RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-05, 04:44 PM   #106
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 8191 8B5F

I dont think black people are hated as much as they think, And yet again, ever race is hated from a different race.. LOL.. Probely didnt make any sense at all..

[
Old 06-18-05, 02:48 AM   #107
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

every race has a hood other ppl cant come into. every race has a way of talking. every race has their own clothes. blacks r hated so much cause they complain so much n in general dont have respect. now dont call me racist but u know on comedy central every black comedian starts makin fun of whites and hispanics. thats thier whole damn routine. and young black guys always think theyre tough even when ur drivin on the road theyll b cuttin in and out n if u do it to them they look like they gona eat u. plus almost every black person complains bout everything. its like hearin some old granny at a table talkin bout how much the food sucks n how everyone should act and no matter how much respect u show her and how nice u try to be to her she always finds something wrong with it.

Old 06-18-05, 01:38 PM   #108
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Thats what the fuck I keep talkin about^

you keep speakin on blacks in general omfg.

what about family guy and south park.All they do is make fun of people.

Fuck this.I hate the world.
Old 06-18-05, 07:41 PM   #109
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EF25 E8E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
every race has a hood other ppl cant come into. every race has a way of talking. every race has their own clothes. blacks r hated so much cause they complain so much n in general dont have respect. now dont call me racist but u know on comedy central every black comedian starts makin fun of whites and hispanics. thats thier whole damn routine. and young black guys always think theyre tough even when ur drivin on the road theyll b cuttin in and out n if u do it to them they look like they gona eat u. plus almost every black person complains bout everything. its like hearin some old granny at a table talkin bout how much the food sucks n how everyone should act and no matter how much respect u show her and how nice u try to be to her she always finds something wrong with it.

you...my friend...are a dumb ass... and you wonder why he feels like he does... you contribute with stupid comments like that.... you need to learn about shyt just as much as he does... stereotyping is for fukkaz like you who have no idea what it's like to be on the other side of things... you have no clue about other cultures... maybe if you climbed out of ya little safe haven and actually tried to understand other cultures you wouldn't say shyt like that
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 12:13 AM   #110
DON
Middle Weight

READ THE WHOLE THIGN BEFORE U COMMENT BOUT IT:

nah man the two posts above me need to face reality thats why every race in general dont like blacks is because they dont understand and see how they r. n then the ppl like me that dont take the shit they dish out r called racist. im no kkk or white power guy i grew up in a cultural part of phili and anybody here from phili would know that. so i understand other cultures but its black ppl that dont understand why everyone else hates them. if ud stop makin such a big dam deal bout everything and complain bout everything then it wouldnt b different for u. chinese, mexican puerto rican, all latinos actually, europeans in general, indians and other groups of ppl all live in america and arent victims of racism as much as blacks cause they have their shit straight. if ud stop flippin out n getin pissed ud realize wat im sayin. why is it that every black comedian has to use race in their whole routine? its because they wana make a big deal outa it cause they dont think we understand anything. why would ppl like when u move into their neighborhoods? if u roll through a black hood everything is shit, and no, contrary to ur belief thats not because WE made it that way, its because u made ur hood that way. chances r if u live in a city, that black hood ur from used to be an italian hood or jewish hood or irish hood or even latino but when black ppl take it over seriosuly man it goes downhill. u get so mad when somebody like me tells it how it is, so how can things ever change? u dont wana accept wats wrong wit u, u jus look at everybody else and want all our races to change to suit what u want and the ppl like me that arent racist that jus want this gay shit to stop r titled racist cause we dont accept the shit u say. jus honestly think about it for 10 seconds dont get all mad mayb ull b able to open up ur mind for once n b able to stop this racism in amerca bullshit. everybody is always talkin bout findin a solution look at pacs lyrics hes even sayin the same thing i m, hes tellin u to look at urself to b able to change it. i found the damn solution, but black ppl dont like it so they title me n every toher believer in it a racist. i go outa my way to make a black guy think that the world isnt out to get them. so dont judge me on here wen u dont know me ur jus goin off of a comment i make. mayb if u understood wat im sayin racism wouldnt b an issue n there wouldnt b this problem in the world wit blacks n everyone else. u cant change others until u change urself. n please understand that we dont hate ur ppl, we DISLIKE the issues u bring to the table because they can only be changed by u, not us
Old 06-22-05, 01:15 AM   #111
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 0825 899A

That's just it.You keep saying that we all complain thats whats gettin me pissed.
You think all of us are exactly the fuckin same.In and out.Like we're some fuckin animals who need a choke collar.Listen to me,I don't complain about shit in the world except prejeduce.You think I'm fuckin chris rock?No I'm not.Am I steve harvey? no.Am I some dude on comic veiw? No! I'm my own man.And no one can tell me what I fuckin do with my fuckin life ok! I read your whole post.This shit really annoys me and I know it never will change since some peopel are so stuck the fuck up with thinking they're the superior no matter what.Jesus please no one say "blacks complain".God I try and I try and I try and there will be another person doing the same thing in the following posts.Fuck life.
Old 06-22-05, 01:22 AM   #112
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
READ THE WHOLE THIGN BEFORE U COMMENT BOUT IT:

nah man the two posts above me need to face reality thats why every race in general dont like blacks is because they dont understand and see how they r. n then the ppl like me that dont take the shit they dish out r called racist. im no kkk or white power guy i grew up in a cultural part of phili and anybody here from phili would know that. so i understand other cultures but its black ppl that dont understand why everyone else hates them. if ud stop makin such a big dam deal bout everything and complain bout everything then it wouldnt b different for u. chinese, mexican puerto rican, all latinos actually, europeans in general, indians and other groups of ppl all live in america and arent victims of racism as much as blacks cause they have their shit straight. if ud stop flippin out n getin pissed ud realize wat im sayin. why is it that every black comedian has to use race in their whole routine? its because they wana make a big deal outa it cause they dont think we understand anything. why would ppl like when u move into their neighborhoods? if u roll through a black hood everything is shit, and no, contrary to ur belief thats not because WE made it that way, its because u made ur hood that way. chances r if u live in a city, that black hood ur from used to be an italian hood or jewish hood or irish hood or even latino but when black ppl take it over seriosuly man it goes downhill. u get so mad when somebody like me tells it how it is, so how can things ever change? u dont wana accept wats wrong wit u, u jus look at everybody else and want all our races to change to suit what u want and the ppl like me that arent racist that jus want this gay shit to stop r titled racist cause we dont accept the shit u say. jus honestly think about it for 10 seconds dont get all mad mayb ull b able to open up ur mind for once n b able to stop this racism in amerca bullshit. everybody is always talkin bout findin a solution look at pacs lyrics hes even sayin the same thing i m, hes tellin u to look at urself to b able to change it. i found the damn solution, but black ppl dont like it so they title me n every toher believer in it a racist. i go outa my way to make a black guy think that the world isnt out to get them. so dont judge me on here wen u dont know me ur jus goin off of a comment i make. mayb if u understood wat im sayin racism wouldnt b an issue n there wouldnt b this problem in the world wit blacks n everyone else. u cant change others until u change urself. n please understand that we dont hate ur ppl, we DISLIKE the issues u bring to the table because they can only be changed by u, not us

ok...let's address some of your comments...and yes i read the whole thing...omma bout to shoot holes through ya whole agenda cuz you got some shyt twisted, homie... good intentions... but you only gon' make kats madder with how you state shyt with no proof to back ya shyt up... everything you said was extremely stereo-typical... in other words... you watch too much TV, son...

if you understood OUR culture then you would see why kats is angry in the first place... you can't put yaself in the next man shoes and feel his pain cuz we all experience and deal with shyt differently... that's why we're called "INDIVIDUALS"...

if we stopped complaining about everything?... now you're insinuating that blacks are cry-babies and don't wanna take responsibility for anything... but then you say shyt like.."look at pac's lyrics"... isn't that taking responsibility? I mean really... i gotta few more things to break down for you homie...

you say these other cultures aren't being victimized?... look at the indians... why they gotta live on reservations and shyt? and yes, my great grandmother was full blood cherokee indian... they are still fighting for shyt that ain't right just like everyone else...apparently you know very little about these "other" cultures...

everything is shyt in a black hood? are you fucking serious?... how many black hoods you lived in?...just the one in philly?...don't judge folks like that from living in one hood... c'mon dude..you gotta be smarter than that... My peops live in upstate NY... black hood... state and federal jobs homie...so what you saying about black hoods is bullshyt... my folks in ATL live 5 minutes away from Evander Holyfields mansion... again, black hood... so what you sayin'? hell, i almost got a house across the street from it... 5 bedrooms 3 baths, kitchen, dining room, den, and a living room... in a black hood... you really fighting a losing argument here... but omma go on...

you know what the solution is?... how you gon know a solution when you don't even know what the problem is? as a black man in America i'd love to hear what you think MY problems are... I'm sure you'll be 100% wrong...

oh yeah...the comedians comment...lmao... dude... do you ever listen to the part where the comedian explains why they do jokes like that?... it's to make people laugh about it INSTEAD OF taking everything so seriously... hell, we joke about ourselves more than we joke about anyone... it's a healing thing for us... if we laugh about it we can't be mad about it... that's just how shyt works... if you can't see or understand that then you my friend are a lil touched in the head...

now... i don't believe that you are a racist... just confused about a few things that you know nothing about... just cuz you got black friends and make nice with them and live in philly don't make you no expert on being black or some guru of different cultures... it's more than what you see on the outside... it's the shyt that we gotta go through in life... not just the hood... that you won't ever understand or have to deal with... just like we'll never understand fully how it is to be white in America...

the one thing that you said that DID make complete sense to me was the fact that kats need to start with themselves if they wanna change shyt.... but that's not JUST US... that's for EVERYONE... if everyone worried about themselves they wouldn't have time to worry about stupid shyt like racism, or shyt like "he got a new car so omma steal it cuz i ain't got it"... or fighting over a damn color.... c'mon....

educate yaself before you make comments like that,holmes... omma shoot ya shyt down if it ain't correct... and yeah, i been telling the brothers the same shyt on a daily basis.... if a brother get outta line with a comment omma check his ass too... that's just how i am...werd
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-05, 01:47 AM   #113
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 0825 899A

Thanks Ill^ I was too mad to even explain that.
Old 06-22-05, 03:18 AM   #114
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP: 591C A203

This is bullshit, all cultures are hated and loved be certain people, threads like these are stupid.. seriously, stop thinking everyone is against you.
Old 06-22-05, 04:12 PM   #115
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
This is bullshit, all cultures are hated and loved be certain people, threads like these are stupid.. seriously, stop thinking everyone is against you.

read post 113... everyone doesn't think that... get it right homie or mind ya biz... if you have nothing constructive to say then roll out...werd... it's called cerebral approach for a reason... use ya brains
Old 06-22-05, 07:42 PM   #116
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Threads like these are stupid, im fucking tired of them, they all of LL and was one of the reasons kids left RV, white people are stupid, black people are racist, people hate against whites, mexicans own hip hop, STFU
Old 06-22-05, 09:27 PM   #117
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

who you talkin' to, lil man?...lmao... it's a discussion thread... if you don't like the topic then roll da fuck on... stop being stupid, aiight... if you ain't intelligent enough to divulge in a lil convo...just keep ya trap shut... no one asked you to come in and hate on the thread... it's a legitimate issue that needs to be dealt with... if you don't wanna be a part of it then don't post...werd
Old 06-23-05, 12:34 AM   #118
DON
Middle Weight

man i dont care wat any of u black guys say to defend against wat i said, almost every race dont like blacks even because of mexicans and its because of exactly wat ur doin. u cant admit ur own faults. theres no stereotype, almost all blak guys r like that jus like all black girls laugh like fuckin retards at dum shit and r the loudest annoying bitches there r. u all need to get over damn slavery most white ppl int he us had nothin to do wit that it is how it is deal wit it or jus leave wat else could u possibly do besides that? no other race is gona stop hatin u cause u say so cause nobody el;se cares botu racism cept blacks. and when i said indians i meant indians not native americans. if any of u were slaves ill be glad to qpologize veen tho my family wasnt here till 1919. but since none of u were quit bringin that shit up. the jews were enslaved for over 2000 years n they dont say shit
Old 06-23-05, 12:38 AM   #119
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JooKsta_
I Neva undastood dat bullshit! I Mean we all human,just differ in skin tone.S0 why are we hated? Heres my fuckin opinon.
We are hated becuz:

<center>We are Dark and or Lightskin'd
We are the most strongest in strength
Our ancestors survived slavery
We fuck white girls
Our Penis is bigger
We are smarter,but we dont use it tryna be GOD
More talented
Open Minded
Create Our Own Paths to follow
Wear clothes a certain way
Talk a Certain way
Lazy becuz we work so hard an get paid so little
Own hoods other races cant come to
And we will fight for what we believe in
We Say Fuck Goin Ta War,what for when u(the man) started it
Overprotective of our family and friends(meaning we down for our kin)

Theres lots more...but im getin tired of typen,but undastand what im tryna say.

Preach mofo.. preach.. & yes my dick is big
Old 06-23-05, 02:32 AM   #120
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill-Grammatix
who you talkin' to, lil man?...lmao... it's a discussion thread... if you don't like the topic then roll da fuck on... stop being stupid, aiight... if you ain't intelligent enough to divulge in a lil convo...just keep ya trap shut... no one asked you to come in and hate on the thread... it's a legitimate issue that needs to be dealt with... if you don't wanna be a part of it then don't post...werd

you think im fucking stupid, it says why black people are hated and I stayed on topic son, i'm more intelligent then 90% of the lackadaisical kids on this site. Shanp!