RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > RV Crews > Crhyme Sindicate > Closed Threads
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-08, 05:41 AM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
I'm done

IP: AA7B EBA8

i'm going to be completely honest here...i was here/moderator for 1 reason..to improve as a writer and to help everybody else improve...so far...nothing has happened..i look on the roster....and theres a couple guys i really respect as writers...and individuals...but for the most part..i'm not even familiar with the people on the roster...and when i've read up on recent shit...it hasn't been all that great...some of these people are people i let into c.s. based on them being here before my time....and most of the guys that have been active...think they are above help and improvement....or atleast act that way..i'm not going to name names....but i'm confident that the people i do respect...know i respect them...anyways...i don't have any reason to be here anymore...the people that need help don't want it...and though i'm always writing...i've rarely written anything for r.v. lately..so i'm going to spend the time i would normally spend around c.s......on writing for r.v.

i'm not going anywhere..i just won't be affiliated with c.s. anymore...so...get at me if you feel like it..if not...peace

oh....and to nick..and everybody else that doesn't know shit about topicals but think they are just that good at writing...this doesn't effect my previous offer

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 07:17 AM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

the crew talk hits the fan and in-vision steps out like a pussy.

i don't battle in front lines anymore, i ain't for well over a year. like i said in that other thread, if its for a crew banishment battle... i'm down, but i do text in that area because i am the strongest text battler out of the collective who is down to whoop ur stupid asses.

now, i don't disrespect CS... fuck, i was once a member. but the reason i left back then is because y'all weren't doing nothing to elevate urself.. u were just comfortably sitting and enjoying the chilled atmosphere.. CS has become a glorified forum chat room like all the other crews have. that was why TE separated, because we weren't letting that shit happen to us.

but in-vision on the whole had to come and talk shit at me when i just voiced my opinion and clearly stated that i still respected CS and the name and the whole crew trend that they began on here.

and in-vision, judging my writing skill based on something i did over a fucking year ago just shows how pathetic you are. and i peeped some of ur shit and it was fucking garbage my friend. i don't know what ur current level is at or if u have elevated or whatever.. but if what i read is anything to go by then i would fucking own you at topical.
Old 08-05-08, 07:20 AM   #3
King Solo
Skadoosh!

and son, i just peeped the current CS roster... i've fucking beaten half the dudes on there before.
Old 08-05-08, 07:36 AM   #4
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

first of all..i stepped out for the very same reasons you just stated t.e. is no more...and i made that fucking clear....secondly...how stupid do you have to be to make it seem like i'm being pussy..when i told you my offer still stands?

3rd...you say i disrespected you after showing love to c.s.? learn to read douchebag....this is what i said...word..for fucking word...it's copy and paste

and nick...you're one of the better text heads i've seen...i respect your talent as a writer....and i respect you for just bein a cool cat.

tell me, what the fuck is disrespectful about that? please tell me
lmao @ judging your writing based off something you did a year ago...when you judged my writing off of something i did a lot longer than a year ago...what kind of shit is that? are you trying to prove a point? or just not paying attention to what the fuck is going on?

either way...if you feel you've been cheated..link me to something you've done recently...i'll have no problem taking back what i said about you topically if i see something much better then what i saw from the search results.

and nick...you're one of the better text heads i've seen...i respect your talent as a writer....and i respect you for just bein a cool cat.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 07:36 AM   #5
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
and son, i just peeped the current CS roster... i've fucking beaten half the dudes on there before.

yeah...peep where i basically said... "most the dudes on here dissapoint me when i check there shit"

Old 08-05-08, 07:56 AM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
first of all..i stepped out for the very same reasons you just stated t.e. is no more...and i made that fucking clear....secondly...how stupid do you have to be to make it seem like i'm being pussy..when i told you my offer still stands?

3rd...you say i disrespected you after showing love to c.s.? learn to read douchebag....this is what i said...word..for fucking word...it's copy and paste

lmao @ judging your writing based off something you did a year ago...when you judged my writing off of something i did a lot longer than a year ago...what kind of shit is that? are you trying to prove a point? or just not paying attention to what the fuck is going on?

either way...if you feel you've been cheated..link me to something you've done recently...i'll have no problem taking back what i said about you topically if i see something much better then what i saw from the search results.

Yeah, listen up.. you don't know how old the battle was that I judged your ability on because I never specified which battle. You think I said you vs. Dabatos from like 3 years ago... READ AGAIN!! when I mentioned his name I was referring to a time when I beat him, NOT YOU.

Moving on, you disrespected me by basically implying that I was garbage at topicals at the bottom of your post where you said Kirk was the most talented... funny story, I've beaten Kirk twice and he's never beaten me.

So, if you're going to continue shit talking make sure you read EXACTLY what I post before coming at me with some out of context bullshit.
Old 08-05-08, 08:13 AM   #7
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Yeah, listen up.. you don't know how old the battle was that I judged your ability on because I never specified which battle. You think I said you vs. Dabatos from like 3 years ago... READ AGAIN!! when I mentioned his name I was referring to a time when I beat him, NOT YOU.

Moving on, you disrespected me by basically implying that I was garbage at topicals at the bottom of your post where you said Kirk was the most talented... funny story, I've beaten Kirk twice and he's never beaten me.

So, if you're going to continue shit talking make sure you read EXACTLY what I post before coming at me with some out of context bullshit.

lmao..once again..i've had ONE FUCKING TOPICAL BATTLE...THE ONLY TOPICAL BATTLE WAS AGAINST DABATOS!....do you get it now? i know which one you were talking about..because there is only one you could possibly be talking about in the first place...so yeah..i know exactly how old it was.

and how is saying i respect you as a writer implying you're garbage at topicals?
you fucking preach to me about taking the shit you say out of context...and yet you took me as giving kirk props as implying your topical abilities are garbage....that is fucking comical.

i've been here for 4 years...and i remember everyone i ever thought was good at topicals..because thats what i've always done....kirk is one of the best..i never payed any attention to him untill a few months ago...you say you beat him like that means something...it clearly hasn't been recently since you don't go into frontlines anymore and havn't for a long ass time...so what weight does that fucking hold in the present?
are you implying that i should respect you because you're better than him now? or are you implying i should respect you because you were better than him a long ass time ago...

Old 08-05-08, 08:20 AM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Wow, so a recent battle HAS to take place in Front Lines.

Damn man, and I thought there was leagues all over rapverse and other rap sites. Thanks for enlightening me on the truth son. I must hang around Front Lines more often now so I can see the ONLY battles to ever take place. Word.

Your stockpile is plummeting dude.
Old 08-05-08, 08:23 AM   #9
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Wow, so a recent battle HAS to take place in Front Lines.

Damn man, and I thought there was leagues all over rapverse and other rap sites. Thanks for enlightening me on the truth son. I must hang around Front Lines more often now so I can see the ONLY battles to ever take place. Word.

Your stockpile is plummeting dude.

lmao...says the guy who has shown me no links to anything.

funny...i talked to kirk earlier...and he said he's never seen shit from you accept for stuff back in '05...i asked him if you were any good...and what i just told you is the response he gave me.

so..either you battled in '05....or you're lying...or...he's lying...but being as how he told me prior to all of this nonsense that rv is the only site he really uses..or has ever used that much...i get the feeling he's telling the truth.

get the fuck out of here.

Old 08-05-08, 08:26 AM   #10
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Seriously, Kirk said he ain't seen shit from me since 05.

Man, tell him he needs to open his eyes then because he is battling in the same fucking league as me right now.
Old 08-05-08, 08:28 AM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Now, if we are talking topical works. My most recent was against Forgotten Flow, you can find that in the Closed Tournaments, right at the bottom in Verbal Emotions. But don't get too excited because its not going to be super freaking awesome on the level of In-Vision because I ain't topical battled before that battle for like almost 2 years.

Now, I ain't about to provide you with the link because I'm not that desperate for your approval. However, you seem to be insisting that I validate your credibility. If you want to go and look, feel free.
Old 08-05-08, 08:29 AM   #12
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Seriously, Kirk said he ain't seen shit from me since 05.

Man, tell him he needs to open his eyes then because he is battling in the same fucking league as me right now.

where can i find this league?

you're not talking about vtl are you? because i asked him about topicals..not in general

Old 08-05-08, 08:33 AM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Now, if we are talking topical works. My most recent was against Forgotten Flow, you can find that in the Closed Tournaments, right at the bottom in Verbal Emotions. But don't get too excited because its not going to be super freaking awesome on the level of In-Vision because I ain't topical battled before that battle for like almost 2 years.

Now, I ain't about to provide you with the link because I'm not that desperate for your approval. However, you seem to be insisting that I validate your credibility. If you want to go and look, feel free.

what the fuck bro...are you serious?

i said i thought kirk was the only person in t.e. who could fuck with me topically...text..i admitted you would beat me...i know what i'm good at and not so great at...and then when i say kirk is one of the best writers on the site...you say you've beaten him? how the fuck is that relevant if we're talking about topicals?

Old 08-05-08, 08:37 AM   #14
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Oh, well in topicals I ain't never beaten him because I ain't never battled him in that area. I beat him twice in text, lol. But its whatever.

And for your knowledge, I checked the latest thing you dropped in open mics and it was decent. I still think I would destroy you. However, seeing as though this argument doesn't seem to be going anywhere.. you should know that I tell everyone I would destroy them.

Moving onto a serious note now...

I truly believe that I could, maybe not definitely would, but COULD beat you in a topical battle. I also believe that if we had a Crew Battle against CS then TE would win. Simply because half of CS don't even come on this site anymore and the other half ain't that good.

I don't know about topically, but in text I would own everyone in CS and so would Kirk. Kesse/Drakel could probably beat most topically if he really tried. Hell, Adam is super rusty at text, but if he wanted to he could beat most if not all in text. We could bring JTR over.. he would crush everyone in text. We could bring Spul over in case you wanted to roll audio and he would pretty much kill anyone you put up against him.
Old 08-05-08, 08:45 AM   #15
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Moving onto a serious note now...

I truly believe that I could, maybe not definitely would, but COULD beat you in a topical battle. I also believe that if we had a Crew Battle against CS then TE would win. Simply because half of CS don't even come on this site anymore and the other half ain't that good.

I don't know about topically, but in text I would own everyone in CS and so would Kirk. Kesse/Drakel could probably beat most topically if he really tried. Hell, Adam is super rusty at text, but if he wanted to he could beat most if not all in text. We could bring JTR over.. he would crush everyone in text. We could bring Spul over in case you wanted to roll audio and he would pretty much kill anyone you put up against him.

we've got no arguments then...i guess it was just a giant misunderstanding...i believe i already said t.e. would probably win...especially since we're mostly a topical crew...and you guys are mostly a text crew with guys who can do topical...and a few who can do them pretty well...like i said before...i believe the only person who can fuck with me in t.e. topically..is kirk...i already told kirk he;s better than me at text..i already told you the exact same thing...you say drakel and kesse could beat most in c.s. if they tried...i could beat all in c.s...not just most.

i don't know if you read my "i'm done" post..but i basically said i was leaving because half the people don't show up..and most the people that do...don't impress me...and arn't trying to elevate...i check up on their shit because i'm not familiar with most of em...their..."legacys" if you will...and i've actually told kirk this a while back...it's been kind of embarrasing..because the shit is mediocre at best

so i mean...did you really think i was talking about text the whole time? or were you just bored?

Last edited by In-Vision : 08-05-08 at 08:50 AM.