RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Violent Text League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-08, 03:35 AM   #1
Lay.
don't try.

Text Record: 13-2
Week 5 Mag : Boiling Point

IP: EBB4 6039

Week 5 Mag : Boiling Point
by: Lay

Intro.
Battle Reviews
Battle Predictions
Top Ten Punches
Battle of the Week
No Show Shine
Power Rankings
Outro.

Intro.

This overrall was a good week, we had some good battles go down. It was a pretty active week in spite of a few no shows. We got to see what some of the newer heads were made of. We also got a few new sign up's this week, which should start to make this season even more interesting. But I WARNED everyone past two weeks on the voting matter. Everyone HAS to have THREE links where they voted into their check in to their battle by SUNDAY at Midnight. Just checkin in an droppin a vote isn't enough, you have to vote. Its not fair for other people to vote on your battle an you not vote on their's. So from now on, whoever fails to vote will lose -2 points to their ranking. And will not be permitted at a shot at the Contendorship Match or HW Title and the next person in line will take your place. This is for the good of the league, to help it be ran more smoothely and get battles the votes they deserve. If you don't like it, then sign out. Pz. And grats on everyone who showed up and voted. Your much appreciated, and with that said..lets move on to the mag.

Battle Reviews

*Contendorship Match* Kirk vs Format
This was built up to be a good battle, we had Format coming off a clutch win over Flight. Which was somewhat of an upset, and then Format dealin with vacation issues, even though he struggled with the time offsets last week an posted he couldn pull it off this week and dissapointedly no showed. Givin Kirk the win he needed to get into the HW Match.

*Contendorship Match* Lay Fear vs LPMNDCTE
This was one of Lay's better verses. LP dropped a decent verse, but lacked any fresh concepts or funny punches to give him the edge in this one. The votes say this was one sided. After this win, Lay's headed for the HW Match this week.

Flight vs LFS
Flight is coming in this one as one of the known better heads in the league, while LFS was one of the newcomers lookin to make a name. Flight came out witha weak opener, then picked it up throughout his verse. Delivering the consistency he's lacked the past few weeks, that we've been waitin to see from him. Tough to follow, LFS posted an above avg verse from what I had expected. He came out with an ok punch, and even though he came with alot of poor concepts and below par wording, he still managed to land a few decent hits. But not enough for the win. Flight passes this one with flying colors and catapults himself into the contendorship match this week.

Mauvais Loup vs Satan
This was expected to be a solid match up. And it didn't dissapoint to any means. This 40 line battle lacked some consistency but was pretty funny and packed with some decent punches. Both these heads showed some potential, with some improved wording an delivery they could be even more dangerous. This came down to quotables, and Mauv pulled out 2 more than Satan did an he stole away with the win in this bout. Good way to start the season out on the right foot Mauv.

BigChase vs JTR
BigChase made a mistake, and used a picture. Which could had resulted in him bein DQ'd but J insisted we just let him post. Big came out with a mehish opener..wp didn't really add to the punch, second punch was a corny concept didn't land well. And the rest of his verse was pretty much statements that weren't punches at all. JTR had a meh opener trying to retatliate from the picture comment by flippin Big's concepts. He finished up with some decent hit or two in the end, an sealed it with a decent closer. At first the votes went in Big's favor, but the final result ended JTR 4 -2.

Ramcees vs Nitrogen
This was a let down on every level. Except for Ram steppin it up an droppin a admirable verse, that definately would had gave Nitrogen a run for his money. This ended wtih Ram adding another win to his record with the no show. An givin him the win he needed to get into the Contendorship Match this week.

Yung Medikated vs Flash
They both failed to even check in, an failed to post a verse at all. They both no showed an were booted.

Battle Predictions

*HW Match* Kirk vs Lay Fear
This one will come down to the wire, this is probably gonna be one of the best battles of the week. Kirk still undefeated is hungry for the title an its within grasp, he only needs one more win. Lay Fear has made it this far, an will be lookin to snatch the title out of his reach.

*Contendorship Match* Ramcees vs Flight
This is another good one, an much anticipated. Flight finally stepped it up last week out of his two week slump, an posted with his usual style an added a consistent edged to his verse. An when he is firing on all cylinders, he's tough for anyone to beat. Ram's comin off a no show win, is lookin to overcome this obstacle an take a shot at the title next week. Ram's underrated, an if Flight overlooks him in this one it will cost him.

Format vs Intangible
Form's been one of the more developed heads this season, goin up against one of the new guys. I don't see this one bein much of a match up if Form drops like he has been, he's been tough to beat.

BigChase vs dutch
Bigchase came kinda weak last week, focusin on mostly picture punches that got him nowhere. Hopefully he can learn from that mistake an make a comeback this week. dutch no showed in the league already, so he's ready to show he's back an in business. But will that be the case?

JTR vs LFS
J's still shakin off some rust an LFS is lookin to elevate. They both dropped only average verses last week. Although JTR had well worded punches he jus lacked the concepts, an LFS had some okay concepts just lacked the wording an delivery on some. So this should be one to look out for.

Satan vs L.I.
Satan's been up against some tough competition lately, so this has been a break for him goin up against L.I.. Another one of the new sign ups, this should be a match to see what L.I. has, I see Satan comin out on top in this one.

Mauvais Loup vs Adam
Mauv proved last week, he came toss some clout. While those who know whats what on this site, know Adam is far from a pushover. Mauv lacked some consistency last week an I'm eager to see if he can pick it up to fight the fire this week.

GKillaz05 vs Ryan Hughes
I haven seen G post, an he's already no show once in this league. I don't know about Ryan so this one is up in the air in my opinion. They both have got some shit to prove to the league in this bout.

Top Ten Punches

but i'll give you some hope alright? gotta show some love
you just may end up taking flight... after i fucking smack ya around enough
Flight vs LFS

Better luck next time mate, we're boys so please take this beating light,
I'll save you some trouble, cuz I served my own nuts on this Flight...
LFS vs Flight

I was wrong before you got game fam, i wouldn't piss you off and then fight
Cuz jay'll come out the corner swingin........with americas finest transvestite
Satan vs Mauvais Loup

you got ya Animal Kingdom confused...ya not a Beast and i don't want drama
but fuck Guerilla Warfare, i swear Alpaca Gat next time you call my sig a Llama!
Mauvais Loup vs Satan

I can see the symptoms,..but dope? na I'll have to admit.
Cuz when we read ya verse all we seizure, fuckin punches spasim an miss.
Lay vs LPMNDCTE

We're way different, bro. I love pussy and would do anything for a chick,
While you do what you can, format.... Mike, or anything with a dick,
Kirk vs Format

All this little bitch does is use other peoples words to boast,
You do got tons of quotables though... Starting every fucking verse you've wrote,
Kirk vs Format

And canibus put out Rip The Jacker, that album was hard to find some
Cuz his popular album was 2000 BC like where ur punches derived from
JTR vs Bigchase

why u tryna start shit Retard, girls love my style, s’why i pity u fool
but of course girls droolin over u…that’s wat handicap bitches, usually do
Ramcees vs Nitrogen

His corny verse should be smashed n then flipped, he's always actin like this.
N with all the played concepts he hasbro , he's even got them askin for tips.
Lay vs LPMNDCTE

Battle of the Week

Battle of the Week Goes to Flight vs LFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight

won't be on tomorrow, so i wrote something up

new bitch, bottom of the list... you better come with something hot
when the mag doesn't mention you at all.. its obvious you're going under, dog
while i drop with the top heads, sorry bro, just what the thugs say
shit, i was getting so much props... L thought we battled on the runway
gotta appreciate the irony, watch me break and bash this bum
cause while no one's ever heard of L... i'm about to fucking hand him one
that about seals it right there, there's no way he can punch heavy
and i would club you so fucking badly... but you're an 'E' away from one already
its an odd name, but it comes in handy places, no matter how bizarre
cause i took your girl out till 3 last night, and letter have it hard
you can tell hes not a hit with the ladies, see, i fight em off with a bat
so when i snatch this away quickly... it'll be the most action he's ever had
you can say some similar stuff about us, but so different i have to laugh man
cause see, i have a power rank... you just fucking stink THAT bad
but i'll give you some hope alright? gotta show some love
you just may end up taking flight... after i fucking smack ya around enough

vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFS

*sigh* Here we go, first battle I've had in a while,
But I can afford to be shit when I'm up against a pile,
We go back us two, O.G.'z in fact we were friends I'd say,
But did you lose your skill in the name change Kesse?*
I mean seriously 1-2? I got a secret that I think'll help you,
Go back to riding Red Bull's coat tails is what I'd do,
Or better yet just keep trying, it doesn't hurt to lose too,
My question to the league is HOW IS THIS GUY NUMBER TWO,
Going into this week how could you feel good about the outcome?
I could catch 25 doin this in the streets where I come from,
When I'm done, Flight, Drakel, whoever the fuck will be a new man,
But not a Queer Eye makeover, more like iSPY an incoming van,
Truck, fuck that last line was filler, whatever I got this shit won already,
This is win one in my championship run, go ahead and ready the confetti,
Better luck next time mate, we're boys so please take this beating light,
I'll save you some trouble, cuz I served my own nuts on this Flight...

Not bad I don't think. G'luck Flight.

No Show Shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Person
Sentence easy to flip into my opener.

All this little bitch does is use other peoples words to boast,
You do got tons of quotables though... Starting every fucking verse you've wrote,
We're way different, bro. I love pussy and would do anything for a chick,
While you do what you can, format.... Mike, or anything with a dick,
As for your concepts. 9/11? Hahaha, I know you hope that's fresh dude,
But thats just how many REAL heads there are in the league who don't respect you,
As for the other two? I won't even begin to say the probable reasons,
But if anybody is tore between who won, it'll be your body in pieces,
Told me your chicks attitudes wack but that has to be bogus, son,
How can she wake on the wrong side of the bed, when she takes up both of 'em?
You don't please bitches. Format is lame and thinks that hes God sent,
Last time a bitch said "OH FOR!" I asked "whens the last time F had an original concept?"
Don't talk shit either. Please.... Don't let me hear a sound kid,
I know you took Flight, but next time F's on paper, I'll leave him grounded,
Get a souvenir on vaca at the beach besides some tourist shirt that doesn't fit you?
Oh, thats pretty cool. I see you decided to bring some DIRT home with you.

Some bars are strecthed, but oh well. G/L.

Power Rankings

1. Kirk - Yeah this guys still on top, he's undefeated for a reason. Consistant and clever, this guy knows how to win. He always puts the effort in. If your facin him?..goodluck

2. Flight - Droppin like he's got somethin to prove this week, he's gunnin for belts. Watch out, when he's on the top of his game..it usually makes it look like your not on the top of yours.

3. Lay Fear - Swaggered up style, he drops some witty punches an some that'll have you laughin. He's always someone to watch out for.

4. Ramcees - Never should be taken lightly, underrated in my opinion. An thats just makes him that much more dangerous.

5. Mauvais Loup - He camein an showed, he's worth of bein in the top 5 spot. Knockin out the previous 5th spot holder. Lacks some consistency but when he's on point be careful.

Outro.

Overrall, the first VTL HW Champ match is up. So hopefully it will be a memorable one. We got a new milestone for battlers, even with some leavin..were up to 16 now. Which is a good number. Everyone try an show, drop dope, vote and goodluck.
Old 07-07-08, 03:38 AM   #2
Lay.
don't try.

My bad if their's any grammatical errors guy, Idk if there is..its like 4 30 im tryin to get some sleep.. pz.
Old 07-07-08, 04:07 AM   #3
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: A337 0CEF

satan beating l.i? come on now...

and boo at 2 out of the 3 c.s. represenatives no-showing.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-08, 06:34 AM   #4
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 59DF E5E2

Wow Battle of the Week.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-08, 07:57 AM   #5
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Good shit d00d.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 07-07-08, 01:02 PM   #6
Lay.
don't try.

Idk who L.I. is, it doesn't really matter what I predict. If he's good then he'll win an get a good review next week. Eat itt..
Old 07-08-08, 03:24 PM   #7
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 1635 C9A0

L.I. is an older head so I guess thats why you don't know him, he's good tho.

nice mag
Old 07-08-08, 03:25 PM   #8
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: A337 0CEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
L.I. is an older head so I guess thats why you don't know him, he's good tho.

nice mag

whoa..welcome back...you signin up?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-08, 11:35 PM   #9
Mauvais Loup
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 16F8 6259

cool mag lay.
Old 07-12-08, 12:53 AM   #10
Lay.
don't try.

IP: 534F DFE5

Na I dobut DTH will sign up..he checks in every work an comments the mag..I think he checks the mag to keep up with whats goin on with the league. Which is cool of him.
Old 07-12-08, 09:09 AM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

DTH won't sign up because he is already competing in the RBL.

& word to L.I. - I ko'ed that dude quite a while back. good times.

but he can drop a nice verse, the likelihood of him showing up though is very slim.
Old 07-12-08, 01:16 PM   #12
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: EA7F 3351

well aren't you awesome

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-08, 01:28 PM   #13
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

^ nice of you to notice
Old 07-13-08, 09:29 PM   #14
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 1635 C9A0

yeah sorry guys, don't think i'll be signing up, tho ya never know, as this shit continues to grow maybe i'll change my mind. i just like stopping by to see how the site's doing