RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-06, 12:30 AM   #1
Young_law
This Is My City

iPods

IP:

iPods are fucking ILL they play music, videos, AND pictures, and you KNOW give it a couple of years, iPods are gonna be gameplayable, either downloadable or by sd card slot, iPods are gonna be out forever period, and i laugh when people try to compete, because its just not happening, the iPod is so compact, and can hold more memory, than the average hard drive, no mp3 player can compete with the iPod
Old 03-14-06, 12:39 AM   #2
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

IP:

Sorry sir your 2 years late.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 12:46 AM   #3
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

lol i know, but the video ipod just came out
Old 03-14-06, 12:48 AM   #4
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

IP:

I copped that one already.
They'll be able to D-L games in the next year or so.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 12:57 AM   #5
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

ive bin thinkin about gittin a ipod lately, i could just put all my cd's on it n take them everywhere n shit, itd b nice.

how much duz a newer 1 cost? im not lookin fo nuthin 2 play videos on tho, cuz of my shitty eyes, i doubt id b able 2 see shit on such a small screen, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 03-14-06, 01:17 AM   #6
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

hmmmm well if u want the one wifout wideos, then it might prolly cost like 200 bucks, but they have a monthly thing so it might be like 5 dollars a month
Old 03-14-06, 01:20 AM   #7
Trae
Banned: Spamming

IP:

Damn I Aint Got One Yet
Send a message via AIM to Trae   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 01:24 AM   #8
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

btw apple lets u pay 7 dollars a month instead of 300
Old 03-14-06, 05:21 PM   #9
distilled
hullabaloser

IP:

Ipods are the shit.

Especially Video Ipods, I just wish I'd got a 60GB one. My 30's nearly full now.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 05:26 PM   #10
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

Ok....

so basically Ipods can do all the things a cellphone can do besides make and recieve calls and texts........

riiiiiiiiiiight.....and the point to an Ipod having videos and pictures?..

I would NEVER buy one, Its bad enough trynna keep up with the latest cellphones, nevermind a fuckin IPOD thatll cost exactly the same, when you can buy one for half the price thatll store exactly the same amount of songs.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 06:13 PM   #11
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

not songs, pictures and videos..............
Old 03-14-06, 06:16 PM   #12
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

If your replyin to me, why the hell did you say not songs pictures & videos?..

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 06:19 PM   #13
Magic5

IP:

Yeah, I bought a video iPod three days ago. I have some music videos on it and I'm in the process of getting CDs I want on them too.
Old 03-15-06, 01:12 AM   #14
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

They seem kind of pointless to me... If you want music and pictures, you could get any mp3 player. They're all small, they all look good, they all sound good... iRiver, creative, sony, etc... shits all the same. And shit iTunes wont keep bothering you... iTunes is basically the driving force to iPods... But any sync program could do the same as it does. Right now ive got one of those new creative mini zens with a color screen, and its easy as shit to use. Its just "cool" to have an iPod. Theres no reason theyre better than other ones.

Video? Seems like just a novelty. The screen on those video ipods is tiny as fuck. I dont really rate them... Although the screen is pretty clear and crisp, but thats the norm with such a small LCD.

for real, if I wanted to watch videos all the time when im out, id just use my PSP. It can do way more than a video iPod. People complain about how its too big or something and it doesnt fit in your pocket, but I wouldnt be carrying a fuckin expensive iPod video in my pocket, cos it would fall out or break some other way.

And that games thing is pretty stupid. Apple have got no experience AT ALL with gaming, so I wouldnt put a lot of faith in them in that regard. If you want portable gaming buy a PSP or a DS.
Old 03-15-06, 01:38 AM   #15
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
They seem kind of pointless to me... If you want music and pictures, you could get any mp3 player. They're all small, they all look good, they all sound good... iRiver, creative, sony, etc... shits all the same. And shit iTunes wont keep bothering you... iTunes is basically the driving force to iPods... But any sync program could do the same as it does. Right now ive got one of those new creative mini zens with a color screen, and its easy as shit to use. Its just "cool" to have an iPod. Theres no reason theyre better than other ones.

Video? Seems like just a novelty. The screen on those video ipods is tiny as fuck. I dont really rate them... Although the screen is pretty clear and crisp, but thats the norm with such a small LCD.

for real, if I wanted to watch videos all the time when im out, id just use my PSP. It can do way more than a video iPod. People complain about how its too big or something and it doesnt fit in your pocket, but I wouldnt be carrying a fuckin expensive iPod video in my pocket, cos it would fall out or break some other way.

And that games thing is pretty stupid. Apple have got no experience AT ALL with gaming, so I wouldnt put a lot of faith in them in that regard. If you want portable gaming buy a PSP or a DS.

PSP's are only better for gaming, when it comes to music, pictures and videos, its all ipods, the most amount a psp can hold is 2gb worth, and thats not alot, unless you get the big dumbass 4 gb pack, which still isnt alot, and no other mp3 player can compare with an ipod period, and thats when it comes to memory, looks, navigation, and just period, iPods are easier to work with, and as for the money, i could care less, cuz when you have a job 300 dollars isnt really that much, and appl may not make games, but there are PLENTY of people that make games FOR apple, just like pl make accesories for ipod, other people can make the games, does sony make all their games NO, pfft, give me the make and model that is better or even as good as the new 60 gb video ipod, PSP and iPods are TWO different things for TWO different reasons, PSP is for gaming with music n shyt on the side, their music n shyt cant compare to ipod period, also i have played my friends and cuzins psp, and the ames graphics are choppy as hell, but im still gettin one, jus cuz its raw n shyt, but, you cant compare a PSP to an Ipod, try something else, make AND model