RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
rexless 5 100.00%
twenty9 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-06, 10:36 PM   #16
twenty9
Middle Weight

IP: B525 44D9

you gotta be fuckin kiddin me h.d., i have more wins than you and it doesnt matter what you say in your vote, it's easy to tell that all you did was name some categories and say he won, and write some bullshit paragraph. Bitch please "sugar coated" the only thing sugar coated is your rhymes, dont you ever tell me to improve when im doin better than you and i dont lie about any rewards i've recieved. Bitch.

Old 02-11-06, 12:40 AM   #17
H.D.
Middle Weight

IP: 903F 26CB

no need to lie... I can send you to each and every one of those sites ask around... *smh* dumb ass... as for ya record... it's because of ass holes that can't rhyme like yaslef acting like that can spit and trying to vote on shit that's obviously beyond their small comprehesion... *roll eyes* now go get upset again... like I said you can get a rematch and get smashed all over again soon as our 1st battle's done with...

And I have a life... why hate on some new fag like yourself? You're simply put beneath me

\....../
\..../
\../
A.I.

Spilled Inc.

Send a message via AIM to H.D. Send a message via MSN to H.D. Send a message via Yahoo to H.D.  
Old 02-11-06, 02:22 AM   #18
twenty9
Middle Weight

IP: B525 44D9

appearently, i wouldnt be the only one that couldnt "comprehend" your rhymes. LOOK AT YA FUCKIN RECORD!!!! Bitch.

Old 02-13-06, 01:09 PM   #19
rexless
Dont Fuck With Me! EZ....

IP: F696 0620

upp'in for votes i'll RTF and can you 2 stop arguing its a battle not a debate-team cool?

Old 02-13-06, 05:16 PM   #20
imfamouz
New to RV

IP: 9942 96D9

Voted For: rexless

rex just came with a better punchline based verse while 29 didn't have much tos how for his vese. overall rex took this due to his better worded hits. weak battle tho...yo rex, you should get some tips from either wickled one, tech skillz, or someone else in your crew on battling

RICH Entertainment
Rapping In Christ's Honor

Old 02-13-06, 10:02 PM   #21
The-King
New to RV

IP: F154 0779

Voted For: rexless

i give this to rexless because you came in way better, better punches, better flow, i really didnt feel the other guy