RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-03, 08:15 PM   #1
OutWrite
Must Be Bingo, I-1

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Vets Newbs Ands Herbs..Check This.. It's Long..But Read Plz

IP: 40D6 70CA

Aight Check It... Im Not Even Gunna Cap These Werds Im About To Spray...

The following statements are not to be taken as "disses" or "punchlines" im not 'clowning" or
"ranting"

I am a Single MC in a rap culture...millions of stars in the universe revolve around a single
point..and its not me...

Im not defending anyone..or takin offensive on anyone...

Im not even here to TRY to help YOU...id like to be on a site where this type of bullshit
is cut out..

So without further adoo... i address RB in the only way i know how...

-------------------------

First issue i'd like to adress...is "vets" directly discriminating against "newbies'
due to time spent on the site.. you say theyre no good herbs? making them mad and
calling them names and clownin on them gets nothing done, if you "vets" were just starting
here now...you'd NEVER be able to elevate to what u are now... NEVER .. Y not help kids
to elevate... the tutorials arnt enuff..most of them are from newbies themselves trying to
get sumthin stickied to seem important.. they need serious help..in elevation and de-herbing.
.it's time to stop clowning and help...

ill leave this topic open for discussion..because it's important

next issue
------------------

making RB a better place..

let's get out of our current mind states and open ur mind to new ideas..

hear me out

instead of treating RB like a lil town/society/city/LIFE ITSELF.... treat this site..
like a...WEBSITE

smartest thing yet is the bannin waves.. even tho i DO think most are in vain and just
because the "mods" can..most are called for and not random..they r for reason and not for
fun...but i said MOST...there are some mods out there who treat RB like life and have to
get their kicks out of bannin ppl for cheap little beefs..arguments that take place on AIM
and otherwise..not even RB..but im not trying to rant..this is contrustive critisism..

onto the constructive parts..
-------------------

i personally have no suggestions.. i just want all the ppl out there..of 20,000 members..
that have these types of thoughts.. to unite..

u can make a differance as one..but as a union..if RB unites..in all the states their in..
newb..vet..herb.. whatever.. if we unite.. we can achive not only happiness..but a fun
envirement to show off ur rap skillz..or even polish up...or to start rapping..
rap is not only a genre..its a culture..its a way of life, lets unite in all ways to make
RB the best it can be...best place to be...best place on the net
------------
random thought: suggestion, maybee a place for kids who r just starting to fuck around
and elevate... put a semi-vet..someone like bash..bazzy.. as a gaurd..to beable to post
in other areas,..they have t approve your request..which could take a grip..or just a hot
second.
the front lines..elite front lines bull-isht was sposed to help sumthin like this.....
now look at fronts and elite fronts..they're crap...still...
------------------------

help me to help you... im not trying to be...nor do i even want to be..a mod.. an admin..or
any official like that.. i am the voice of reason..of logic..i asses both sides..
and ill speak the truth no matter what the consequences..
i do realize that by adjusting the way RB is..it could mean the site wold be down for a
hot second.. but it's a small price to pay for a better envirement

this is long..and im sure ur not reading any of this...

its ur problem.. it's the way YOU FUCKING LIVE it's what u breathe everyday.. help me
to help you... RB united is the way.. with change is the only way to get things done

bitching about it does nothing...

1 love

Nawfik's Out, Back To Chi...........
Old 09-15-03, 08:33 PM   #2
KoNcEpT
Banned: Double Voting

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 06FE 7553

i agree....why do the so called "vets"
pick on newb'Z...it really makes no
sense...and why do people beef over
the net? it's just so fuckin stupid and
make no sense....well i dont really
feel like elaborating on the other
subjectZ you mentioned but i agree
basically on everything you said.....

YEAH LETS DE-MOD BAZZY lol
caps makes me a better person.

WuRd GuLLy
Send a message via AIM to KoNcEpT   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-03, 08:35 PM   #3
OutWrite
Must Be Bingo, I-1

lol

I Aint Talkin Bout That Bull-Isht.....

Im Talking About RB 3.0.. the 3rd version...RB Perfection Series...feel Me?

Old 09-15-03, 08:45 PM   #4
mdizz

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 2D04 6301

oh i get it
well
newbs make them selfs by doin stupid shit like dumb posts and startin threads in wrong places to were they get tha 'herb' status.
also newbs come on tha site and beat more newbs and think they are tha shiny new shit also givin them tha title herbs.
those who come on tha site..battle...get seen....make intelligent posts...become ok heads.....

uh...soooooooo vets can see this..as they have been there done that seen it a million times it gets annoying so they feel tha need to let u know in full effect if ur an herb..site wouldnt be fun or interesting without that..all of us be all chummy and buddy buddy? fuck that keep shit tha way it is but yea cut down on tha herbish fags who do stupid shit and get banned....ban'em so they can never come back
Old 09-15-03, 08:49 PM   #5
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

Vets only clown herbs...
There are new kids with potential that we dont fuck with....

What?...
Old 09-15-03, 08:51 PM   #6
OutWrite
Must Be Bingo, I-1

^^Thats A Bad Way To Have Your Mind My Brother...

Im Not Even Really For The No Beef Thing.. These Are Compiled Ideas Of RB Members Ive Spoken To...

I Took The Most Logical Ones..

If I Beef With [random super mod here] I Get Banned

If I Beef With [random nobody here] I Battle Them...

Thst's Fuckin Moronic

Hypocritical

And [another big werd for stupid here]

Please Feel Free To Add Ideas.. PM Me Suggestions.. PM Me Your IM Or Sumthin.. Ill Holla

or Drop Them Here..

Fuck This Beefin Shit.. I Will Not Beef With Anyone Who Trys.. This is A Thread For Making Things Better.. Please Hold Stupid Comments

Old 09-15-03, 08:58 PM   #7
Perfekt

IP: 55D9 72FF

I only Bag on Herbs who are too fuckin lazy to take a minute and read the rules... Its like Seriously can you not take 1 minute out of your life........ If a new person to thte site follows the rules i respect them...

the biggest problem i have with this website is the fact that if you open your mouth to speak teh the bad truth however, truthful and honest it may be you will get banned.... My 2 cents
Old 09-15-03, 09:08 PM   #8
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

Aight look....

RB always has had herbs that make the site unbearable at times... We used to just deal with it and let them do their thing... This was before all the bannings. After all, the vets still had elite and could just ignore the herbs. Since that point there has been an influx of herbs all-over the site... Making 100's of crews... battling in Elite like they are ill... It just disgusts the VEts to see something they helped build and mold be turned into a laughingstock by herbs that get cocky... This is why you dont see vets try anymore... Hell half of them just used played concepts when battling here ue tot he fact a win on RB means nothing anymore...

Thats my two-cents...
And that is why RnR and RB have more prestige than RB right now...

They dont tolerate herbs as they are like a plague...
If gone un-checked they multiply and suck the life out of a site...

And that is the super-breakdown like whoa...
Old 09-15-03, 09:23 PM   #9
Strategies
This is my first post!

Text Record: 6-12
IP: C1DA C961

I feel you on the vet tip , because a lot of so called vets do pick
on the newbies and call them herbs , eventhough some of them
are.But some vets on here are hypocrites , always bitchin' about
herb this herb that when some people on here have about 2 or
more accounts , and then when it comes down to a battle they
want to vote for themselves.

Now that's some hoe shit seriously.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Old 09-15-03, 09:45 PM   #10
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

Most vets that are talking to are more like self appointed Vets. Not even that Nice. When I first came on the site, I tried to get into Elite Frontlines, tried to win 4 battles and shit, so that I could be considered elite, and battle against better people. Now Most people whose records are 89 million are still in Frontlines battling people who are on their first battle. I thin there should be different types of frontlines. One for people who are new to the site, so that they can learn the ropes of battling and shit, the next one should be for people who have been on the site for a while, or are at an exceptional skill level. The last should be for members who are really elite. Records aren't anything to me, but when I see D/r with the top 1o records, it does seem a little embarrasing, considering that I want to better my own battle record, knowing that it won't be done because of such people. Just what I feel, there are some people who have been on this site longer that can tell you how they feel, but from my battle experience this is how I feel.
Old 09-15-03, 10:05 PM   #11
Emotion
Middle Weight

Text Record: 19-8
IP: 8FB6 AEBF

Quote:
Originally posted by Perfekt
I only Bag on Herbs who are too fuckin lazy to take a minute and read the rules... Its like Seriously can you not take 1 minute out of your life........ If a new person to thte site follows the rules i respect them...

the biggest problem i have with this website is the fact that if you open your mouth to speak teh the bad truth however, truthful and honest it may be you will get banned.... My 2 cents

That is word.............. they should have 4 different fronlines

1. Newbs not neccsarilly herbs just people that are new to battlin

2.People that are elivating and are starting to get good at battling

3. People that battle reguarly and have quite a few wins and are also good at battling

4. strictly the best on the site..

and evrery member should be assigned to a frontline of their skill .......

just an idea

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!
Old 09-15-03, 10:12 PM   #12
Rappad

Re: Vets Newbs Ands Herbs..Check This.. It's Long..But Read Plz

IP: 65C8 FCCD

Quote:
Originally posted by =-_OutWrite_-=
Aight Check It... Im Not Even Gunna Cap These Werds Im About To Spray...

The following statements are not to be taken as "disses" or "punchlines" im not 'clowning" or
"ranting"

I am a Single MC in a rap culture...millions of stars in the universe revolve around a single
point..and its not me...

Im not defending anyone..or takin offensive on anyone...

Im not even here to TRY to help YOU...id like to be on a site where this type of bullshit
is cut out..

So without further adoo... i address RB in the only way i know how...

-------------------------

First issue i'd like to adress...is "vets" directly discriminating against "newbies'
due to time spent on the site.. you say theyre no good herbs? making them mad and
calling them names and clownin on them gets nothing done, if you "vets" were just starting
here now...you'd NEVER be able to elevate to what u are now... NEVER .. Y not help kids
to elevate... the tutorials arnt enuff..most of them are from newbies themselves trying to
get sumthin stickied to seem important.. they need serious help..in elevation and de-herbing.
.it's time to stop clowning and help...

ill leave this topic open for discussion..because it's important

next issue
------------------

making RB a better place..

let's get out of our current mind states and open ur mind to new ideas..

hear me out

instead of treating RB like a lil town/society/city/LIFE ITSELF.... treat this site..
like a...WEBSITE

smartest thing yet is the bannin waves.. even tho i DO think most are in vain and just
because the "mods" can..most are called for and not random..they r for reason and not for
fun...but i said MOST...there are some mods out there who treat RB like life and have to
get their kicks out of bannin ppl for cheap little beefs..arguments that take place on AIM
and otherwise..not even RB..but im not trying to rant..this is contrustive critisism..

onto the constructive parts..
-------------------

i personally have no suggestions.. i just want all the ppl out there..of 20,000 members..
that have these types of thoughts.. to unite..

u can make a differance as one..but as a union..if RB unites..in all the states their in..
newb..vet..herb.. whatever.. if we unite.. we can achive not only happiness..but a fun
envirement to show off ur rap skillz..or even polish up...or to start rapping..
rap is not only a genre..its a culture..its a way of life, lets unite in all ways to make
RB the best it can be...best place to be...best place on the net
------------
random thought: suggestion, maybee a place for kids who r just starting to fuck around
and elevate... put a semi-vet..someone like bash..bazzy.. as a gaurd..to beable to post
in other areas,..they have t approve your request..which could take a grip..or just a hot
second.
the front lines..elite front lines bull-isht was sposed to help sumthin like this.....
now look at fronts and elite fronts..they're crap...still...
------------------------

help me to help you... im not trying to be...nor do i even want to be..a mod.. an admin..or
any official like that.. i am the voice of reason..of logic..i asses both sides..
and ill speak the truth no matter what the consequences..
i do realize that by adjusting the way RB is..it could mean the site wold be down for a
hot second.. but it's a small price to pay for a better envirement

this is long..and im sure ur not reading any of this...

its ur problem.. it's the way YOU FUCKING LIVE it's what u breathe everyday.. help me
to help you... RB united is the way.. with change is the only way to get things done

bitching about it does nothing...

1 love

^^Do you know bouncedoggydog? If not, you should get in touch with him some time, he'd shed a lot of light on this topic.

And I agree with everyone who posted in this thread, especially chrit, he pretty much summed it all up.
Old 09-15-03, 10:30 PM   #13
8-off

IP: 3B6A D8F3

at least im a vet, and herbs are herbs, aint shit u could do about them
Old 09-15-03, 11:02 PM   #14
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: AAF1 A3DB

Quote:
Originally posted by azztrofizziks
at least im a vet, and herbs are herbs, aint shit u could do about them

LMFAO!!! HERB!!! Never say that. Your not. No one respects you. HoE.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-03, 11:15 PM   #15
Mental God

IP: 69FD 5A73

ok first off...

when i first came to rb i was seriously wack... i battled some guys who were really good and got my ass handed to me... and i think thats ok... there should be NOBODY on this site with a perfect record thats like 100-0... everyone should get their ass handed to them. It makes you try harder and understand what you are doing wrong. Thats what helped me elevate, i dont really consider myself a vet because of my record or post count, but i consider myself a vet because i took the time to elevate and read all the rules... you dont become new to a site and break all the rules expecting people not to make fun of you... you have to EARN the privelage to break the rules. Most of the "VETS" joined about the same time i did... but there are those who are original people from when the site crashed. But i see no problem with "vets" battling newbs... as long as its not hibitual.

And fuckin grow up, calling people names on the internet hurts their feelings? please! if you get hurt when someone calls you a name you NEED to hang yourself, its the end for you.

As for the latest "banning sprees"... im glad most the people who have been banned have been banned. Some are just usless nerds *cough*masterblaster*cough* but when you get banned for talkin shit to someone on aim... or simply cause someone doesnt like you, thats bullshit. I can understand if its harassment, but not just beef.

And beef is what keeps this site going, if there was no beef and everybody was "buddy buddy" why the fuck would we battle? Where would all the dope punchlines go? there would be no fuckin dope personals either. So stop cryin... growq up.... and take it like a man.

and that.... is DUPER WORD