RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-05, 07:43 PM   #166
.:Jack Rackam:.
New Jack

Text Record: 4-0
IP: 79B1 EDD4

wow, don still comin in here
trying to regain some composure
after being owned by multiple
americans on the site and i
think all the canadians that seen this.
one things for sure, your definately not here to battle
your a disgrace to my home nation in any sense don, pz
Old 05-03-05, 07:45 PM   #167
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: E8F7 49AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
didnt the kid just say that and didnt i just explain whats it like being covered by our shadow?

i thought with all the times u refresh it to see if i responded u woulda seen that

well considering we arent really in your shadow at any important time of the day.. then id say its rather fine...

Look don.. here look keep refreshing here look heres a post from me...

eat a dick.. shut your mouth.. die...

nuff said..
Old 05-03-05, 07:47 PM   #168
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: E8F7 49AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jack Rackam:.

^^ owned by your own counrty-man...

done...

Nuff said.. im done with this childish bullshit.. named Don...
Old 05-03-05, 07:49 PM   #169
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

im kinda proud i can make u so mad that u keep posting and checking up on my history and all, it kinda makes me feel superior, oh yeah shit i almost forgot that i m
Old 05-03-05, 07:51 PM   #170
DON
Middle Weight

thats an alias and if not good for him that he wated 10 seconds to post that, it just lets me know i have another bitch besides u and the rest
Old 05-03-05, 07:52 PM   #171
Rub my Paynus
mc receeding hairline

IP: 376E 0452

Old 05-03-05, 11:01 PM   #172
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
didnt the kid just say that and didnt i just explain whats it like being covered by our shadow?

i thought with all the times u refresh it to see if i responded u woulda seen that

What shadow are you talking about? The buildings in your country get hit by planes. Nothing to make shadows there...
Old 05-04-05, 02:41 AM   #173
dimetapp
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9D99 BD31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
dimetapp u dont even know what don means so dont try and act like u do, u cant look that shit up on the net so lets hear it if u so damn smart. whats it mean?

and they hit the twin towers cause theres nothin tall u can even hit in canada. so dont disrespect ppl that died, if it was ur mother ud b cryin like a bitch.

and in ww2 canada didnt do shit. germans were fuckin terrified of patton they thought he was satan. were the ones that ripped europe to pieces and won it all back. thats why when they split up germany canada didnt get a piece, cause nobody gets a piece if all u do is sit on ur ass and talk shit. ur nothin but a america jr. whos culture is w/e america is at the time

I didnt disrespect any1 who died in 911, I disrespect ur government and people that cry but believe in killing more people that equal you just in a different country and invading those countries for oil control!! My god the new thing in hip-hop and rap is the same view… that Americans are sick of being represented by such a invisible fascist system
But your (meaning you don) faggot ass is still dragging.. I believe in patriotism, if I didn’t I wouldn’t be fighting with you... but I accept my country leaders faults… you don’t.

“and in ww2 Canada didn’t do shit.”
Bitch I don’t care what u see in saving private Ryan or band of brothers
Canada joined the fight for freedom years before the u.s did… it took pearl harbor for your country to get into it… FUCK Man read up on it!!! Read about JUNO BEACH not Omaha
I will fight you with fact… you fight with shit u aint even learned yet

Fuck u stupid
Fight facts… look what happens when we all talk shit that aint truth

(Don) the boss= most times the top of the gangster academic scale like the military to general…
Punk and I bet most Americans on this site would tell ya, you aint on the top of shit!

Patton was legally insane and won by sure luck but the funny thing is… is that ur 101 airborne agreed that he wasn’t shit… READ YOU STUPID FUCK!

… I am a Canadian decedent of Patton. my grandmothers family Patton moved from states to Canada in that era so Don’t fuckin even get me started… watch the movie and u will see how fucked he was… and that’s why they put him in power.

that’s why when they split up Germany Canada didn’t get a piece,”
HUH!! What the fuck are u talking about getting a piece of Germany… ?are u on fuckin crack son?
Man for real I’ve been to Europe and seen Americans put Canadian flags on their knapsacks out of fear and so they don’t get ridiculed… yea we are American jrs… with our free heath system… and better foreign policies
ur country wants you to pay when you get hurt… that equals Americans suing for a stubbed toes…lol babies
whatever bitch… on political views I’m sure most Americans will feel me… and = the reason for a lot of Americans migrating to Canada. we have ur president begging for our recourses.

Hey I got a question for you on the REAL… if we so “shit…” and just little you’s why don’t you take our land like you took oil for lives ???? really think about that one… why aint u invade Canada yet ???

Last edited by dimetapp : 05-04-05 at 03:09 AM.
Old 05-04-05, 02:49 AM   #174
dimetapp
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jack Rackam:.

thank you Jack I’m with you, I’m about hip-hop, rap and the love of music and wouldn’t blame any american blazing a Canadian kid for running his mouth in the opposite situation... I’m down for talkin and spittin experiences on the net with people that feel the same way…
not here to fight about countries...
Old 05-04-05, 03:06 AM   #175
dimetapp
New to RV

SICK OF IT… let it go I’m Canadian born and proud and will accept any “American” born and proud!
We here about luv of music ? rite?
Well the culture wasn’t born on talking shit on the net about countries
Please lets just fuckin stick to the subject!
I haven’t experienced the “ghetto” side of the U.S… well I have been to Chicago one time and it was fucked up!!! Crazy stuff and I admit it… but if you haven’t crossed the boarder in Canada where marijuana will be legalized in a sort time… or where u can drink at 18 years old… or seen our poor communities then
Don’t tak shit… come experience it… and like one Canadian brethren said.. you can walk down the street and have a friendly freestyle “computation” competition with anyone and the loser take’s it like a man… and will prolly chill wit u and buy you a drink… even if he got a pistol in his pants for real!
Beef gets handled here just in a professional way… shit man for murder you get like 5 yrs here that’s it…
Just don’t diss mine I wont diss urs! … PEACE yall
Old 05-04-05, 03:07 AM   #176
dimetapp
New to RV

if ya got the money yall welcome 2 the 5 seasons.. another Canadian owned $$$$$$$$ operation
Old 05-04-05, 06:01 PM   #177
DON
Middle Weight

yeah w/e but patton wasnt insane u need to read that again the 101'st did that cause they were mad at him for a few reasons and especially after he beat that soldier. but dont u like how after we did join in, thats when we started winning i dont even care anymore w/e canada is fine just give it up it dont even matter dimetapp is right but don doesnt mean on top its a sicilian word used for the head of the clan. PC
Old 05-07-05, 01:39 AM   #178
dimetapp
New to RV

IP: A842 5069

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
yeah w/e but patton wasnt insane u need to read that again the 101'st did that cause they were mad at him for a few reasons and especially after he beat that soldier. but dont u like how after we did join in, thats when we started winning i dont even care anymore w/e canada is fine just give it up it dont even matter dimetapp is right but don doesnt mean on top its a sicilian word used for the head of the clan. PC

Patton wasn’t insane? lol guy u have such a scandalous person out for his fathers appreciation in office rite now!!! don’t tell me that the American government
wouldn’t have put a crazy person in that era in power!
Common… this the whole shit “don” I don’t even care
And most people don’t either and that why this thread is dead… it’s a gay fight
Just fuck off wit Canadians in your mouth, unless you wanna back it up.. 4 real
Before you believe everything your country brain washed you with… have your own thoughts and read up and learn about some real shit

Yea, after u country joined u started winning?... lol naww man we had been fighting them for year(s) before your country hand picked innocent victims 2 fight for them. You had a hand in the end result but nuthin when it came to assaults. Even Germans admit u had shear numbers that’s all… you out numbered people because ur government fucked you… I respect the Americans… well the 101st airborn because they volunteered… never forget that every-1 in the Canadian military were, and are still volunteers!!!... That equals a peace keeping nation… I read a lot on this and hold a lot of respect for the “good” the u.s have done … hey son did u know that the person working for your government that intercepted the coded message about the strike on pearl-harbor was Canadian
! Yea boi Canadian… and your country didn’t even listen, a fuckin Canadian played the ROLE IN THE MOVIE PEARL Harbor 2
PEACE 2 ma man Dan from Kingston

I didn’t come here to fight wit people that think they are hard… or people froma diff country…I thought we all her for the music… so if u still wanna talk shit..ill keep replying… but if u wanan call it… then lets end it cus I don’t know how 2 stop.
Old 05-07-05, 07:27 PM   #179
Radizaim
New to RV

IP: 4A3C 316E

Niggas So Scares They Fled North Instead Of South .........bitches

// PESSIMIZIM IS THE MEKANISM
OF REALITIES ALGORITHMS ////