RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-06, 05:07 PM   #16
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: EE3B A153

vocals are too loud for the beat, beat is nice, good choice, flow is dope, lyrics are not bad, like how your flow is, damn you always sound like youre pissed lol your voice is so raw, i like the adlibs, theyre perfect, hook is dope, damn the vocals are too loud for the beat lol, triple N comes in nice, vocals are better, fits with the beat, flow is dope, overall dop track, just watch the quality of the voice

8/10

*dont look*

Last edited by Willa : 08-21-06 at 06:53 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-06, 12:52 PM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 0601 A0FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
nooo this was pos to be me

ey man, if you did your shit, it woulda been you. But thanks for the feed lol.

Willa word, i can def feel that. There's a time and place for those deep tracks, and there's a time and place to take a load off! This is that load off lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV
definetly a hawt track, I been told ya'll that you should collab, good to see ya'll finally did ...now people see what a collab could sound like if they do it right
perfect example

Hall Of Fame votes anyone?
werdy mcwerdzwerth

Speats, you are correct mayne, i dunno if you noticed but none of the tracks i post on here went to final mixdown, they're just EQ'd. I mixed down triples verse, but not mine, lol, how you liek that lol.

errrbody else, yo thanks for the feedback man, you guys helped boost this track from its debut at #268 on Soundclick to #90 and it's still rising!

Lets bring this thing to the top and show em how it's done!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-06, 09:13 AM   #18
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7F7F 5AB1

aiight peepin'....

shit comes in loud. lol but appexx you come in nice. Nice delivery emotion and flow. LOL @ sesame street. nice multi strings, liked them. kanye line. haha dollars than hours in week nicee. lol power off my tower. lol

trip come in. Yea, y'alls volumes so diff. lol either a a lil too loud or trip a lil too low. It's nice tho how apexx real energetic trip come in laid back. ANTI lock brakes nice. nice change ups. Like the multi strings. sailers line coo. LOL I didn't know this one was hook what Apexx said. shit.

but overall this was a pretty tight ass joint. Nice beat, nice verses. Hook was pretty nice. ONly thing is maybe you should of put some effect on hook so it stood out more? nah mean? cuz I couldn't tell till after trip verse. But overall, y'all did your thing on this shit. feelin' this. stay up. pc 9.2/10

EZ
*valid feed*

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)

Last edited by Willa : 08-25-06 at 12:44 AM.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-06, 09:48 AM   #19
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 142A 9A74

hmmm... i don't know... i've definitely heard better shyt from the both of you... it was aiight but didn't really hold my attention too much...

to me it just seems like y'all kinda threw this together... you mesh well but i didn't feel as if y'all put enough of yaselves into it...

beat was ok.. deffo an underground vibe..

apexx... liked that sesame street shyt and the more money in an hour line...lol... quality is straight as usual... a tad loud but not bad at all... i agree with not knowing where the hook started at first but if ya really listen to it... the flow is a lil different on the hook than the actual verses

trip...

been a while man... we still gotta get a collab poppin one day... i liked ya flow on this one better than apexx's for some reason... but with that said... you slacked off on ya quality... it seemed like you had too much of an effect on ya vocals which kinda threw off the track a lil bit... lyrics were cool...

all in all... this was an ok track... i'd like to hear y'all do sumn deeper where you can showcase ya emotion... drop some "knowledge like a scholar" on RV...lol... especially Apexx... you always thinking outside the box and be on some real trivial shyt in the lounge... put that shyt in a track and you and trip would most likely kill it

but yo... lemme know what y'all think of budget baller....it's in my sig...lol

ps... apexx... we gotta pop one off too... long overdue man!

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-06, 11:09 AM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Spul, word up man, now that' some constructive feedback. I put a split on te hook for the final mixdown

Ill G, yeah i feel ya, thanks for the feed.

Upperizing this track!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-06, 07:35 PM   #21
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 6A24 77A2

damn still rising at 87^

O.Y.D.
Old 08-24-06, 08:29 PM   #22
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 04DB 79A0

Beat: Feeling this. I'm a big fan of the "Biggie" instrumental, so sampling it worked. It also worked well with both your voices.

1st Verse (Apexx): First off good flow, I can't really remember hearing a track where you didn't ride the beat well. Delivery and emotion were on point too, kept this hard-hitting. Lyrics were dope too. "I can tell, the way her eyes stay on my meat/ That she'll sample it faster than Kanye on the beat" - highlight of your verse.

2nd Verse (Triple): Last time I heard you, you sounded different. Oh well, you still held it down on this track. Flow, delivery, all that shit was good. You had some tight rhymes too. "Watch the hairdos, I dreadlocks" haha good shit.

Overall this was a solid track on both your parts. I haven't listened to any RV tracks in a while, so this was a good one to start back up again to. Keep up the good work, and oh yeah...

Feed me.

*valid feed*
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.

Last edited by Willa : 08-24-06 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-26-06, 03:32 AM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Beat: Feeling this. I'm a big fan of the "Biggie" instrumental, so sampling it worked. It also worked well with both your voices.

1st Verse (Apexx): First off good flow, I can't really remember hearing a track where you didn't ride the beat well. Delivery and emotion were on point too, kept this hard-hitting. Lyrics were dope too. "I can tell, the way her eyes stay on my meat/ That she'll sample it faster than Kanye on the beat" - highlight of your verse.

2nd Verse (Triple): Last time I heard you, you sounded different. Oh well, you still held it down on this track. Flow, delivery, all that shit was good. You had some tight rhymes too. "Watch the hairdos, I dreadlocks" haha good shit.

Overall this was a solid track on both your parts. I haven't listened to any RV tracks in a while, so this was a good one to start back up again to. Keep up the good work, and oh yeah...

Feed me.

*valid feed*

Word to the feed back, and word to knowing where the sample came from. def good lookin out man.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-28-06, 01:34 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Oh yeah...upperatizing this!!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-28-06, 05:57 PM   #25
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 7787 1043

Yo this joint is tight...I always saw it tho if yall niggas did a joint together itd be on sum punchline shit but this was raw too...flow from both yall was hot...

Apexx - I like how you started your verse off..you have gd quality.oh yo btw I took yo advice i got Pro Tools..jus confused how to use it...flow was crack..lyrics hot too...got a hot delivery on this too..solid verse..

Triple - Whadup homeboy I already told you ya shit was crack too on aim, but ill feed too...flow is hot here..aint fallin off..delivery always u came nice like apexx did...lyrics good too..funny lines in both..

Downloaded this joint..ayo can yall feed on http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234152

Prahject aka Konvict..

*oh no*

Last edited by Willa : 08-29-06 at 12:46 PM.
Send a message via AIM to P To Tha R! Send a message via MSN to P To Tha R!   Reply With Quote