RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance > Audio Talk
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-06, 10:09 AM   #1
LnC
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"3 Letter Entertainment" Radio Show....EVERY SUNDAY...WE NEED YOU!!

IP: 21ED 60C1

Whats up people,

Just to let you know a brand new show coming from "3Letter Entertainment" is coming to the internet this Sunday from 10pm-Midnight(UK TIME)/5-7p(US TIME) in work with www.conspiracyuk.com

There will be loads of new Hip Hop tracks ranging from Jay Z's new album through to the underground Mixtape cats. This should be a great opening show to introduce the "3Letter Fam" to the world.

I will be looking to start a "Sunday Night BattleZone" - this will consist of rappers from Jump Off (www.jumpoff.tv) and also other rappers from around the world. This will be the revolution of battling LIVE on AIR...and I want you to be part of it!

I will be looking for as many battlers as possible to take part over the weeks, including THIS SUNDAY!...The great thing is all you will need is a microphone connected to your computer (Doesn't have to be a HI-TECH one) can just be a £2/$4 mic if you can hear clear through it...thats good enough!! You will also need to download SKYPE (www.skype.com) - This doesn't take long to set up at all and this will be how your connected to the station and battle/interview LIVE on AIR!!

I will also be looking to interview artists, so this will give them the chance to express what they have been doing since they have been in the game and how people can hear tracks from you! We will also play 2 tracks of the artist within the interview so people can hear what you are doing.

I'm hoping you will all take the chance to get involved with this...no charge and no REAL hassle involved!!

The website to check out the station is www.conspiracyuk.com <<< then find the player to LISTEN TO CONSPIRACY RADIO!

NOTE: We will be on AIR every SUNDAY so we will not be on AIR right now

Please leave your details on here if your interested...

Alias:
Hometown:
How long you been in the game:
Interview/Battle/Both:

Many Thanks!!! We need YOU people!!!
Old 12-01-06, 01:31 AM   #2
L.E
L.E

IP: A70E 7938

LE
Drayton Valley, Alberta but currently Residing in Calgary, Alberta
Three Years