RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-09, 04:30 PM   #1
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
advice???????

IP: FAF5 E058

so ive called around and everybody is telling me to file a complaint on the police department which i did,but do u think i should keep working at my job,im pretty much the only security at the bar besides my shift manager which isnt very big,ive got another job lined up for 13 bucks an hour with benifits and with at least 6 bouncers and 10 security guards at this club called aura they said i pretty much have the job, also i have ill have 4 security guards with me this weekend at my current job and there is a biker convention downtown,so i figure ill go to work this weekend sence i have 4 extra bouncers but after that should i keep the job,cuz that indian fuck is gonna come back,do i give a two week notice or how would u handle it??
im debatin on tellin one of the bikers that the indian guy is talking shit about him and hell end up in a river hopefully what would u do???????????????????????????????

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 09-23-09, 04:53 PM   #2
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

Leaving a job can be tricky sometimes, especially if you have a good relationship with your employer and colleagues. If your only problem with the job is that you're basically the only security, perhaps try suggesting they hire another bouncer.

Filing a police report should be based off your moral conduct and opinion of law enforcement. In other words, I assume there would be other ways to handle it without involving the authorities.

But in this modern world, money talks. If you've basically already been hired at a job that pays better, you may want to seriously consider it.

But ultimately, absolutely give a 2 weeks notice before leaving. It helps you keep a good reference and is a professional move. Especially if there's not much security aside from you. It would give your boss time to find someone to fill your position.

If you do quit, there could be a random chance that ol' boy comes back on your last day. In that case, kicking his ass even unprovoked would be justified.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-23-09, 05:13 PM   #3
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FAF5 E058

yeah ill have extra help this weekend more bouncers,so im no trippin this weekend,but the manager from aura is suppose to call me today so well see,and i am good friends with the manager i lift weights with him so... i do need to put my two weeks in but im just trippin off this indian fuck..and yeah believe me if dude comes in and does or doesnt see me hes getting taken out hard and arrested for trustpassing..and if he pulls a knife he may cut me but hes gonna lose a shoulder a arm knee ankle or wrist.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..