RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-06, 11:09 AM   #16
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 43C4 2CD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay 286
no offense to apexx or nothing, but none of that was really feed, just a defense.....and if the feeling is necissary to put up a defense, then uhh, obvioulsy it hit him a lil harder then he would like to admit.....

wait...

yup you OYD too...

meh shit was ok beat choice was ok flow was aight but i listened to Apexx's track and he DID get you imo...but not like it'll matter to you coz i associate with Apexx but it's straight facts...the only real piece of feed was Trips in here so far...and a lot of what Trip said i agree with...

meh on a whole pretty regular style Q dissing ish...lose the hooks...if you dissin someone then we don't wanna hear someone repeat themselves...ya get me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-06, 11:26 AM   #17
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: A68E 9D69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
wait...

yup you OYD too...

meh shit was ok beat choice was ok flow was aight but i listened to Apexx's track and he DID get you imo...but not like it'll matter to you coz i associate with Apexx but it's straight facts...the only real piece of feed was Trips in here so far...and a lot of what Trip said i agree with...

meh on a whole pretty regular style Q dissing ish...lose the hooks...if you dissin someone then we don't wanna hear someone repeat themselves...ya get me?

yes i am oyd too, but what i said has a valid point and you can't ingore that....

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 06-07-06, 02:05 PM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay 286
no offense to apexx or nothing, but none of that was really feed, just a defense.....and if the feeling is necissary to put up a defense, then uhh, obvioulsy it hit him a lil harder then he would like to admit.....

he did the exact same thing in my thread, so I figure I'd return the favor, just with real feedback. dispelling bullshit is far from a defense fool. You made a big deal when I posted in his thread, why didn't you make a big deal when he did it in my thread?

yeah..impatrial my ass.

50% of OYD is bitches in disguize.

tell a friend.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-06, 02:22 PM   #19
Jay Rose
I don't lose

dude if the shit wasnt true then it lacks credibility true, and it lowers the quality of it, i agree, i said that in your thread ill say it here toward q, i didnt make a big deal of it, my comment was more in response to triple n saying that it wasnt hard hitting, cuz with the response you left to it, it showed you were more affected by it then you lead on, so really whos in disguise here, its not like im sayin q wasnt affected to your diss he responded like that as well.....im just sayin your the bitch in disguise if your gon pretend the diss didnt get under your skin....and any comment you make to this is just prooving my point even more....so shut up man....even the only "impartial" person here still said q got this round.....so drop it, move on, and if it bothers you which obvoiusly it does, make another fuckin track, and try take him in round 2....thats all i gots to say

three sad semesters
i thought about the army

Old 06-07-06, 02:40 PM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^so check it out...here's your logic:

"since you posted here...uhh...you're offended"

me: "dog these "punches" never happened and aren't real. at what point in that would I feel offended?" seriously... put your self in my position and ask your self that. how could I be possibly be bothered... by something that never happened?

exactly.

doesn't even make sense arguin dog. I'm gettin the fuckin facts straight, and you're goin off on some pussy shit. what are you like 14??? "ohh shit son..if you respond you're hurt ooohh" lmao this can't be real lmao.

q already saw me saying that none of this is true. he didn't respond to my post because he knows he can't respond. how are you gonna argue with something you know you're lyin about?

that's exactly my whole point, like...this isn't even a "diss" to me, it contains 0 facts. so..what was the point of droppin it?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-06, 04:06 PM   #21
Jay Rose
I don't lose

first off if you had half a brain 286...month year....so yea im fourteen....another, the urge to respond in any matter shows it got to you, cuz if it wouldnt have bothered you, you woulda just laughed and moved on......simple clear cut answer.....you dont need to explain yourself if it doesnt affect you.....n what i was sayin was TO triple n not you, sayins that if you felt the need to "straighten facts out" you were bothered by the diss more than you lead on....and how could you be bothered other then punches....simple his flow coulda been better then yours, the sound of the track coulda been better, beat, idea....lyrics, metaphors. multi's, tons of things could have made you jealous that yours wasnt up there with his, hence the bothered, there are plenty of reasons and its funny that you are fronting like it didnt get to you when you are still posting....

three sad semesters
i thought about the army

Old 06-07-06, 04:32 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^lmao, bro... i dunno what the hell you're talkin about and I really don't think you do either

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 06-07-06, 05:49 PM   #23
J Summers

IP: E8B4 945F

kkkk... yeah intro.. was a lil over the top.. but got the point... quotables like a mother fucker in this one... punches was keeellllinnn.... love the obie beat...shit was hot dawg...
Old 06-07-06, 06:29 PM   #24
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2B7A 2084

^^Preciate da feed

holla

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-06, 07:17 PM   #25
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 4E71 78C5

intro made me bored...

do you have a lisp, or is it just me?

gaypexx....haha, that's original...
'sarcasm'

i really agree with triple on this, and your still on his dick...

but here's your breakdown from a non oyd, for once.

flow...6/10, really boring
delivery...4 to mr lispy
lyrics...5 no quotables in my opinion, you had 0 wordplay that hit.
manaffection was the most decent line...to me.
shouldn't you get someone else to do your intro, if your saying fuckem up q...
quality...6, voice too loud
extras. 0/10

in my opinion ppexx got you.

seems he's in a different league than you.
Old 06-07-06, 07:27 PM   #26
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 2201 D3DE

word, this was an ill track man, word
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-06, 07:36 PM   #27
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2B7A 2084

Preciate da feed bro ham

and LOL @ this clown Jpoll talking about a lisp...Cheap shot clown...I don't have a lisp.

on some "s" and "z" words, I have some sibilance in my vocals...But, it's not even that bad or that noticeable.

Keep the hate coming ass chap.

Last edited by MynameizThaQ : 06-08-06 at 08:05 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-06, 12:23 PM   #28
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 183F 8D72

Alright I listened to both tracks... the fatality and then this one.

Evaluation for Both

Apexx fricking KO'ed... Q with the punches. There were some that I plain wasn't feeling but he actually had some in his drop.

Q's delivery was better at the beginning but got boring quick. Apexx's delivery on his track was decent but I wasn't feeling none of the beats to begin with. I'm used to the APEXX that bust my ear drums when he dissing a dude. But again, the beats he used made it seem unnecessary to do so at times.

Flow - ahhh for flow Apexx got it for a diss, you need what Q would call the "stall" type from time to time in disses because you WANT your listeners #1 to hear your words clearly and #2 to get ooooohed and aaaaaaahed at the time of the punch which sadly in Q's case, he can't come up with an actual punch to begin with. Q's flow was decent, one may call cute but it got boring fast, not just fast EXTREMELY fast. Seems like Q tries to get complex with his rhyme scheme and puts unnecessary b.s. in the diss like the opener, it's prolly best not to brag right before you diss, or at least the way you did it sounded mad retarded. The hook was lame, i don't know why people edging it to call it decent, it was on beat but horrid. Apexx, when it comes to the beat switch, the beats got better and your lines came more unexpectant than the first half so that was a plus.

I don't know what's the point of the break down cuz it's obvious who won this round, but I'mma sum it up right now. Apexx's track had a few generics, but apparently Q's did too calling Apexx fat, and conehead? WTF lmfao... Seem like Q was stretching for personals. But the problem is that Q has a few personals that can make great punches but can't set them up. Apexx has good punches and the personals pretty much follow the same path as his punches. Both y'all been at it for some time now, so it's hard to hear new personals.

But with the tracks given Apexx won, I expected more from both tho.
Old 06-13-06, 01:44 PM   #29
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: F5EA AA2D

intro is horrid....made me cringe and turn it down for a sec.

you kick in....

flow is pretty good....a lot of this is self hype stuff. no punchlines really.

stalling like teamone was the best punch. it wasnt exactly good in my opinion.....but atleast it was a punchline.

hook......just not good

2nd verse comes in. same flow. kinda gets a lot repetitive.

overall there was an extreme lack of punches and disses.....

i honestly dont think apexx is fat or has a conehead. so i would consider some of those fake.

i dunno...just didnt like it. i think apexx won this round......anxious to see what happens with the next drops if there is any
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-06, 04:08 PM   #30
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: C32C A06D

aight. i see a lot of bullshit in this thread. i aint gon name no names. but since i aint been here and i have absolutely no history with either one of you lmao, ima give ya'll some honest feedback.

i heard both cuts - fatality and now this one.

ima do Q first cause i just got done listening to his.

Q: aight intro could have been cut out untill the verse. flow was kinda choppy. you was riding the snares and shit, but i wasent really feeling the flow a whole lot. not bad, but wasent up to Q par. Lyrics was aiiight. i hear alooot of filler in their. in my opinion if i was gonna have filler id try to make it like generic punches. cause then atleast youd have some punches in their. best line i have to agree that it was the man affection. beat choice was good. i dont really rate or feed on quality, cause as long as you spittin thas all that matters to me.

but overall, it wasent a bad diss. the style was more like a song than a diss. it sounded rushed, wasent up to what i normally expect for you. still on the upper scale as far as RV goes, but thats not saying a whole lot.

apexx: aight. came right in. had a nice battle style. flow wasnt perfect, but it sounded like a battle flow. you should have stopped after the first two beat switches. last two killed ya diss. but first two was on point. even ya filler was decent. clear voice. i could understand everything you said. clear. last 1-2 minutes was kinda wack tho. pistons line = no no. so played. but i mean, Do You. not much to complain about untill 2-3 minute mark. to me there were quite a few quotables.

over all i enjoyed apexx more. more of a battle track than Q's. both had decent tracks.

p.s: i was a little more critical on my feedback because battle tracks are objective, while song feedback is more "take it for what it is" type tracks. Hope this isnt mistook by either.

real talk

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup