RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-06, 05:43 PM   #1
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Pre-Season 1-2 Mag And Predictions

IP: EF7C B524

PUNCHLINE LEAGUE

Hello and welcome to the new Punchline League.
It is gonna start off with a bang since we have many good competitiors and good match-ups.
So this is how it goes. We will have the Pre-seaon battles up first month. Alright for the first month or so there will be a pre-season that will let me know who is active. SO check in the Pre-season Sub-forum.
All of the battles will be set up every Sunday night or Monday morning. You must check in by midnight on Wednesday. After both competitors check in, both verses will be due on midnight Friday (eastern time).
Every week there will also be a 'Championship' and 'Contendership' battle. The Championship battle will be between the top two competitors in the rankings.
Like the usual PLL leagues but a little different.
Now to get this show underway.
Let us introduce the first following battles.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Trey MethodZ vs MaRVJay

Tech Skillz vs Citrus

Mimesis vs Serbness

Professor vs GKillaz05

SlicKnife vs Carmelo

Dr.Akel vs -Disobedient-

hotshh! vs Spul/Bin Laddin

.:*~sho~*:. vs Daubs

Antonio Banderas vs Venture vs Prometheus
------------------------------------------------------

I mite not know you because of the name change.

Tech Skillz: A pretty good PLL battler and is known to have slick punches at times. Might or might not be good depending on his activeness.

Citrus: A decent punchline battles. Not much known

Mimesis: a real vet and a awesome punchline battler. Even modded the PLL league for the longest time before retired or whatsoever. He will be a a major battler in this league

Serbness: Havn’t seen any battles from him. Just hope that his punches wil back up his arrogance.

Profesor: Don’t know him. Lets see if he active.

Gkillaz: a punchline battler needs a bit more work but that’s why we have this league.

Slickknife: should be good.

Carmelo: has been here for a long time, I see improvement in him let’s see how he fares up in the league.

Dr. akel: haven’t seen anything from him either hope he fares well too.

-Disobedeint-: Same

Hottsh: another great punchline batler and a semifinalist at the KORV3 rapverse tournament. He should dominate too.

SPuL: considered one of the best head on the site SPuL is one not to be messed with he is known for having strong punchlines that wil leave people in KO he should dominate too since he is the KORV3 Tournament champion.

Sho: naybe a name change guy

Daubs: A good punchline battler has some good wordplays at times hope to see more in the League

Anontio Banderas: name change I think

Venture :

Prometheus: has been here for quite a while much to expect from him

Let the Punchline League go on…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DONE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did this quick so be happy. :0

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||

Last edited by Papa Paramik : 03-18-06 at 07:35 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-06, 02:29 PM   #2
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

The Predictions

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Old 03-18-06, 06:03 PM   #3
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 1EA5 5F13

Old 03-18-06, 06:30 PM   #4
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: 6C5D 2038

Daubs this will be finished shortly... he was just putting predictions up and he will edit everything in later... so hold up...

Closed Until Para Finishes this
Old 03-18-06, 07:35 PM   #5
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

I did this quickly.
I'll do a better one next time.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Old 03-18-06, 11:25 PM   #6
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 5866 6A87

lmao @ SPuL/Bin Laden....... i'm not in this. i'm guessing it's that K.P. kid

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-06, 11:26 PM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

yea, I just checked. it is K.P. lol kid still mad he got "fired" lmao

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 03-19-06, 12:29 AM   #8
Texxus
The Rise

IP: 0D6A F6FF

^actually i havent been on for a while so i havent changed it, if ya want ill change it. it seriously doesnt matter even strobe says you're a dickhead. so w/e
Old 03-19-06, 12:36 AM   #9
J. Luth
I see dumb people

lol @ You thinkin' I care what you do. I don't care what you put of me. Does it bother me if you say "SPuL is bin Laden?" no. But obviously YOU are bothered by what I do so you put mu name into your RV name. that's sad son. =/

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 03-19-06, 01:44 AM   #10
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

IP: B910 5651

nice evaluations paramik..

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 06:26 PM   #11
Antonio Banderas
Free Agent

IP: 05D8 1FC1

----THE PRESEASON Week One MAG by Antonio Banderas----

Citrus aka Willie - (Citrus has proved to be a formidable appointment. He battles with an old school still and has the flow & solid structure to level an appointment. His devasting ability to maintain flow while keeping the attention of the audience will be observed as this tournament gets underway. He will soon avenge his loss and comes with enough impact to crush his next opponent)

Punchline -
tech pays for his votes, just name the amount......
skillz don't apply to you ... besides your post count

Tech Skillz aka Faded Ink (Tech Skillz proved a lot in his first preseason battle. His creativity and motivation are shown in his opening verse for this preseason. Tech adds precision to each line that he writes and ensures the audience gets what they pay for. He Koed his 1st victim and patiently awaits for the next battle to be setup).

Punchline
you still climbin hills around here, i'm been over mount everest
only time he handed me a punch....was servin me a cold beverage

Mimesis
(Mimesis brings the ability to form personalized punches to the table. His wordplay is pretty nice and he encaptures the hearts of voters by creating verses so intense that an opponent would have to think twice before challenging him. He is highly creative).

Punchline
You just aren't on my level, so know you're in for a beating, kid
I'll Lock,ness. .
. .cause when he keys the monster even tries to avoid reading it

Serbness (Serbness comes with some of the best wordplay that I have seen in a while. His creativity never ceases to amaze the audience. With innovative and compassionate desire, he is very creative in finding a way to combine clever and witty wordplay to form a hard hitting punch. His desire to be the best may soon be answered).

Punchline
Memisis i'm not frontin, not even on that macho shit
i'll crush UR bean so hard you can use it as a nacho dip

Professor (The professor uses key concepts and reinvents them to form punches that pierce into an opponents mind. He can trouble an opponent by adding dope wordplay in an innovative way. He has one of the best flows in this tournament and will prove a formable opponent as this tournament advances)

Punchline
You make a better door than a window" goes the ol' saying
But you've proven that flase because you are clearly a pane

GKillaz05 (GKillaz05 is a wordplay executioner. His precision leads to punches that will bury an opponent if he is not careful. Extreme caution must be used when trying to go up against someone of his caliber. He definintely has the talent to obstruct someone’s verse).

Punchline
................Professor against me your a lesser Emcee...
Could brand yourself a gangsta...
....he still wouldnt be "im-press-in' G'z"...

Dr.Akel (Dr. Akel incorporates solid flow within his verse. He has the ability to force an opponent into submission with personalized words that diss makes his competition vunerable. Dr.Akel wins due to no-show – descent verse for a no show opponent).

Punchline
you like to think you're a badass....well, nobody's feeling it
and even if you were respected, its still so easy to dissobedient

hotshh! – (Hotshh! Brings a nice rhyme scheme to the table. He has the ability to maintain flow while applying a solid diss to level his opponent. Expectations are high for hotshh! We will soon seen next week if he can live up to his name. Stay tuned for more punchlines for this kat…) (Hotshh! wins by no-show due the the fact that Spul/Bin Laddin never checked in.)

Punchline
The Realest PLL champ....... I will blast and hurt you
Im here to let my nuts hang wayyy past their curfew
bitch

.:*~sho~*:. Aka >Shh! Writer< (>Shh! Writer< has the basics down pact. He has the heart of a champion. He punch has the ability to make use of similes. He makes a comparison to daily life events and tries to elude his opponents by feeling overconfident. Much is expected from this >Shh! Writer<)

Punchline

ur lines don't make sense, like fucking ur mom without the latex.
face it, ur lines r basic, u aint saying sh!t....
....................... but hooked on phonics statements...

Daubs – (Daubs is about as solid as they come. His wordplay and personals combine for some of the hardest hitting punches in this tournament. An opponent must analyze his verse and think twice about dropping against him. His flow is well maintained and his will be one to watch as this tournament progresses).

Punchline
wordplay creativity and the rest, you had it you wished
i dont need to sho down weather...his punches already mist

Antonio Banderas – (If you don’t know, Antonio Banderas is an old school battler. He uses creative tactics combined with personals to devastate opponents. In fact, this type of battler may even change styles to match an opponent to create a punch so devastating that the audience will take a moment to be like…wow.. I wish I thought of that one. Be sure to watch me as I try to take on the best of the best in this tournament).

Punchline

Another lame challenger, see why he remains under
Aint gotta disasemble cars to know I got Ven's Number

Venture –
(Venture uses an old school strategy that suggests beware of your opponents surroundings. He will use icons & sigs to humiliate an opponent and send you home with a loss. He is highly creative and has the intensity to obliterate an opponent. He is very strong and versatile. His setup of punches is highly original and will be a strong force to battle as this tournament progresses).

Punchline
hez got the skulls and crossbonez sure, but hes forgettin the fist,
from the way hez droppin, on his path of wreckage hes the next on the list.

MaRVJay (Marvj wins by no-show) (MaRVJay is a very hard puncher from an alias site. We went toe-to-toe in a grueling battle and I’ll be the first to tell you that he is a very hard hitter. His personals and ability to create solid punchlines ranks him very high in this tournament. If you sleep on him, he will destroy your verse and send you home with an early loss.)

No verse dropped

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trey MethodZ – No Show
-Disobedient- No Show
Spul/Bin Laddin – No Show
SlicKnife – No verses dropped yet
Carmelo - No verses dropped yet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preseason week one is still in progress, so this will be updated soon....

The Comeback

||Sonny Barz! - The Middle Weight 1-2 Punchline Champion||SickHead.||Fly-E||Antonio Banderas|

Mystic (Traitor)