RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-06, 02:45 AM   #181
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

BE MY BRIDE, YOU UNSTOPPABLE MONSTER. YOU CAUGHT ME. I CANNOT STOP STALKING YOU. PLEASE, AKWORDZ, DON'T BEAT ME UP, BUT I MUST HAVE YOUR WONDERFUL WOMAN. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL I USE MY TEARS AS LUBRICANT.

And no, I'm pretty sure that taking all your stupid posts in this thread and adding them together, you could fill a book compared to his ten pages.
Old 04-15-06, 02:46 AM   #182
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

By the way, have I pissed you off enough for you to take my pics and make some stupid lame attempt at embarrassing me in photoshop? I'm sure there is something retarded you could do with my baby freeze picture.
Old 04-15-06, 03:01 AM   #183
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
teru..i aint even gonna quote that 10 page letter u wrote to me
but,i've never made up any lies about anyone.........
u need to come with specifics if u gonna call me a liar.....

bla bla bla...i'm far from a bad person,i think its hilarious clownin ppl...n ppl find it funny as long as its not directed at them....of course there are always some righteous ones,and dickriders, but...i've been told over n over n over n over by everyone i know,that i'm the funniest girl they know.....n i'm confident else i wouldnt post my pics up on a site where noone likes me.......no matter what i looked like,ppl would talk shit cuz i've dissed 4903294032902 over the last 2 yrs since i've been on......
...and,in case u havent noticed,this site is filled with dickriders....again,i think i'll go by how ppl say in real life when they see me as opposed to a netboard where i'm not liked

oh i'm soooo lucky,let em do whatever they want to my pic i dont give a shit......i'm sure i can do something much funnier

bla bla bla...u could have saved a whole lotta time,n postin back n forth, if u had just posted up that pic sooner.......u sure u not jewish? lol just messin with u,i see the italian nose.........holla

Even though I told you I wasnt asian a million times, you pushed that shit like it was fact. I guess over the internet you cant really detect sincerity, but still.. me lying about something like that would just be stupid.

Everyone was D/Ring you until you came back and everyone started hating you AFTER you posted those pics... When you were on here a long time ago, most people thought you were dope. Even if they didnt theyd say "well she sucked at rapping, but she was good at beefing." Then you came back and literally started hating on almost everyone, naturally everyone had beef with you from then on.

Well whatever, I guess you should just listen to your real life. i'd probably do the same. But your humor doesnt really appeal to me.

Aaanyway, I think I just figured you out. So do what you do ... but you'll probably get banned sooner or later from everyone complaining to strobe -_-
Old 04-15-06, 03:39 AM   #184
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 571E D7E2

n i'm confident else i wouldnt post my pics up on a site where noone likes me.......no matter what i looked like,ppl would talk shit cuz i've dissed 4903294032902 over the last 2 yrs since i've been on......

Rofl, no, if you looked good, I woulda said you looked good.

But you don't.

But confidence is a good thing, I won't knock you for that, keep your chin up, whatever keeps you from crying yourself to sleep at night.
Old 04-15-06, 04:55 AM   #185
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: 6DE4 5653

you know you look like ellen, right?

Get Off The Bandwagon.

Last edited by a k w o r d Z : 04-15-06 at 05:07 AM. Reason: fixing tags
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-06, 07:16 AM   #186
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

^^SO...WHAT

ELLEN is pretty

Ur point is?
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-06, 07:18 AM   #187
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Q: The only reason it was funny is because of the fish face she exploited -_- bad luck on that shit.

Kings: 17

That word negated the word funny.

sorry

Old 04-15-06, 07:19 AM   #188
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
teru..i aint even gonna quote that 10 page letter u wrote to me
but,i've never made up any lies about anyone.........
u need to come with specifics if u gonna call me a liar.....

bla bla bla...i'm far from a bad person,i think its hilarious clownin ppl...n ppl find it funny as long as its not directed at them....of course there are always some righteous ones,and dickriders, but...i've been told over n over n over n over by everyone i know,that i'm the funniest girl they know.....n i'm confident else i wouldnt post my pics up on a site where noone likes me.......no matter what i looked like,ppl would talk shit cuz i've dissed 4903294032902 over the last 2 yrs since i've been on......
...and,in case u havent noticed,this site is filled with dickriders....again,i think i'll go by how ppl say in real life when they see me as opposed to a netboard where i'm not liked

oh i'm soooo lucky,let em do whatever they want to my pic i dont give a shit......i'm sure i can do something much funnier

bla bla bla...u could have saved a whole lotta time,n postin back n forth, if u had just posted up that pic sooner.......u sure u not jewish? lol just messin with u,i see the italian nose.........holla

But....umm....you're the only one getting clowned.

HORRIBLY

Old 04-15-06, 11:08 AM   #189
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

RRRRRRRROOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLL

Q,..u think with ur taste in women ,i'm really gonna be offended that u dont find me attractive????
...i'd be a little scared if u said i was,then named off OPRAH and ELLEN as some of the other women u think are good lookin....
RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLL........ why the FUCK would i want to be classified with a plain jane dyke n oprah,(i'm not even gonna get started on oprah my friend hahahahahahahah)...dude,please,after those comments u've lost any credibility taht u know what u're talkin about when it comes to looks rofl

.n Eric/Ellen.......dude,u were stalkin me on here cuz u were butthurt that i beat chrit in a battle,u n mimesis followed me around the whole board talkin shit cuz of that....im faily confident no matter what i looked like u'd be talkin shit....u're one of chrit's lil cheerleaders.....its expected from someone who is still dickridin a dude i battled goin on 2 YRS AGO.......u're sad....not to mention u look like a skinny ugly shaggy haired pasty nerd.....u've probably never even been with a girl before n hate the whole species for never givin u a chance ROFL....u and shadows edge are the ugliest dudes i've seen on rv...period

teru.....u werent around (at least i dont remember you) when i used to be on before....i had d/rs? really? why dont u list them cuz i cant think of any......i had beef with pretty much everyone.....n i wasnt hatin on anyone i was clownin the obvious....hey,maybe my standards are just a little higher than everyone elses,but everything i've said i've meant 110%...
..when i came back n i started clownin ppl's pics,everone i had beef with in the past,n everyone who's heard about me n their lil dickriders,n everyone whose pics i dissed all came talkin shit......if u were around before,it was always like that...but ppl who werent around associate it with me posting my pics.....they're dead wrong....

n i'm glad u think u have me figured out........................
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-06, 11:10 AM   #190
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

lol@Q thinkin if he keeps makin threads about me,n keeps the attention on me,ppl will forget about clownin him
Old 04-15-06, 11:15 AM   #191
Elegiac

IP: 3881 400B

RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..

Oh my god because its really that funny all of the goddamn time.
Old 04-15-06, 11:18 AM   #192
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

u got it faggot
Old 04-15-06, 01:18 PM   #193
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

=|

why's everyone that disagrees with you gotta be a "dickrider" or a "faggot" or something else derogatory?...why can't they just be someone that disagrees with you?

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-06, 02:20 PM   #194
Tha Q.
OYD

ummm...Ok LK...I find you to be better looking than HALLE BERRY.

It's just too bad that 90% of EVERYONE ON THIS SITE who's seen your picture think you look more like Halle Berry's SHIT.

OOPS

Old 04-15-06, 04:07 PM   #195
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

..sounds about the same as the number of ppl who hate me on this site lol