RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-05, 07:07 PM   #1
L.E
L.E

Wow...Watta Fuckin' Bitch...

IP: 073B 523F

I was talkin' to Shayla's best friend on MSN...and this is the convo we had.

My Dreams Did Come True...But Who Said They Lasted Forever..? says:
Hey there...are you calling her tonight?
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
i called her lastngiht
oh
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and i bitched at her and she still dident care
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
she said that if i told u the stuff that im going to tell u that she wont talkto me as much but thats the sacrifce im willing to take!

okay...thanks...
(Preparing for the heartbreak)
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
i asked her if she had anything to tell me and shes liek no and im like oh realy .... whos troy and shes liek my friend and im liek a friend??
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and hes liekyah and im liek when was the last time u saw him and hes liek last weekent and im liek so what did u guys do
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and shes like just hung out
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and im liek ohh
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and shes liek and did stuff and im liek what kind of stuff and she slilek
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
like*
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
we were holding hands and i was sitting on his lap but i told chad that
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and im like oh but u dident tell himthat u were kissing him and shes liek yah i knwo casue he dont need to knwo and im liek fuck shayla yes he does and shes liek he dont need to knwo everything
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and im liek yes he does u know everything about him he deserves to knwo everything about i
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
u*
...fuckin hell
did she say anything else?
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
oh yah she said alot
Okay...
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and im liek u know shayla u knwo what he was doing lastnight and hes liek what
..?
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and im like he was litualy on his handa and nees praying that u too work out and hes liek oh and im liek yah oh is all u have to say and shes liek yah .. im lieku really dont care if this relationship works do u? shes shes liek well shit happens and ilke well u knwo what shayla ur making this shit happen
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and im liek shayla he does not understand how u can tell him u love him and everything and then u hang out with troy and everything changes
Continue...
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and shes liek it was going down hill before i hung out with troy and im liekyah but it could have been fixed and shes liek well shit happens and im liek u know shayla u have changes so so so much since i left and she liek i knwo and im liek frankly u really dont liek it and shes liek well shit happens
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and im liek shayla u have to make a dission on weather u are going to say with chad or are u going to brake his heart and go for troy and she liek im really confused and im liek well ur not going to be confused when im done talking to u and shes liek y and im liek casue im going to make u make a fucken dission tonight and what ever dission u decide to is going to break chads heart anyway!
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and shes so and im so... what the fuck are u going to do
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and shes liek i dont know
Fuck This World...Fuck Life...Fuck Everybody In The Entire World...It's Hopeless....... says:
<Sigh>...........................
Fuck This World...Fuck Life...Fuck Everybody In The Entire World...It's Hopeless....... says:
Is that all...?
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
nope
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and im liek so do u still love chad and shes liek i dotn knwo and im liek yes u do know shayla!! and im liek do u liek troy and shes like maybe and im like shayla this is a yes or a no answer and shes like yah and im liek do u liek troy more then chad and shesliek maybe and im liek i need a streight answer and shes liek yah and im like well u jsut pretty much made ur dission rate their
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and shes liek what do u mean im liek well u jsut told me that i liek troy more then chad.. and im liek shayla y are u so happy cause she was talking really cheerfull and im lile u shouldent be talking all cheerfull about this conversation ands hes liek well i am and im liekwhat are u so happy about shes lliek troy and im liek what about troy and she liek he makesme to happy... and im like so ...
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
chad dotn make u hapy or what and shes liek not as happy as troy makes me and im like shayla u jsut fuckend ur self over big time
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and im like so how many times have u cheated on chad ?? shes liek once and im like no it was more then once and shes okay 2 and im liek nope it was more then that and shes liek oh ok 3 times and im liek no shayla it was more then that and shes like no and i know very well it was because.......
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
u know how she told u that shes a virgin right and then she told u she wasent becasue she fucked sum guy but it was before u too were together?
yeah...
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
but no she lied to u becasue she fucked this guy when she was with u and she told me not to tell u bit i am
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
!
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
so really she was fucking u over the know time
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
and ohhh man i can NOT discribe how mad i am rate now at her!! if i were to talkt o her rate now oh man i couldent do it!!!
....a million times over...
Im gonna find Brandon Monz
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
yupp sop waht are u goona do??
and fuckin kill him
IM gonna find Troy
and Fuckin KILL HIM
and then...then I will fuckin kill myself
my life is already flashing before my eys
JeSsIcA-LyN says:
so really what she was saying to me lastnight was that she lieks troy more then u now and that she pretty much dont care what happensa brtween u too !

There ya have it...never...EVER get into a serious relationship wit a girl (no disrespect to the femcees on the site...I've been fucked over by alotta woman). Do I give a fuck? Frankly? No...because I'm gonna go party, and fuck the shit outta some other chick.

Have a nice day.
Old 03-28-05, 07:13 PM   #2
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

Umm, I doubt if this is going to get a lost of post (not freepost), because this is mad long. And no, I didn't read this.
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 07:21 PM   #3
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

Text Record: 8-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FD84 3F3F

That girl...says like a lot.
Old 03-28-05, 07:30 PM   #4
Magic5

IP: E900 96E3

That girl types like a retard.

Try not to kill yourself this time, though.
Old 03-28-05, 07:32 PM   #5
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EDE3 0451

and then i was like: get the fuck over it!

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 07:33 PM   #6
L.E
L.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
That girl types like a retard.

Try not to kill yourself this time, though.

No worries...theres hotter women out there.
Old 03-28-05, 07:52 PM   #7
Magic5

IP: 1C49 0074

Word.

But for real, tell that girl to try typing like a normal human.. not some brain dead vegetable.
Old 03-28-05, 08:03 PM   #8
L.E
L.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Word.

But for real, tell that girl to try typing like a normal human.. not some brain dead vegetable.

Lmfao...I will tell her that.
Old 03-28-05, 08:12 PM   #9
L.E
L.E

HAHA! Now she tries to send me this e-mail....

"hey babe!

i dont hae long, but happy 3 month aniversary to u too!i miss u like crazy too!

but babe i have to go.

love u always

Shayla(ur baby)"

Lmfao...
Old 03-28-05, 08:27 PM   #10
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 0825 899A

son now after reading that and never hearing about your relationship or whatever ima break it down for you lol...

#1. If this chick is cheating on... why would you even want to be with her... And you obviously care because you posted it up on this site... Which you wouldnt do unless you really did care, and look at the title.. what a fuckin bitch, you already knew that. Dont waste your time on chicks like that fam. I been through something just like this before, its a waste move on.

#2. This chick you talking to online or whatever is feelin you. Yes the one who cant spell like but says it 100 times. If thats her supposed best friend why would she be spillin it out to you like that especially the part about her cheating on while you two were together.. she tryin to make u forget chick so she can fuck with you. Maybe thats what u need, get under shayla's skin.. Fuck her head up.

#3. The email... its obviously a reply to an email you sent reminding her of your 3 month anniversary. So you must still care about her and thats cool, as long as uyou dont fuck with her anymore

cuz its liek this, liek the chick who lieks the word liek is trying to liek get down

so liek so fuck her

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 08:29 PM   #11
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

thats bad liek but i sed liek n he sed liek

read some of it, but the lieks wer doin ma hed in.
Old 03-28-05, 08:31 PM   #12
L.E
L.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Era Zistibul
son now after reading that and never hearing about your relationship or whatever ima break it down for you lol...

#1. If this chick is cheating on... why would you even want to be with her... And you obviously care because you posted it up on this site... Which you wouldnt do unless you really did care, and look at the title.. what a fuckin bitch, you already knew that. Dont waste your time on chicks like that fam. I been through something just like this before, its a waste move on.

#2. This chick you talking to online or whatever is feelin you. Yes the one who cant spell like but says it 100 times. If thats her supposed best friend why would she be spillin it out to you like that especially the part about her cheating on while you two were together.. she tryin to make u forget chick so she can fuck with you. Maybe thats what u need, get under shayla's skin.. Fuck her head up.

#3. The email... its obviously a reply to an email you sent reminding her of your 3 month anniversary. So you must still care about her and thats cool, as long as uyou dont fuck with her anymore

cuz its liek this, liek the chick who lieks the word liek is trying to liek get down

so liek so fuck her

Lmfao...at the liek thing...
Old 03-28-05, 08:33 PM   #13
L.E
L.E

And thank you for the advice, Era Zistibul.
Old 03-28-05, 08:35 PM   #14
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

yeah...how come she has to type 'like' liek this?......that was kinda annoying...and decision = dission?, haha, but yeha, that girl is a stupid slut, get her the fuck outta there, word

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 08:57 PM   #15
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FEFC E273

and i was like, but then she was like, so i was like yea
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote