RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-09, 12:32 AM   #31
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

josh is a fucking god.. he wins this thread hands down.
Old 03-27-09, 12:35 AM   #32
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

cuz youre a nerd

omg.. toast in class

class toast

peanut butter? WIN!!!
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 03-27-09, 01:37 AM   #33
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
LOOOL wtf? you're different for real lool

bro thats nothing.. one time in english class we had this mad young female teacher, i had like ALL my homeboys and homegirls in the class and no one used to take the teacher serious and we'd talk ALL the time, she used to have to call the principal to come to class with her so she could control us lmao

one time she was writing shit on the board, so i opened the window and jumped out mad sneaky, then james bond style ran around the side of the school and got into the side door and avoided the hall monitor like a ninja, and then i came back to my class and knocked on the door

she started trippin cuz just a minute ago i was sitting in the back, she had no idea how i got there, i told her she let me go to the bathroom and all my friends were aggreeing with me and we managed to convince her that she had must have forgotten cuz she's going crazy and getting too stressed with class it's affecting her mind

she quit at the end of the year... lmfao
Old 03-27-09, 01:48 AM   #34
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

lmfao

a funny moment for me in school was when I took my mp3 player into class as I always did and started listening to my music sneaky like. only this one time I must have drifted off and got caught up in the music because I started singing along. I had the whole class and teacher staring at me and i'm thinking "wtf are you all looking at?" I didn't even realise I was singing out loud. it prolly didn't help my cause that I was bumping some eminem tracks.. so there was a lot of fuck this and fuck that, lol.

ehh, I got detentions out the ass for that. fucking gays.
Old 03-27-09, 09:10 AM   #35
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

I brought a live .22 cal bullet to class. Showed it to some kid and he told the teacher. She didn't do anything.. lol. I wouldn't try that nowadays.

I later gave the bullet to a friend in the neighborhood. He showed it to his mom. She called the cops.
Old 03-27-09, 11:16 AM   #36
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
I brought a live .22 cal bullet to class. Showed it to some kid and he told the teacher. She didn't do anything.. lol. I wouldn't try that nowadays.

I later gave the bullet to a friend in the neighborhood. He showed it to his mom. She called the cops.

yea, my dad used to take blank bullets, set them on the floor, and put pennies ontop of them right outside the classroom door as at the end of class when everyone was trying to get out of the classroom fast they'd step on them and the bullets would go off "BANG" and everyone would freak out and run around screaming thinking there was a shooting going on

I guess that's where I got my mischevious behaviour from
Old 03-27-09, 11:26 AM   #37
caliph
New to RV

IP: ABA5 813E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
man

so many hard core middle school thugs in here

lmfao hahahahahahahahahahahaha
'dead'
Old 03-27-09, 11:26 AM   #38
bobericc_lyrics
text.even geico can do it

IP: 3AE9 A7D5

did you get arrested strobe?

idk about bullets but when i was younger my pops had these stink bombs from when he was a kid, and i know them shits must've been all musty and aged. i mean they already smell like dogbreath, throwup and sulfur. after all them years them shit got even more rancid. I threw 2 of em in the main office and they evacuated it thinking it was some sort of chemical in the air lol
Old 03-27-09, 11:27 AM   #39
caliph
New to RV

IP: ABA5 813E

Quote:

STROBE IS A THUG
Old 03-27-09, 05:00 PM   #40
J.Roy
Rather Unique

IP: FBDF C787

I would have like 10 pages filled with stories from middle school man. We used to fuck with teachers hard core. The most fucked up thing I ever did was take a shit in the girls sink. It was in 7th grade and it was class time. I was like,"fuck I want to do something really funny." So I got a pass from class to go to the bathroom and I took a shit in the girls sink. After class I started walking towards that girls bathroom and all I could hear was girls yelling and I saw a lot of them fleeing out of the bathroom. They never did figure out it was me lol.

The best thing we ever did was fuck with this football star dude. It was 9th grade year. I remember him being completely bulked up and probably ten times stronger than me or my friend brendan. But we would always fuck with him. We signed him up for spelling bee's, we signed him up for haircut's and we knew his home number so we'd always give it to the people at the places. It was the greatest shit ever because we've both known that football player since like 1rst grade and he just gets really pissed and acts like he's going to do something but never does. It's some great shit lol. Fucking funny ass shit.

gah I got to many damn stories that are fucked up from school.

[retired]
Old 03-27-09, 08:50 PM   #41
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobericc_lyrics
did you get arrested strobe?

idk about bullets but when i was younger my pops had these stink bombs from when he was a kid, and i know them shits must've been all musty and aged. i mean they already smell like dogbreath, throwup and sulfur. after all them years them shit got even more rancid. I threw 2 of em in the main office and they evacuated it thinking it was some sort of chemical in the air lol

lol @ asking a strobe a question

my man, he's the administrator of the site, he posts once every 3 months hahaha, you'll never get your answer
Old 03-27-09, 08:51 PM   #42
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C019 9845

more like once a year

i had to check twice, just to make sure it was strobe that posted

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 03-27-09, 09:20 PM   #43
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: BB07 9957

I'd be willing to bet that he learned some of that from u.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-09, 10:23 PM   #44
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 5609 B48D

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
I would have like 10 pages filled with stories from middle school man. We used to fuck with teachers hard core. The most fucked up thing I ever did was take a shit in the girls sink. It was in 7th grade and it was class time. I was like,"fuck I want to do something really funny." So I got a pass from class to go to the bathroom and I took a shit in the girls sink. After class I started walking towards that girls bathroom and all I could hear was girls yelling and I saw a lot of them fleeing out of the bathroom. They never did figure out it was me lol.

The best thing we ever did was fuck with this football star dude. It was 9th grade year. I remember him being completely bulked up and probably ten times stronger than me or my friend brendan. But we would always fuck with him. We signed him up for spelling bee's, we signed him up for haircut's and we knew his home number so we'd always give it to the people at the places. It was the greatest shit ever because we've both known that football player since like 1rst grade and he just gets really pissed and acts like he's going to do something but never does. It's some great shit lol. Fucking funny ass shit.

gah I got to many damn stories that are fucked up from school.

that's not funny, that's stupid lol

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-09, 12:34 AM   #45
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D563 4725

Quote:

thats nothing lol..

i used to bring a mack 10 to school on occaision...