-03, 08:36 AM   #252
CafeCubano

IP: D0C2 2B70

yall canadians are crack heads....all u people do is sit back, drink, and get high...have u thought of your future lately??? u canadians are STUPID!!
Old 10-03-03, 09:02 AM   #253
Taktik
fuCKYou

Text Record: 36-4
IP: 1B3B C284

Quote:
Originally posted by CafeCubano
yall canadians are crack heads....all u people do is sit back, drink, and get high...have u thought of your future lately??? u canadians are STUPID!!

This coming from a guy who knows absolutly nothing about Canada........Wow we can drink and get high(carry 5 ounces i bleieve of weed and not get in trouble )...............but did you happen to think that Canada's education and health care system destroys the american system by far...........

And to the naive Amerians who say that they have bailed Canada out in hard times....??? Give me an example..................because we are a peaceful country we are not hated in the world.....last march i went to Italy.......first day i was there i had people getting angry when they thought i was american..........once i said nah im from Canada they immediatly changed there opinion....stating Canada has a nice country and nice friendly people..............

Maybe jus maybe....if america didnt go around showing there dominance as a Political and War jugernaut they wouldn't be as hated.........

Also do you know how much resourses that is sent to America from Canada alone? Guess where most of your wood, water, oil(untill you steal it from iraq) and other natural resources come from....? you guessed it Canada

So please if your not knowledgable of the topic....don't comment
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-03, 11:12 AM   #254
tRiPliCiTy
Banned

Text Record: 0-0
Re: Whats it mean to you ???

IP: 1501 77A0

Quote:
Originally posted by B-squared
if you were in another country, you wouldnt have the right to rap or to do poetry, and in some places someone chooses the topic for you an if ya do different they kill ya, if we all were some were not in a free country like American this site wouldnt last 10 minutes. All of us would have to hid or give up the things you do so your not locked up fo life or killed, look at middle eastern countrys, some of them would shoot ya if so much as spat in the wrong direction.

what are u tryin to say, if there was someone from the middle east accessing this website they would get shot on sight?
what teh crap people who live there are allowed to "rap" or write "poetry" dont fuckin judge countries by what u seen on tv.....
u do realize taliban is gone from afghanistan now.....
and as for rapping in other countries, welll pretty much i think
all countries allow some form of music, and writing your own
thoughts are accepted everywhere, so please dont be so ignorant
Send a message via AIM to tRiPliCiTy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-03, 11:17 AM   #255
Mental God

IP: B908 F8B4

ummmm...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whore.jpg (60.5 KB, 18 views)