RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-08, 06:52 AM   #1
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
wanna see somethang kool? werd

IP: 9776 44EE

down tha street from my building yesterday. some girl got hit by a dump truck while crossing tha street. he didn't see tha red light i guess. there where guts n all that fun shit :/ werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 11-18-08, 07:30 AM   #2
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

Wow.. that sucks.. Shitty way to go. Just minding ya own business going about the day and BAM! Game over.

Gotta be vigilant when you are out there walking about. I even refuse to jog on the sidewalks unless I absolutely have to just because I don't trust other drivers seeing me. A couple months ago, I was sitting at a light and saw some chick starting to cross the street when a car made a right turn and came close to hitting her. If I don't make eye contact, I don't cross. Those people who jog in the same direction as traffic makes me shake my head.
Old 11-18-08, 11:07 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E991 9DCB

wrong angle to take the shot at bro.. the blood and guts would of been at the front..

but fuck it, i wish i could attach razor blade circular saw bullbars to my car for dumb cyclists. mother fuckers think they should be recognised as an actual vehicle and some of those assholes even stop in the middle of the road while the lights are red infront of cars.

what the fuck do they think their doing? its not like when the light goes green their gonna be doing half as fast as the fucking cars the stupid shit cunts. death to them all i say.

but on the real, i feel sorry for that girl. just goes to show you never know what god has in store day to day
Old 11-18-08, 12:55 PM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

ROFL @ cyclists. I don't know about rest of the world, but where I'm at the government is trying to make it so that you have to have a license to ride a fucking push-bike in the streets.

I can see Five-O now pulling up the little 8 year olds on their BMX's asking for their license, rofl.
Old 11-18-08, 01:17 PM   #5
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B319 31D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
but on the real, i feel sorry for that girl. just goes to show you never know what god has in store day to day

Just a quick question. What are your beliefs regarding God or a God? There's always arguments going back and forth and I was just interested to see what you believe in.
Old 11-18-08, 02:54 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E991 9DCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
Just a quick question. What are your beliefs regarding God or a God? There's always arguments going back and forth and I was just interested to see what you believe in.

i believe in no religous denomination and i think their all evil and stagnant antiquitys of primative human understandings on beyond reality philosophy..

but I have experienced god. therefore I believe there is a universal existance of some form or non-form which accounts for my own gut feelings and what has happened in my life. I believe god is a form of fate, the direct result of constant movement throughout existance that is leading towards an infinite non-conclusive journey along a yellow brick road red pill rabbit hole in wonderland and he guides me therefore I am a follower and soldier but at the same time, I am a born leader of man and a realist interloper sent for a reason.

that reason is not open for discussion though at this time of morning.. to put it simply im here as a freedom fighter of religious opression of mans mental capacity and I strongly opose all regulated idealistic fear based proporganda generating schools of pseudo science with no form of solid proof or evidence.

Discuss this with me at a later time when ive had some sleep and we can go into depth.. but this isnt for now and is compleatly beside the point of this threads topic.

hope that helped you a little at finding the cheese at the end of the maze that is insight into my mind though..
Old 11-19-08, 05:14 AM   #7
SerB
....S.....

IP: BBD5 CAE5

Quote:
wrong angle to take the shot at bro.. the blood and guts would of been at the front..

but fuck it, i wish i could attach razor blade circular saw bullbars to my car for dumb cyclists. mother fuckers think they should be recognised as an actual vehicle and some of those assholes even stop in the middle of the road while the lights are red infront of cars.

what the fuck do they think their doing? its not like when the light goes green their gonna be doing half as fast as the fucking cars the stupid shit cunts. death to them all i say.

haha fuck cyclists.
Old 11-19-08, 05:45 AM   #8
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Quote:
i believe in no religous denomination and i think their all evil and stagnant antiquitys of primative human understandings on beyond reality philosophy..

The ability to grasp the Religion written is different than the ability to grasp a God that created all humans and expects their belief in Him.

but I have experienced god. therefore I believe there is a universal existance of some form or non-form which accounts for my own gut feelings and what has happened in my life. I believe god is a form of fate, the direct result of constant movement throughout existance that is leading towards an infinite non-conclusive journey along a yellow brick road red pill rabbit hole in wonderland and he guides me therefore I am a follower and soldier but at the same time, I am a born leader of man and a realist interloper sent for a reason.

Which God have you experienced? The form that created the universe we live in, whom has an infinite amount of intelligence in our comparison, the one which we can never find out about due to our inability to escape the 'box' you so brazenly label deeper than Philosophy?

that reason is not open for discussion though at this time of morning.. to put it simply im here as a freedom fighter of religious opression of mans mental capacity and I strongly opose all regulated idealistic fear based proporganda generating schools of pseudo science with no form of solid proof or evidence.

Good. Be you, follow suit with what is in your heart, and by no means think you are wrong, ever. That is your best path and without telling you, I doubt it would take as much as a sampled stance from me to have you continue being yourself, but remember this, the regulated idealistic fear based propaganda generating Religion schools (Catholicism and Islamism are the only ones of mainstream non-pagan Religions) can be wrong until the end of time. Does that make the creator, God not real? Not at all.

hope that helped you a little at finding the cheese at the end of the maze that is insight into my mind though..

Don't be so egotistical.. Honestly, after getting done ranting about how everything in the universe is connected through some Godly un-godly force and then following it with a citation to yourself as if your brain is the only one in the world with such a belief system as your own is just.. critically conceited.

I put my words in bold for you. Not to get too philosophical of course, my friend. Don't wanna stray down the road of un-graspable philosophy for you.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 11-19-08, 10:51 AM   #9
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: 9776 44EE

they have her all cleaned up n shit. i went there last night tryna find some chunks of her or some shit, lol, but there wuz nuthin. im paranoid as fuck when crossing tha street now, lol, especially wif me bein blind :/ werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!