RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
RobKilla 5 62.50%
Mc:Xplicit 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-04, 08:51 PM   #16
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 996E E35D

how about this, if an emcee has to put quotes around every one of his punchlines, then they arent that good, you should be able to understand what they sayin without hints to tha fact that they bein clever.
im not bitchin about tha battle, Xplicit is a raw rapper, but am i the only one who feels this vote wasnt fair? Da Jokah seemed to only vote cuz he wanteda vote in return... all he wrote was opener... MC etc...
thats not an explanation. did he really beat me at every aspect of battling?
whateva, maybe thats just his opinion... not hatin on you jokah, just wonderin.
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.  
Old 08-04-04, 09:39 PM   #17
Typical
Apollyon

IP: 3240 794D

Voted For: RobKilla

liked robs word play u both got good punches but rob had more xplicit could have done better this could have been a great battle.

ps. i promised n i voted. i hope both of u vote honestly on my battles now n then.

i got battles to finish but other than that im takin challengers

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 08-04-04, 09:41 PM   #18
Typical
Apollyon

IP: 3240 794D

Old 08-04-04, 09:57 PM   #19
Desipher
Banned: Cheating

IP: D6B9 4294

i have 2 give this 2 robkilla...u woulda won mcxplicit if u made it longer an more personals...thats y he won cuz he made it longer an it gave him uh chance 2 put more stuff 2 gether an a chance 4 a better flow

Old 08-06-04, 07:56 AM   #20
strobe

IP: 33DE 730C

Quote:
Originally Posted by System
RobKilla has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-03-04 05:24 PM.

Votes removed or asking for votes in Bitchslapped. Next time will be an instant DQ

Old 08-06-04, 08:08 AM   #21
Justify
©Lyrical Masterpiece©

IP: 4550 84E0

Voted For: Mc:Xplicit

RobKilla-Dont use the /'s makes you look like a newb..well even more of a newb...i believe the quote is "If you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen" herb....elevate and workin on gettin better punches

Xplicit-Weak opener...self glorifyin..started comin with some good wordplay after that...no really good punches, an ok close which played at his name nicely..could of been better with good punches...but it got the job done
Old 08-06-04, 08:12 AM   #22
Justify
©Lyrical Masterpiece©

Thank you for that strobe, i got kinda sick of seein newbs uppin for votes in bitch slapped
Old 08-06-04, 08:16 AM   #23
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

yo mayn, thas garbage. i wasnt asking for votes. i told everybody who i dropped a link with, to VOTE FAIRLY. i always encourage that cuz i dont want people to win by askin for votes. thas a bitch move. if you meant that i shouldnt have posted my thread in bitch slapped, then my bad. i forgot about that rule. but did you have to take away my votes? i had for in both battles. well, if i still win, that means im truly a better mc...
i'd like to battle you strobe... wait, dont penalize me again for posting in tha wrong forum (im not markin you, i am so serious)
Old 08-06-04, 08:21 AM   #24
Justify
©Lyrical Masterpiece©

Yeah...you upped for votes in bitch slapped, its against the rules...so your votes got removed...RobKilla...some advice...shut that retarded mouth of yours...you cant even beat Explicit those votes you got were d/r anyways and he put them in quotation marks so they'd stand out and people would notice...most elevated Emcees do that..oh wait im sorry i forgot you were a noob...and you challengin strobe? HAHAHA stfu seriously kid
Old 08-06-04, 08:35 AM   #25
Andy
Banned: Cheating

IP: CC64 0500

RobKilla got it cus he wrote alot more it flowed better, and it was just alot better in general, explicit did good but im sure he can do alot better then what he posted

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 08-06-04, 08:44 AM   #26
Justify
©Lyrical Masterpiece©

Andy, i'd suggest expanding your explanation, cuz if not your note will just be removed
Old 08-06-04, 08:51 AM   #27
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EFDF 488F

x... ya first line was ya best and everything after that went limp compared to Rob's joint. That nissan line was the worst. Work on connecting ya punches to something that actually is supposed to be connected... most made no sense and seemed extremely filler.

Rob was on point with his lines and they connected well.... punches were a lot harder and he included a lot of personals... like the dustyblunted line and not being able to take the smoke... also liked the dirty laundry/ ALL line... good wordplay... rhymes were thought out better... he had a deadline and used it to his advantage...

v/robkilla
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix  
Old 08-06-04, 09:39 AM   #28
BrOTheRP.A.R.A.
~Mr. Punch-Lines~

IP: 5043 32F4

you got this vote from me cuz the other guy only had flow and he had a grade 5 spit haha but you got it for flow rhymes and punchlines haha peace

Send a message via AIM to BrOTheRP.A.R.A. Send a message via MSN to BrOTheRP.A.R.A.  
Old 08-06-04, 04:28 PM   #29
Mc:Xplicit
Hip-Hop Philosopher

IP: D984 B9DB

yo nice lookin out justify and strobe most of his votes are not explained good anyway so they must be d/r votes

Old 08-06-04, 04:53 PM   #30
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

what does d/r stand for? i didnt ask anybody to vote for me if that's what it means... dont treat me so bogus cuz im a newbie, sorry about that shyt from bitch slapped again. but whateva. you had some votes that werent really explained that well too. good battle X, you got my respect as an MC. i like yo punch lines, that pringle shit was creative...