RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance > Audio Talk
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-05, 09:39 PM   #1
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
RV Revolutionist Guide to Songs Forum Survival.

IP: 13A4 AD49

Yo Carson Sticky this shit while you ponder its glory... word. pweeeeze

Arright Ima help some of you people out, who don't seem to understand what the songs forum was put here to do, and how most effectively to utilize it... peep game.

1. Read the Rules... when you get a new job at the supermarket you don't just start unpackin u-boats and stealin captain crunch... u gotta learn the flow of the scene before you havin sex with the bosses supervisor, so read the rules stupid, That way I might not have to lock your shit.

2. Leave real feedback. Arright I see kids that post songs once a month or so, and then get all their friends to come in and leave little ego boosters like "nice drop" or "you killed it" when its clear to anyone who listened that it wasn't a nice drop and they definately didn't kill shit... If you have nothing negative to say about it, you probly shouldn't say much at all, a PM would serve fine here. My favorite two people to get feedback from are Enygma and Doomsday, cuz they never gel-coat anything, its always I liked this, but this was wrong, or fix this... This gives me something to work with next time I record so I can improve.
This doesn't mean you should hate on everything that is dropped, there is a difference.

3. If you can't leave honest feedback due to pure hatred for the artist who dropped the song, then don't post, Ima just lock ur shit, and then Ima be lookin for more of your shit to lock in the future, cuz I like lockin dumb kids shit. I understand sometimes its just too easy to take that jab, poke a little fun... But turning a song thread into a 32 reply palace of fuck off's and ur wacks is gonna get ur shit..... locked.

4. Don't up your shit the same day its posted, don't up your shit 5 times a day... if your song is in the top 5 on the page, dont up it... trust me, I get plenty of replies on my songs by doing two things... Replying before hand, and Replying afterwards... If you reply to others songs they will be grateful and they will reply to your tracks, if they don't then mental note comes in effect and u ignore their shit in the future, simple.

5. And most importantly... If I deleted it, Its gone, its because it wasn't supposed to be there, It fell into the category of "other", it was a waste of a post, don't take it personal, Im not picking on you, I close my friends shit all the time to, to be fair, so get over it, and stop being re-re.

Word... RV Revolution 2005