RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Museum > Hall of Names
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-10, 02:52 PM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Mad Dog

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Mad Dog

Who is Mad Dog?
On a serious note, Mad Dog is one of the few UK heads to come to RapVerse and actually succeed at audio, he may very well be the ONLY one actually. He is one of the old school heads and sort of a pioneer for the site. He got involved in so much things, from text battling which then transitioned into some sick audio. But, on a more non-battle oriented note... Mad Dog is a chilled out dude who can always make you laugh. One of the many things that have come to be associated with this guy is he never takes anything too seriously, he'll always be down to talk some shit to your face (or internet face, anyway). Hell though, I'm sure if you saw him in the street he'd smack your face to. Also, he's known to drop some of that UK slang on you from time to time, which as a fellow UK head myself, I can appreciate, lol. Overall though, he is really a cool guy to chat to and his audio is sick to.

Text... then Audio
Yeah, it may not seem like a big deal. I mean, so many others have come before him and made the transition. But, not all of them have done it well and certainly none of them were UK heads. I'm not too sure if Mad Dog fucked with audio before anyway, but he came to the site predominately as a text head. While his style may not have been the absolute best to some, it was still a difficult style to go against because it seemed to appeal to a lot of people. The guy has won like some 56 text battles on this site, spread out over two accounts. Really though, it was the transition to audio that really made him get noticed. The UK accent is purely evident in his tracks, but they still work. They have that archetypal UK grime to them, but with something a bit different that gives them an edge and makes you listen up and unknowingly start nodding your head and miming the lyrics as you pick them up. Judging by the sheer lack of UK rap talent on television right now, I have no doubt that Mad Dog will be up there soon... dropping FAR BETTER tracks than Dizzee Rascal's and fucking Chip Diddy Chip's monkey ass.

Sinner Beef (LoL) and the GangsStarShit Alias
Yes, two of the most noted things to happen on this site involving Mad Dog. First, the crazy ass Sinner Beef. I still remember now, listening to that Sinner Bitch track and LOL'ing. Now, for those familiar to the site over the years, you will know that Sinner was one of the gayest fuck homos on the site. He always thought he was the shit, but really he sucked. And he tried to disguise himself frequently as an alias, but ended up getting exposed after 20 minutes of an ego trip. It spanned threads and tracks and probably off-site phone calls. These two went at it for a while, Mad Dog always ended up pwning Sinner, but I have to hand it to the dude for staying at it. And then, we come to the GangsStarShit alias - one of the greatest on the site. Dude came on with that account and at first I thought it was a completely new person. He came, pwned some bitches and just generally created a nice atmosphere. It wasn't until I found out he was Mad Dog that I thought to myself... "how did I not put it together?" Mad Dog truly has been a member to remember.
Old 03-15-10, 02:55 PM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

oh shit, now who's got the sickest thread.
Old 03-15-10, 03:32 PM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CAE9 6503

I take sarcasm seriously Po.

Props

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-10, 08:47 PM   #4
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 92B5 F160

i do miss back in the day...lotta fun things happened back when this site was active...oh well

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-10, 09:57 PM   #5
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 399E C7ED

i deserve a 'after rv was active' thread

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 12-22-18, 05:54 AM   #6
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 10DB 465A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cola
i deserve a 'after rv was active' thread

I endorse this

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 12-25-18, 09:09 PM   #7
technique
dope

Text Record: 10-23
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: E6D8 3686

lol im dope as hell can u tell?
if u can't u need to learn to spell.
Old 12-26-18, 08:24 PM   #8
technique
dope

Tony this is frankie long time no see mate. u think u own me in ur dreams. ur a good mc i admit dat but u aint as good as me for a lot of reasons i rap about real stuff and ima great mc and gamer. I'm gifted cus eminem blessed me with talent and we got simmilar ego's

heres ur diss

mad dog a clown needs to be run down
think ur sound but ur just mad cus ur in a dog hound.
Old 12-26-18, 08:27 PM   #9
technique
dope

strangle the dog wth the mad chain
u got a mad bran fucked up on cocain.
Old 12-26-18, 08:30 PM   #10
technique
dope

btw mad dog don't ever call me sinner i changed it to technique for the better. amen.
Old 12-27-18, 05:40 AM   #11
technique
dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Mad Dog

Who is Mad Dog?
On a serious note, Mad Dog is one of the few UK heads to come to RapVerse and actually succeed at audio, he may very well be the ONLY one actually. He is one of the old school heads and sort of a pioneer for the site. He got involved in so much things, from text battling which then transitioned into some sick audio. But, on a more non-battle oriented note... Mad Dog is a chilled out dude who can always make you laugh. One of the many things that have come to be associated with this guy is he never takes anything too seriously, he'll always be down to talk some shit to your face (or internet face, anyway). Hell though, I'm sure if you saw him in the street he'd smack your face to. Also, he's known to drop some of that UK slang on you from time to time, which as a fellow UK head myself, I can appreciate, lol. Overall though, he is really a cool guy to chat to and his audio is sick to.

Text... then Audio
Yeah, it may not seem like a big deal. I mean, so many others have come before him and made the transition. But, not all of them have done it well and certainly none of them were UK heads. I'm not too sure if Mad Dog fucked with audio before anyway, but he came to the site predominately as a text head. While his style may not have been the absolute best to some, it was still a difficult style to go against because it seemed to appeal to a lot of people. The guy has won like some 56 text battles on this site, spread out over two accounts. Really though, it was the transition to audio that really made him get noticed. The UK accent is purely evident in his tracks, but they still work. They have that archetypal UK grime to them, but with something a bit different that gives them an edge and makes you listen up and unknowingly start nodding your head and miming the lyrics as you pick them up. Judging by the sheer lack of UK rap talent on television right now, I have no doubt that Mad Dog will be up there soon... dropping FAR BETTER tracks than Dizzee Rascal's and fucking Chip Diddy Chip's monkey ass.

Sinner Beef (LoL) and the GangsStarShit Alias
Yes, two of the most noted things to happen on this site involving Mad Dog. First, the crazy ass Sinner Beef. I still remember now, listening to that Sinner Bitch track and LOL'ing. Now, for those familiar to the site over the years, you will know that Sinner was one of the gayest fuck homos on the site. He always thought he was the shit, but really he sucked. And he tried to disguise himself frequently as an alias, but ended up getting exposed after 20 minutes of an ego trip. It spanned threads and tracks and probably off-site phone calls. These two went at it for a while, Mad Dog always ended up pwning Sinner, but I have to hand it to the dude for staying at it. And then, we come to the GangsStarShit alias - one of the greatest on the site. Dude came on with that account and at first I thought it was a completely new person. He came, pwned some bitches and just generally created a nice atmosphere. It wasn't until I found out he was Mad Dog that I thought to myself... "how did I not put it together?" Mad Dog truly has been a member to remember.

how can u say i suck, im very talented.
Old 12-28-18, 07:04 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 5BE3 6D39

Quote:
Originally Posted by technique
Tony this is frankie long time no see mate. u think u own me in ur dreams. ur a good mc i admit dat but u aint as good as me for a lot of reasons i rap about real stuff and ima great mc and gamer. I'm gifted cus eminem blessed me with talent and we got simmilar ego's

heres ur diss

mad dog a clown needs to be run down
think ur sound but ur just mad cus ur in a dog hound.

Dude! Fucking listen to yourself, you're unhinged! Get help! Seriously. 14 years and you're still bleating the same shit!

Move on kid. Nobody cares anymore. This site is a ghost town.

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 06-28-19, 06:45 AM   #13
technique
dope

IP: D4E7 99AF

king solo has no right to say I suck when I was the best lyricist on here. if anybody sucks he does. my shit was great and I only did texts no audio. but im a great mc and if u don't think so kiss my ass.
Old 06-28-19, 06:52 AM   #14
technique
dope

plus mad dog cheated on some of our battles.
Old 06-28-19, 06:54 AM   #15
technique
dope

Mad dog I made you choke cuz your a joke
u couldn't be good if u smoked a million dope. owned.