RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old , 06:12 PM   #1
KahnShienz
New to RB

Text Record: 3-0
-RKS- vs KahnShienz

IP: 41F5 D971

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 11-26-04 at 06:12 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.
Send a message via AIM to KahnShienz  
Old  
KahnShienz

IP:

I-Test-Time, Wit Eye-Blessed-Rhymes. You Synthesized-2-times.. Cause Kahn Make RKS Yell OOOOH ! Like School-Yield-Signs =-

You-Feel-Dimed, Wit Ten-Shots-in-Your-Palm
I Grip-Hearts-Through-My-Pslams, Cause Like Knives In Ya Throat My Drop Make Ya Breathing UnCalm =-

You Seeming-Distrought? Id Wordplay The Name Game Wit Your Lame Name.. Im Not The Same Mahn Sayin The Same thang, Cause RKS is Just Anotha Abbreviated Gay Flame Name Mayne =-

I Slain-ya-Fame Wit One Shain-of-The-Blade, My Whole Teknique Insane..
Cause I Leave RKSs Wit More Punches Than A Video Boxing Game=-

The Combonations The-Realist-Fame, Dont Try-To-Top
Cause Kahn Will Be Poppin Outta NoWhere like A JaCk In ThE BoX =-

Old  
-RKS-

IP:

face it kahn ya text sucks, and ya writtens are nut, gathering L's got you yelling fuck like your cellular phone minutes are up theres nothin between us but ya recievin shots in ya speakin box that will make you bleed from caughs till ya breathin stops

I feel bad for your parents cause they had you, just think if the condom didn’t rip I woudnt have to blast you, your mind wanted to battle but your tongue attacked you, telling you, your wack fool

kahnsheinz? shit is dumb, I laugh at your name besides your nose you couldnt grasp a flow if you were trapped in a wave, your wack and gay. hood love? naw kiddo you aint a hustler, you couldnt see a clip while working at blockbuster

I'll fire sixteen slugs to separate ya cage with clean cuts
& leave ya guts hangin from ya waist in the same space that ya spleen does, misplace ya every doubt while provin ya efforts are pre school cause ys style is wearing thin, like anorexics in see through’s

i spot ya fakeness and rush ya in stealth mode lyrical army fatigue,and leave shots in ya dome bigger then the gun bigs rocking in ya sig, look it up im to advanced for you
cause my style humiliates like ya dad de-panstin you

I'll shatter ya back, see I don't leave rappers in tact
Evidently leavin you in fragment, just as a matter of fact, break ya arms back like staple clasps until ya facial gasps
Then jab ya navel with fatal stabs to leave ya waist with a fatal gash