RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-09, 01:54 PM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
Flight is booked for mid-october! I'm moving to Tokyo, Japan for a couple months!!!!!

IP: 1660 C4FD

FUCK, YEA.

I'm talking bout a sick ass condo in Tokyo (damn that shit is expensive though, I shoulda done the average jewish thing and been cheap but I realised even cheap in Tokyo is twice as much for one room as it is for a two room here n montreal) I got my muh fucking boy Seiji Murakami down there, the dude I used to chill with when he lived here but he moved back so ima party it up with that crazy ninja looking fucker. I'm talking bout Judo in the country it was created in 5 times a week baby! I'm gonna come back with long ass shaggy samurai hair and mustache/beard. Ahahaha BOMB

I'm going to be a mudda fuggin SHOGUN!!!

No you can't come with me, BIATSA (that's chinese for bitch... i don't know how to say it in japanese, but I will learn, oh yes, I will learn)

SUCK ON MY SHRIMP FRIED RICE SUCKASSS!!!!
Old 09-06-09, 07:59 PM   #2
Hitta
Best In The Game

IP: 03A2 CF6E

are you into UFC at all?? a buddy of mine that I went to high school with is in the UFC now, his name is john jones.. I think MMA fighting is dope!
Old 09-06-09, 11:22 PM   #3
JTR
Jack The Ripper

fuck yea!

I watch all the payperview events at the bar with my boys who are into ufc, I was a provincial champion in judo in my teen years (im 20), and I did some kyokushin karate, muay thai and boxing.. im planning on getting into ufc soon, i've been sparring with friends, submission wrestling matches and full contact stand up rounds with karate helmets, ufc gloves, and a mouth gaurd.. weerd
Old 09-07-09, 01:15 PM   #4
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4B8A 0095

everybody and there fucking dog are cagefighters now...i did all that shit before it got popular,word..didnt fight just trained though

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 09-08-09, 03:36 AM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I've been doing judo since elementary school; my dad is a 6th degree black belt (the belt is red and white) a canadian champion twice, champion of the macabia games (the jewish olympics) and an olympian who finished 7th for canada, he's my coach along with nicholas gill (canadian heavyweight champ numerous times and 2nd place at the syndey olympics) mark burger (2nd place in world sambo championships, 3rd place at olympics) and hiroshi nakamura, one of the best judo players to ever grace the sport. I trained with the national olympic judo team for a while too, and i've been doing tournaments, sometimes traveling out of country, and winning in them for a while.

I also made candid appearences in other martial arts, but yea i've been watching ufc since a lil kid man, I remember my dad watching the old school UFC for free on our pirated card and yelling at the tv for the guy to do an armbar or choke everytime he'd see an opening for one and then complain about how the guy could have easilly done a submission and didn't, haha good ole' days.

But yea, everyone is into that shit now, back in the day the only people I knew who did this kinda shit were the people I went to a martial arts club with. Now I know a bunch of people into this shit haha. I knew this guy who had a tapout UFC bag and my other bud and I were talking bout some UFC fights we just watched and then we turn and ask this dude about it and he goes "sorry man I don't really watch ufc..." And I was like "but you have the bag?" and he replies "yea." hahaha
Old 09-09-09, 12:27 AM   #6
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: B24C BBB6

good shit!!! I know a few people that holiday there frequently, place goes off and japanese girls are fly as fuck!!!
Old 09-09-09, 08:46 AM   #7
_Talksic_
Addicted

get your ju jitsu down before u fight.thats the most important thing when your on the ground.but yea i still yell at the tv when there is a easy submission or and easy way to get out of one..i just dont know how some fighters make into ufc.but anyway good luck with your fight..get footage and post it

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 09-09-09 at 08:53 AM.
Old 09-09-09, 05:04 PM   #8
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

You're gonna get your ass beat in Dance Dance Revolution.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-09-09, 05:08 PM   #9
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Man, Judo is really similair to Jui Jitsu. It's all throws and submissions, that's what I do bro, I take people down, I pound their face, then I slap the submission on them. I've been training since I was in grade 1.

I'll try and get a video uploaded on RV soon of me and my boy who I spar with often having a sparring match... we might have the protective gear on or we might just only have gloves and mouth piece

Either way you'll get to see bad ass fight and watch me tap the fool out hahaa
Old 09-09-09, 05:20 PM   #10
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

I'll fight you atop a mountain.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-09-09, 05:50 PM   #11
JTR
Jack The Ripper

lol ok.........
Old 09-09-09, 06:37 PM   #12
_Talksic_
Addicted

i was training knife fighting today with my buddy that moved back in town for a couple months,first time im trained sence i blew out my shoulder at nick diaz gym.shit felt good,do u do any knife fighitng or gun defence training or anything also?? it def helps u never know whats gonna happen,especially for me sence i bounce at a bar.

Old 09-10-09, 08:09 PM   #13
Hitta
Best In The Game

IP: 03A2 CF6E

I have to write a essay this week about the UFC for my english course..

maybe I could use alittle insight from ya seeing how me as the writer I am not allowed to state my opinions.
Old 09-10-09, 08:35 PM   #14
JTR
Jack The Ripper

yea I don't train to protect against knives and guns, but I do train with a mini samurai sword sometimes
Old 09-11-09, 07:20 PM   #15
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jack
I've been doing judo since elementary school; my dad is a 6th degree black belt (the belt is red and white) a canadian champion twice, champion of the macabia games (the jewish olympics) and an olympian who finished 7th for canada, he's my coach along with nicholas gill (canadian heavyweight champ numerous times and 2nd place at the syndey olympics) mark burger (2nd place in world sambo championships, 3rd place at olympics) and hiroshi nakamura, one of the best judo players to ever grace the sport. I trained with the national olympic judo team for a while too, and i've been doing tournaments, sometimes traveling out of country, and winning in them for a while.

I also made candid appearences in other martial arts, but yea i've been watching ufc since a lil kid man, I remember my dad watching the old school UFC for free on our pirated card and yelling at the tv for the guy to do an armbar or choke everytime he'd see an opening for one and then complain about how the guy could have easilly done a submission and didn't, haha good ole' days.

But yea, everyone is into that shit now, back in the day the only people I knew who did this kinda shit were the people I went to a martial arts club with. Now I know a bunch of people into this shit haha. I knew this guy who had a tapout UFC bag and my other bud and I were talking bout some UFC fights we just watched and then we turn and ask this dude about it and he goes "sorry man I don't really watch ufc..." And I was like "but you have the bag?" and he replies "yea." hahaha

rofl@jewish olympics...sorry dude never heard of that one
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote