RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-09, 09:35 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Post Adam...step in sir...you have a date with fate

IP: 19D7 9C0F

In my day, I've witnessed to, and come across all types of unbelievers...people who have rejected God...mocked him...agnostics...people who simply don't know what to believe...

But, seldom have I crossed paths with someone so hardened as you...

I actually sought God on this one...and here's what I believe is the deal...

(Lord, I pray that you guide my words and make Adam's heart receptive to what you are telling Him.)

Listen...

God himself has hardened your heart the way it is...As odd as that may seem...It's for a purpose...

Usually when someone is as stiff-necked and rebellious toward God as you, it indicates deep hurt that the person has experienced in life, either at the hands of someone else, or what they perceive is a slight by God himself...

in essence, you are blaming God for some unfortunate event(s) in your life.

Well...I am here to tell you that God has call on your life Adam...You KNOW the gospel...you KNOW the truth...now, God is calling you to return to Him...

Repent

Accept his son Jesus as your lord and savior and begin to finally live a life of true purpose...because without Christ, there is no true peace.

You can not fill that emptiness or void through drugs, sex, or any other ephemeral, tentative, or carnal means...Only letting God into your heart to heal those wounds can you truly begin to be the human being he's created you to be.

Right now...God is dealing with you harshly...You have rejected him...he has turned your heart cold...

But...even that's for a purpose...

God says that you will be a great ambassador for his kingdom...raking in souls and contending for the faith (the gospel of Jesus Christ)

Even so...I pray that God saves you...that he removes the stones from your heart and begin to fulfill his promise to save and deliver your soul.

I frankly don't care what this thread looks like...I KNOW you will read it. I KNOW God wanted me to witness to you by expressing these words. I KNOW that I have been obedient to the voice of God...

Now...I challenge and implore you...DO THE SAME.

Repent...Ask God to save you through Jesus Christ...RETURN to him...and truly begin to live.

God loves you.

pz.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-09, 10:08 AM   #2
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C2BF 2E84

Penis.

I repeat;

Penis.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-09, 12:26 PM   #3
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

holy shit Q went all out lol (my bad no pun intended lol)
Old 10-27-09, 12:57 PM   #4
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 7A2E D565

I don't blame God for unfortunate event(s) in my life, nor do I praise God for any event(s) that bring me joy in my life.

First off, I've never once denied the fact that there's a higher being out there, a creator, a "God" if you please. I don't doubt that there could be, it'd be ignorant and foolish to rule out any possibility of our existence. There was obviously a creator at one point, where and what it is, nobody will really know.

Is there an after life? Maybe. Will we understand how we came to be in it? Maybe. Is there a Heaven and Hell? I highly doubt it.

Religions are the biggest hoaxes out there. It sickens me that there's a such a large majority of people that are so easily manipulated to changing their lives around what somebody else is telling them to do through fear. I mean, this is what religion was banked on in the first place but as everything does, we're evolving and there is finally a larger amount of agnostics and atheists in this world.

You see, just because I don't look at the world through the tunnel that you are doesn't mean that there's a void in my heart. To be honest I've never been happier then the state I'm currently in for years.

Think about what you're really following and tell me if it meets the criteria of a basket that you should put all your eggs in. You worship an invisible being that's chalked full of jealousy that will damn you to a life of eternal suffering in hell if you don't follow his every word. I guess that's what eternal love is, right?

We were giving this life to live..

Religious people praise themselves on not fearing death because they have a life of eternal happiness ahead of them... if they're right.

Now, what I do know is that I'm living right now and I actually have this life that I'm living and I'm capable of doing many things that I enjoy in it. Now why wouldn't I experience everything that I can while I'm still alive? "Because God is testing your faith to see if you'll accept Jesus and be granted to spend eternal bliss in the Kingdom of Heaven." Really? It's time to grow up, if your God created all these temptations for you to avoid, he's just a fucking asshole because you still won't be able to experience them in his kingdom.

Go enjoy your life, quit being afraid of living. If you decide not to, I hope there is a Heaven and I hope that you get there and when you realize that every single person up there has the same stupid dull personality and there's nothing exciting you'll realize that you missed out on bliss.
Old 10-27-09, 04:36 PM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Adam wins.
Old 10-27-09, 05:22 PM   #6
Rats
Herb

IP: 967B 85BD

The diffrence between those who praise god and those who dont. Is the ones that dont.. dont care that you do and leave you to it. The ones that do praise god seem to allways get on there high horse and make it there mission to 'prove you wrong'. The way I see it if your content with YOUR beleif.. you have no reason to allways try prove to nonpraisers that your right.. you would just go about your day to day and be content with your beleif.

So my question is why do beleivers allways feel like they have to prove nonbeleivers wrong.. when the non beleiver isnt tryna attack your beleif.. he just doesnt care... just like you shouldnt care that he doesnt beleive.

feeeeeeeeeeeeel meeeee????
Old 10-27-09, 06:04 PM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Okay, now Rats wins.
Old 10-27-09, 06:49 PM   #8
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 399E C7ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
The diffrence between those who praise god and those who dont. Is the ones that dont.. dont care that you do and leave you to it. The ones that do praise god seem to allways get on there high horse and make it there mission to 'prove you wrong'. The way I see it if your content with YOUR beleif.. you have no reason to allways try prove to nonpraisers that your right.. you would just go about your day to day and be content with your beleif.

So my question is why do beleivers allways feel like they have to prove nonbeleivers wrong.. when the non beleiver isnt tryna attack your beleif.. he just doesnt care... just like you shouldnt care that he doesnt beleive.

perfectly stated.

good show sir, good show.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 10-27-09, 08:41 PM   #9
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: A565 8911

Actually that's not a good show at all,

because the believers believe that they are receiving eternal happiness after death, and that due to the goodness of their religion, that everyone on earth should get (pay very close attention to these next two words) the chance to receive it, by either accepting it or rejecting it with their spirits.

So when a believer comes up to a nonbeliever and says "Hey man I want to prove you wrong" it can be translated as "Hey man I want what I believe is best for you", which cannot be exactly retransmitted back as "Hey man you're fucking wrong, an idiot, and I just need to shut you up so please start a verbal fight with me ok"
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-09, 10:31 PM   #10
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ And the bout suddenly becomes a three-way. No homo.
Old 10-27-09, 11:01 PM   #11
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 399E C7ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
Actually that's not a good show at all,

because the believers believe that they are receiving eternal happiness after death, and that due to the goodness of their religion, that everyone on earth should get (pay very close attention to these next two words) the chance to receive it, by either accepting it or rejecting it with their spirits.

So when a believer comes up to a nonbeliever and says "Hey man I want to prove you wrong" it can be translated as "Hey man I want what I believe is best for you", which cannot be exactly retransmitted back as "Hey man you're fucking wrong, an idiot, and I just need to shut you up so please start a verbal fight with me ok"

so imposing your views and getting pissed off when someone else doens't want to belivie them, but still preaching about acceptance of otheres, is ok...becuase its what they view as 'helping me'

when will the contradictions end??!

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 10-27-09, 11:18 PM   #12
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: A565 8911

'preaching the acceptance of others' does not = 'accepting that others should choose unhappiness and damnation'
'getting pissed off' does not = 'becoming distressed due to the belief that others will not receive the greatest joy in life'

the contradictions end and new ones begin when you get done understanding what I am done implying.
Old 10-27-09, 11:43 PM   #13
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats

If you saw a house on fire...but the occupants were unaware that a fire had broken out in their basement and was blazing toward the top part of the house where they were...would you not with fervor and passion attempt to "save" those unsuspecting people?

It's the same with sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ...we believe that Jesus is the only way to God...and the only way to true peace...It is an absolute...

Just because someone doesn't believe a truth doesn't negate the fact that it's true...

So, it's not about proving someone wrong...It's about reaching out to them because they are in danger of an eternal "fire"...

Oh...and btw PO...no one has won here except God himself because we're dialoging about his word...his intentions...and his plan of redemption (Jesus)....only one mad is the devil because he knows his time is short and he will lose his hold on Adam.

Praise God.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 12:32 AM   #14
Rats
Herb

IP: 967B 85BD

Your analogy is to vague.

Seems to me that they have a fire burning in a fire place to keep them warm and your running with a hose.. doucing there fire and killing there warmth.
Old 10-28-09, 12:45 AM   #15
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
If you saw a house on fire...but the occupants were unaware that a fire had broken out in their basement and was blazing toward the top part of the house where they were...would you not with fervor and passion attempt to "save" those unsuspecting people?

It's the same with sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ...we believe that Jesus is the only way to God...and the only way to true peace...It is an absolute...

Just because someone doesn't believe a truth doesn't negate the fact that it's true...

So, it's not about proving someone wrong...It's about reaching out to them because they are in danger of an eternal "fire"...

Oh...and btw PO...no one has won here except God himself because we're dialoging about his word...his intentions...and his plan of redemption (Jesus)....only one mad is the devil because he knows his time is short and he will lose his hold on Adam.

Praise God.

fa sho..............

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote