RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-07, 11:56 PM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
How much alcohol do you/can you consume?

IP: D2BE 2A40

i was lookin in 2v's beer thread......and i noticed a competitiveness there...so i got curious as to how much all of you claim you can drink? or have drank before? Or drink on the regular.

For me, the most i've ever drank...i flooded my liver and had to go to the hospital...which is like...staring alcohol posoining right in the face......anyways.....i had this shit called tuaca...maybe 3 shots...a whole half gallon of malibu rum....6 beers...about 1/3rd of a fith of vodka.....and a couple jellow shots made from everclear..than i went downstairs...and drank some more malibu rum...(these girls lived below me...and they had malibu rom tropical or whatever)....there was only a little left..than i had a few shots of lemon vodka....than i drank a little over 1 and a half things of md 20/20....i was still drunk at 9 pm the next night.....real drunk.....somehow i didn't puke either.

I've killed a whole fith in an hour or so numerous times...usually get sick though unless it's vodka....on the regular....how much i drink varies...sometimes i can have 10 beers and be as drunk as i want to be..sometimes it takes 10 beers and 3 40's of steel reserve....by the way...if you ever go to the hood...steel reserve IS the best buy for the money...6 16 ouncers.....2.50....thats over 2 40's....for the price of one...and steel reserve will fuck the average man up.....anyways...just share some stories or something....i was just curious....i only know one person that can out drink me...other than that i can easily out drink everyone I know...and Being as how I am a in fraternity..that's saying a lot.....and this guy who can beat me...beats me no problem....i shit you not..he can drink a half gallon of shitty vodka to himself over a few hours...and be good....not trashed..just good....shit is rediculous

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-07, 03:51 AM   #2
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

You talk to much.
Old 08-14-07, 04:05 AM   #3
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

i don't talk enough.

I would love to write a book on how gay you just made yourself sound.

But i'm selfish...and would rather you think about it, instead of point out all the answers.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-07, 04:32 AM   #4
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

lol forreal u jus asked a simple question. and u went on writin 3 paragraphs. lol
Old 08-14-07, 04:45 AM   #5
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12/12/90
lol forreal u jus asked a simple question. and u went on writin 3 paragraphs. lol

are you slow at all? Those 3 paragraphs, wern't questions. They were questions i was asking people, that i also answered.

If you are going to do something, do it right the first time. The more detail in which you explain your questions, the easier it is for people to answer...which saves everybody else time, because they don't need to ask questions. I could have easily written just as much, if not more...had I said..."how much do you drink" and than had to answer everybodies questions, time, and time again.

That's common fucking sense right there.

Old 08-14-07, 04:52 AM   #6
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

Tbh I can't down too much beer OR liquor.. lol.. I can beer bong two 40's in 20 minutes, I like that, but liquor straight? Nah.. I actually have a phobia 'cuz when I was a lil kid I overdosed on mad pills.. one time I took one hundred and twenty of them, & another time I took 16 vicodin pills and got forcefully put in some hospital & punched a doctor lol

But the last liquor I drank, I had 4 mixed glasses full of everclear (frozen watermelon), topped it off with about 5 bowls of weed, then killed that with 1 shot of everclear.

Then the rest of that night I think I was trying to sip my 5th mixed drink. then cuddled with some bitch & crashed.

I don't puke. Never have really.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 08-14-07, 05:07 AM   #7
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Tbh I can't down too much beer OR liquor.. lol.. I can beer bong two 40's in 20 minutes, I like that, but liquor straight? Nah.. I actually have a phobia 'cuz when I was a lil kid I overdosed on mad pills.. one time I took one hundred and twenty of them, & another time I took 16 vicodin pills and got forcefully put in some hospital & punched a doctor lol

But the last liquor I drank, I had 4 mixed glasses full of everclear (frozen watermelon), topped it off with about 5 bowls of weed, then killed that with 1 shot of everclear.

Then the rest of that night I think I was trying to sip my 5th mixed drink. then cuddled with some bitch & crashed.

I don't puke. Never have really.

man..last time i beer bonged a full 40...was the night before easter...like my junior year of highschool...i also did two that night..i don't think it was in 20 minutes though...i also had a bunch of gin though too..so i felt like shit the next day.

that's too many pills bro... I took 13 oxy cotton's one time...and i had a lot to drink...i had a party at my place...and i woke up....sweating bullets....it felt like my body was on fire..i could hear and see my heart beating..my head felt like it was going to explode...oh...and i was paralyzed from the waist down..i had to crawl to the bathroom floor and lay in cold water to keep myself cool..than i had to decide whether i call 911...and potentially save my life....which would also inevitably inform my grandparents I had a party...or...i could try to tough it out...and hope i wake up after i fall asleep...naturally, i chose option 2. I was fine, and never got caught....that was a stupid fucking decision though...what kind of sane human being is more afraid of the grandparents who took him in, over death?

watermelon and everclear, good choice...5 bowls of weed and ever clear? I would have gotten the spins...easily.

I love drinking, i love weed, i love doing them both in excess...but not at the same time in excess..i wish i had some weed right now...how the fuck is it possible for someone who loves to smoke, not have any weed, while they are in oregon?

Maybe, i'm subconciously afraid..because the east coast turned my THC tolerance to shit....

fuck the weed out there....no seeds and stems for me....I had to grind up over 3 ounces just to get a tiny bit of keef....out here...it's much, much easier...as boring as oregon can be, or sounds, the weed is superb...and the downtown portland nightlife is just as fun as anywhere i've ever been...and a lot safer too.

my friend rafael never pukes..he is a fucking lightweight..give him 6-10 coronas and he's blacked out...he'll get so rediculously sloppy..yet the bastard never throws up...and has never had a hang over....i think this is the only thing i am jealous about in the entire world.

Old 08-14-07, 06:58 AM   #8
Diet Coke

IP: 5374 C987

For real, I think that Blisss and I are probably the biggest alcoholics here.
Old 08-14-07, 06:58 AM   #9
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

"what kind of sane human being is more afraid of the grandparents who took him in, over death?" so many others. lol.

"fuck the weed out there....no seeds and stems for me....I had to grind up over 3 ounces just to get a tiny bit of keef....out here...it's much, much easier...as boring as oregon can be, or sounds, the weed is superb...and the downtown portland nightlife is just as fun as anywhere i've ever been...and a lot safer too."

im from the east and i get bagz of dope shit. you musta just had whack hook ups that talked themselves up like they knew what they were doing. i fuck with no seeds.
getting no stems just means ya shit was tampered with son, the shit is a tree, how the fuck u gonna expect no stems wtf lmao. you take them out yourself.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 08-14-07, 07:00 AM   #10
Diet Coke

Old 08-14-07, 07:59 AM   #11
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"what kind of sane human being is more afraid of the grandparents who took him in, over death?" so many others. lol.

"fuck the weed out there....no seeds and stems for me....I had to grind up over 3 ounces just to get a tiny bit of keef....out here...it's much, much easier...as boring as oregon can be, or sounds, the weed is superb...and the downtown portland nightlife is just as fun as anywhere i've ever been...and a lot safer too."

im from the east and i get bagz of dope shit. you musta just had whack hook ups that talked themselves up like they knew what they were doing. i fuck with no seeds.
getting no stems just means ya shit was tampered with son, the shit is a tree, how the fuck u gonna expect no stems wtf lmao. you take them out yourself.

nah, when i mean stems...im not talking about THE stem...im talking about all this extra bullshit that I know didn't come from that specific bud..it's like they collect the stock...and use it as filler so bags weigh out.

Old 08-14-07, 08:08 AM   #12
Diet Coke

Canadian dope pwns.
Old 08-14-07, 08:27 AM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Canadian dope pwns.

i hope you speak the truth...i plan to go there...as soon as i get a fucking passport..otherwise i'm stuck in canada....and i'll have to sleep on your couch.

Old 08-14-07, 10:45 AM   #14
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
IP: 7127 F08C

Kenora = Alcoholics
Old 08-14-07, 10:50 AM   #15
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektikul
Kenora = Alcoholics

no my friend. Though you may drink a lot. I can promise you, the dirty white trash rednecks we have in the southern parts of america...drink much more...drinking lowers your inhibitions....which is basically....what is acceptble and what isn't....they drink so much...that they feel it's acceptible to never cut their hair, or wash themselves. Sleep with live stock, and allow every tooth to rot out of their mouths and ears.

the regular full blown acloholic, drinks to feel better...they drink to forget about their depression.

The people i'm speaking of....drink to feel depressed