RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-09, 07:21 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Haters

IP: 19D7 9C0F

Was thinking about this the other day...

Have you ever felt good about something, or were excited about some project or idea, then told other people only to have them "bring you back down to reality"?

See...^^that, right there, is the very definition of hate.

Why do people feel the need to do that? Exactly what is the worst thing that can happen to someone if they follow their dream (even if it is far-fetched)? They fail? So what!

I don't think failure is the worst thing that could happen to someone, not trying is...

Some people never experience disappointment because they never strive for something greater than their current circumstances...I think THAT'S the tragedy...the ultimate "failure"

Well...you can always tell if someone is a hater or not...Here's what you do.

Divulge to them some "good" news...or at the minimum, news that you are excited about. If they are happy for you, that's a true friend/supporter. If they find a reason to shoot it or you down, or "bring you down a peg", then, that's a hater--or at least someone hating at that moment.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-09, 08:45 PM   #2
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

bro I dont know what made you post this, but there will always be people like that out there. Its how you take it in will measure how much it will affect you. it hurts when people put you down on your dream, or even get incredibly harsh criticism. But use that to prove them wrong or to even work harder. Whatever your dream is go for it bro.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-09, 03:03 PM   #3
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DD1C 59F7

you need to watch cat williams, he's got haterz figured out. i have a similar mind frame on haterz, most my songs are on haterz.
if u got 10 haterz your autto be tryin to get 20 by the end of the month, haterz are a great thing, u should focus your hate from the haterz and push forward. people dont do shit and the fact they wanna hate on you for doin shit proves how wack they are. haterz are helerious when u reach the frame of mind you should be in

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-09, 02:19 PM   #4
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: B78D DA05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Well...you can always tell if someone is a hater or not...Here's what you do.

Divulge to them some "good" news...or at the minimum, news that you are excited about. If they are happy for you, that's a true friend/supporter. If they find a reason to shoot it or you down, or "bring you down a peg", then, that's a hater--or at least someone hating at that moment.

Actually, the term "hater" seems to now mean "anybody who has a differing opinion then yours, for any reason whatsoever".

Anyone who calls you a hater is afraid of your standpoint and wishes to avoid all forms of debate, so they'll try to write you off automatically.

I could delve into this, but I'm probably already being classified as some sort of a "hater hater".
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 12-25-09, 12:26 AM   #5
M&rk

IP: 5E5D 762E

haha..............

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-09, 06:45 PM   #6
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F8CE 7EC9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
Actually, the term "hater" seems to now mean "anybody who has a differing opinion then yours, for any reason whatsoever".

Anyone who calls you a hater is afraid of your standpoint and wishes to avoid all forms of debate, so they'll try to write you off automatically.

I could delve into this, but I'm probably already being classified as some sort of a "hater hater".

worded perfect honestly thats actaully a really good point

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 01-12-10, 01:09 PM   #7
M&rk

IP: 5E5D 762E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree

i disagree, being a hater is sometimes good and sometimes bad
what if peoples opinions were completely retarded, and when i say people i mean everyone u know around you pretty much. say u go to an entire school where people say racist jokes or a cristian school where everyone has one way at lookin at things and u try to speak your mind a little and u are shot down by everyone around you even though u feel right. or if you are martin luther king and wanna change yet everyones retarted and hates you for speaking the trueth,
i'm sure racist white people thought mlk was just tryin to be a hater on the way things were at the time, but did he think he was just being a hater because a group of people didn't agree with his opinion? no. and i dont agree with alot of peoples opinion and they're general way at looking at the world and when i want to give my point of view and people are so wired to think that everything is ok with the world and want to hate on me for voicing an opinon different from the norm. i call them haters because idk where u are from but where i'm from a lot of people are stupid and if i took what they said to heart rather than call them haters and think for myself i'd be a racist hick workin a 9-5 job not tryin to do anything important with my life.
i think haters are people that are just used to things the way they are even if things aren't good. they just are used to it and hate on anything different.
it is a thin line, but i'm not arrogant to just think the way i do for no reason, i believe i put more time in my thought process than others and feel i come to better conclusions that don't agree with others conclusions. .... and when that happens i either conform or countinue to think outside the box. i choose the latter and call everyone else haters.
maybe there should of been more haters around when hitler was taking over the world and killing jews cuz that was the norm and people will go along with almost anything if u dont want to be outside the norm.
theres haterz on both sides of the fence
i'm a hater hater and a hater at the same time, matters what we're talkin about

my reverbnation.com page
Old 03-09-10, 09:28 AM   #8
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F8CE 7EC9

at the same time another way to look at it,their will be ressistance or hate for whatever is done or going on in anything in life and thats not just with music...for example people hated ghandi and he never hurt anybody.........

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..