RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance > Audio Talk
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-07, 05:41 PM   #1
Black Thief
Black Thief still...

Text Record: 15-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Get at me

IP: E71B 9570

Yo....just to all my producers...if you are serious about your beats get at me...Im trying to do a valid mixtape and i dont have time to go in depth with any music programs...but we can talk money and set up a deal.....must have valid proof of instrumentals though....in return you get 30% of profit if you feel you deserve better we can talk it out....im also a free agent in the music biz...any peeps with a valid record company(independent) hit me up with contract info and proof of income from label or airplay from the radio.... trusouljaboi1984@yahoo.com
armysoulja@gmail.com

cell phone 1-706-464-9614....
Send a message via AIM to Black Thief Send a message via MSN to Black Thief Send a message via Yahoo to Black Thief   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 09:29 PM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 21E7 CDB9

Yo man.....just to help you out a bit man, if you go into the Rhythmic Convergence forum, you can check out actual beats that people have made already. Some of my fav's are B. Magik and J.D
Old 03-07-07, 11:22 PM   #3
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 3D45 ACA0

Word. Hit up my page if you're looking for beats, and let me know if you're interested

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote