RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-10, 06:29 PM   #1
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

Text Record: 0-0
Best shit ever for lifting weights

IP: 7B01 999E

Jack3d Ingredients – What is in Jack3d?
250 Grams Lemon Lime
Supplement Facts
Serving Size
1 Scoop (5.55 grams)
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Proprietary Blend 4145mg*
(Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Schizandrol A)
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, Vegetable Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Chlorophyll (For Coloring).

This product is produced in a facility that processes milk and soy ingredients

Black Box Warning:

This Product Produces An Intense Sensation Of Drive, Focus, Energy, Motiviation & Awareness. In Addition, It Allows For Rapid Increases In Strength, Speed, Power & Endurance. Therefore, Extreme Caution Must Be Exercised & Should Not Be Used By Novice Athletes.

Use With Caution Under Strict Dosing Protocols.

The beauty of Jack3d is its LACK of ingredients – it is purely based on the most important components that make a great pre-workout nitric oxide drink, and nothing more. So let’s go through the components:

* Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)

When people mention “Nitric Oxide”, this is really what they’re talking about. Arginine is a precursor for nitric oxide production and improves blood flow and nutrient delivery (such as creatine or amino acids) to muscles.

You don’t really drink ‘nitric oxide’ drinks – you drink stuff with AAKG and the like, which helps you get more nitric oxide into the muscles. This is what gives that incredibly fun pump when taking Jack3d.

“Arginine pumps” are not permanent, but AAKG does work and it does increase peak output power, meaning you will get a better bench press, even if its slight, due to the Arginine in Jack3d. Combine it with creatine, and things get even more interesting, because the nitric oxide will help drive the creatine into your muscles — good news!
* Creatine Monohydrate Powder

The arguments over creatine are over. It is safe, proven effective, and you can use it in the long-term. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong, and the studies in the link above show it.

If you are not using creatine, you are not getting as good of results, both in strength as size, as you can. End of story. This ingredient is a no-brainer.

We even recommend getting a bit extra creatine powder (2.5g more should do it for starters) either first thing in the morning, or immediately post-workout. Take it with 8oz of juice or simple sugars. The creatine in Jack3d is good, but not enough for most people.
* Beta Alanine
Like what you see?
Buy Jack3d at Netrition.com
Buy Jack3d at Netrition.com for $23.95
On Sale for Only $23.95!

Another great, safe supplement. Beta alanine is an amino acid which is scientifically proven to reduce fatigue. Beta alanine increases the concentration of carnosine in muscles. This then decreases fatigue in athletes and increases total muscular work done.

The reason is because carnosine buffers against fatigue and helps expel that painful ammonia from your body. If your muscles run out of carnosine, you get fatigued. Take beta alanine before working out, you will get more carnosine production, and you will increase your endurance (both while lifting or doing cardio activities). Countless studies show this both in the field and in the lab.

There is a limit to how much beta alanine will really help, and some people also get a tingling feeling in their skin from beta alanine. This is one of the side effects, but it will not harm you.
* Caffeine

You should, by this time, be well aware of the benefits of working out with caffeine. This is the primary stimulant in Jack3d. If you’re not into caffeine or have never worked out with it, you’ve been missing out! Beginners should start with just 1/2 or 1 scoop of Jack3d to get acclimated.

Caffeine increases focus, helps burn fat by heating your body up (it is “thermogenic”), and numerous studies have shown it as a performance enhancer. Our estimations are that there’s about 100mg of caffeine in each scoop of Jack3d.
* 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine

1,3 Dimethylamylamine is also known as Geranamine, Methylhexaneamine, or DMAA. It comes from an extract of geranium oil, and is a stimulant that behaves like a very mild amphetamine to your nervous system, providing a small rush of adrenaline. This is one of the things that separates Jack3d from the rest, and makes Jack3d the best pre-workout drink out there.

1, 3 Dimethylamylamine is safe in small doses, but overdosing on the raw ingredient can be very harmful. For this reason, we never recommend more than 3 scoops of Jack3d in a day. Although there are no long-term studies on its usage, our personal tests do not show any type of addiction or withdrawal to it.

We will stay on the lookout for more information on geranamine. Geranium has been safely used as an herbal supplement for centuries, though.
* Schizandrol A

Like what you see?
Buy Jack3d at Netrition.com
Buy Jack3d at Netrition.com for $23.95
On Sale for Only $23.95!

This is a tough one. Schizandrol A comes from Schisandra chinensis, a plant that was commonly used in ancient Chinese medicine. Little is known on the human effects of Schizandrol A, but USPLabs likes to talk about the rat study showing counter-stress behaviors from Schizandrol A.

The following studies show that it also has potential antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-amnesiac, neuroprotective, and hepatoprotective effects for the liver, but a lot of these studies are rat studies and we do not know how much would be needed to get similar effects for humans.

In the end, Jack3d has an active ingredient list that is quite impressive, safe if used properly, as anyone who uses it will testify. We believe that the secret ingredient that separates Jack3d from the rest is the 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine, but we can’t be sure.

this is my 2nd day of workin with it and OMG I feel it every time i lift its such a rush for me and has creatine monohydrate in it bout 1.2 grams per scoop plus the 3 i get from my protein shake. shits pretty good its only 30$ at Gnc

try it wbu JTR have u heard of this at all or tried it?
Old 05-03-10, 11:55 PM   #2
_Talksic_
Addicted

Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 53E6 3853

screw supplements,no explode put me in the hospital a couple years back,and still have a 8 or 9 thousand dollar bill from it.. only shit i would fuck with would be a natural testosterone booster.and just basic whey isolate protien.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 05-04-10, 03:50 PM   #3
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

IP: B39E 3CA3

lmao you also have to drink plenty of water u know i drink a gallon of water usually or try to through out the day..

jacked has creatine monohydrate and plus jack3d had ALL natarual ingredients in it so try it if you still lift im positive you'll like it

even read the reviews on it..

http://www.jack-3d.com/reviews

one guy said he built 40 ibs of muscle using this product in one month

obviously on this and a protein aswell.
Old 05-04-10, 03:59 PM   #4
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 4DD6 7603

nothing like a big ol' plate of steriods in the morning to get ya going!

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 05-04-10, 05:54 PM   #5
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
lmao you also have to drink plenty of water u know i drink a gallon of water usually or try to through out the day..

jacked has creatine monohydrate and plus jack3d had ALL natarual ingredients in it so try it if you still lift im positive you'll like it

even read the reviews on it..

http://www.jack-3d.com/reviews

one guy said he built 40 ibs of muscle using this product in one month

obviously on this and a protein aswell.

i dont care if your arnold with the best genetics ever and with the strongest steroids in the world ever maid with the best diet,no one and i mean no one can gain 40 pounds of muscle in one month,that is literally impossible.you realize in most the muscle magazines those huge roided dudes dont even use the product that theyre paid a rediculous amount of money to advertise. just thought id let u know, though most the time supplements will help put a couple pounds on u and give u strength,but once your off it u lost your edge and results,just like roids..

Old 05-09-10, 03:47 AM   #6
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

now shit like that is clearly for dudes with low self-esteem...
Old 05-11-10, 11:44 AM   #7
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

^^ Lol Low Self esteem?!

Wtf in 4 days i went up 100 ibs in leg press from 175 to 275 and could still go up more weight

let alone i was curling about 70 15x and doin tri pull down at 130 10x...

some low self esteem that is... shit im proud of my shit and ive NEVER had a low self esteem...
Old 05-14-10, 12:26 AM   #8
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 1B3C 636D

Eh once I started to train for MMA and boxing I stopped lifting weights for mass. I have heard good things about jacked but in the end it looks like a standard mix of amino acids and creatine. I took arginine before and after workouts and it definitely helped.

I got a question though, D, why do you have Diabolic's freestyle in your sig like it is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 05-14-10, 11:33 AM   #9
_Talksic_
Addicted

its not the diabolic on this site theres an actuall dude named diabolic and the video in his sig is the real diabolic that easily makes the top ten rappers in my book.

Old 05-14-10, 04:46 PM   #10
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2CE6 7D96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gunner
I got a question though, D, why do you have Diabolic's freestyle in your sig like it is yours?

I was thinking the exact same thing.

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-10, 06:05 PM   #11
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

lmao I didnt i just like that freestyle of his.
Old 05-14-10, 06:51 PM   #12
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: D793 3B48

...This looks like a recipe for an untimely death.....
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-10, 07:34 PM   #13
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

IP: EBF5 F7B2

lmao its not its actually has natural ingredients in it.

i could post pics of my results from it.
Old 05-14-10, 08:25 PM   #14
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 1081 0F3B

Natural shits worse cuz noone tests their effects.n the more shit u combine the more dangerous....
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-10, 09:17 PM   #15
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

IP: D2CB B698

cant be that dangerous...

this was me beginning of last week

my chest now to then has gone up Alot! ill post more later