RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-09, 05:49 PM   #31
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1258 9408

Shit is too ill though, everyone was like "you're full of shit you aint really doing anything"

Then I show you the great time i've been having in one of the most amazing cities/countries in the world while you been talking shit, and now you talk more shit.

You'd NEVER man up and admit you were wrong huh?.. damn you guys are some pussy bred mother fuckers hahahahha i love it, it takes a lot of balls to still try and make me look bad after that
Old 10-30-09, 08:11 PM   #32
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

...is it me or did the kareoke singin dude in the grey undies wet himself
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-09, 01:38 AM   #33
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E2E8 2320

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Shit is too ill though, everyone was like "you're full of shit you aint really doing anything"

Then I show you the great time i've been having in one of the most amazing cities/countries in the world while you been talking shit, and now you talk more shit.

You'd NEVER man up and admit you were wrong huh?.. damn you guys are some pussy bred mother fuckers hahahahha i love it, it takes a lot of balls to still try and make me look bad after that

you are just too damn gay

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-09, 02:41 AM   #34
Rats
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3103 24DA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
you are just too damn gay

why is he gay? he seems like a guy out there living life and proving to the haters here they are wrong.

You do relise theres one female on this site ( that I have noticed) and your in your sig without a shirt on. or are you another gay guy on this site? (honest question)
Old 10-31-09, 04:42 AM   #35
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

from the pics it looks like hes pimpin to be honest

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 10-31-09, 08:35 AM   #36
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...is it me or did the kareoke singin dude in the grey undies wet himself

that was at the restaurant way before we hit karaoke, but uh.. I don't know? hahaha, it might be beer or might be a couple drops of piss haha, cuz he was pissing on some kiosk stand selling soccer jerseys on the opposite side of the where the owner was chilling so yea loll
Old 10-31-09, 08:39 AM   #37
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
looks like a fun place.. that one girl is taaaassstyy!!

Lol.. which one? I'll put some more pics up later too if I got time
Old 10-31-09, 12:27 PM   #38
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
why is he gay? he seems like a guy out there living life and proving to the haters here they are wrong.

You do relise theres one female on this site ( that I have noticed) and your in your sig without a shirt on. or are you another gay guy on this site? (honest question)

he's not proving any haterz wrong, he's just trying to brag about his gay life. no one was honestly thinking he wasn't in japan, they were just saying that because no one cares where he's at, but he's a fag to post picture when there is a forum to post pictures. he just took to oportunity to try and brag more by posting pictures and its just super homo in my opinion to brag to a bunch of people you don't know on line that you are in japan as if anyone actually thinks that is really cool or something.
if he didn't say that it was to prove haterz wrong and simply said he was posting pictures of the fun trip he's having in japan i wouldn't find him so homo.
does my picture with my shirt off make you uncomfortable?

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-09, 01:19 PM   #39
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Actually BRO, Coke Dealer and a couple other dudes that I'm cool with didn't have facebook and wanted to see pics, I put them in LL cuz NO ONE checks member mugshots. I figured other members of RV who read about me moving to Japan and were interested and didn't make any negative statements would enjoy seeing the pictures too. I'm sure some dudes on here thought Japan is a cool place and would enjoy visiting so these pictures would motivate them to want to take a trip and think more highly of the place. How is being in Tokyo not cool? It's one of the most exciting and most advanced places in the world. I'm sure YOU'D really enjoy beeing here too, you should probably stop being so ignorant and take a vacation here to enjoy the culture and see for yourself one day. It just so happened that I did end up proving all the people who said I'm not doing shit wrong by making this thread. Hey, that just came with it, but it wasn't the whole point. If I ever came off as cocky or arrogant or bragging it's because I was, but I was because I wasn't acting like that towards people asking about my trip with interest, it was towards lil bitches making dumb ass remarks because they had a problem with me prior to me mentioning my trip so I hit them back with the same attitude. Take a look at who's calling me out on "thinking i'm so cool" and who's saying "awesome, looks like a dope place and that you're having fun" and you'll see exactly what I mean. I don't have any new people making negative remarks, it's just the same people who've had bad shit to say about me prior to this thread. Everyone else seems pretty cool with it...

Last edited by JTR : 10-31-09 at 02:42 PM.
Old 10-31-09, 01:22 PM   #40
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
you look like you used to get your lunch money took.its funny you talk shit and weight 12 pounds soaking wet and have a unmissable nose.that shit is a guranteeded free punch.

Isn't that how you described one of the characters in your book?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 10-31-09, 03:28 PM   #41
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Actually BRO, Coke Dealer and a couple other dudes that I'm cool with didn't have facebook and wanted to see pics, I put them in LL cuz NO ONE checks member mugshots. I figured other members of RV who read about me moving to Japan and were interested and didn't make any negative statements would enjoy seeing the pictures too. I'm sure some dudes on here thought Japan is a cool place and would enjoy visiting so these pictures would motivate them to want to take a trip and think more highly of the place. How is being in Tokyo not cool? It's one of the most exciting and most advanced places in the world. I'm sure YOU'D really enjoy beeing here too, you should probably stop being so ignorant and take a vacation here to enjoy the culture and see for yourself one day. It just so happened that I did end up proving all the people who said I'm not doing shit wrong by making this thread. Hey, that just came with it, but it wasn't the whole point. If I ever came off as cocky or arrogant or bragging it's because I was, but I was because I wasn't acting like that towards people asking about my trip with interest, it was towards lil bitches making dumb ass remarks because they had a problem with me prior to me mentioning my trip so I hit them back with the same attitude. Take a look at who's calling me out on "thinking i'm so cool" and who's saying "awesome, looks like a dope place and that you're having fun" and you'll see exactly what I mean. I don't have any new people making negative remarks, it's just the same people who've had bad shit to say about me prior to this thread. Everyone else seems pretty cool with it...

didn't read this and won't, nothing you say matters

my reverbnation.com page
Old 10-31-09, 08:38 PM   #42
JTR
Jack The Ripper

it's ok, other people might read it and go "he has a point, big picture really IS a bitch"

hahahaha. Pc faggot fuck out my thread
Old 11-01-09, 02:11 AM   #43
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 399E C7ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
didn't read this and won't, nothing you say matters

so you wont read what he writes, and say that 'hes the gay one'.

and yet

you..... continue

to come in his threads and say

..........hes lame???

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 11-01-09, 11:58 AM   #44
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
so you wont read what he writes, and say that 'hes the gay one'.

and yet

you..... continue

to come in his threads and say

..........hes lame???

yep, if someone else made a thread this gay i would come in it and make fun of them too

my reverbnation.com page
Old 11-01-09, 09:34 PM   #45
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 399E C7ED

How is it gay to post up pictures of his trip to Japan?

stop being fuckign jealous, its lame

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily