RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-05, 07:48 PM   #31
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

If I were to knock out a random person, even though I can't think of any reason I'd have to, I'd rather do it on the second punch. That way, the random ass person who did nothing to me will know he got knocked out, instead of just walking down the street one second and waking up in it a minute later. And also, I don't know how manly it'd make me feel to say "I knocked out somebody I didn't even know, for no reason at all! And the best part is that he didn't even have a chance to defend himself!"
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 12-05-05, 07:50 PM   #32
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: F8A4 CCA1

Man wtf @ these cats acting like its a show of manlyness..

Its just knocking someone the fuck out... What is the big deal...... You people think into these thing WAY too much..
Old 12-05-05, 07:56 PM   #33
hot
hotshh!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 888C 2BD4

werd.^^^
i use to do stupid shit like that in H.S now i know it all comes back to you
trust that
but if he give you a reason...........then its open season
Old 12-05-05, 08:13 PM   #34
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 6D2C 475B

get yourself some super mario bros.

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-05, 03:35 PM   #35
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: FED6 A5EE

but people sayin its easy to knock someone down, it really isnt
cos I remember when me and my niggas 9Lawn Boys) was beefin with Ahh dee ahh. thats another gang.
and it was me, my nigga DJon, and my baby nephew. and We had went into the store, while some of them was comin out.
Then one of them came back in and waited til I was about to go.
so when I left out the store, I went to the left, and the ahh dee ahh niggas was standin to the right.
so, we walkin, and one of the dudes was like "aye, you got beef with my nigga Donothan" and I was like "nah, I aint seen that nigga" and then he hit me in my jaw and backed up and was like "AHH DEE AHH BITCH"
Keep in mind, He came from behind me, HIT ME IN MY JAW!, AND I was holdin my baby nephew in my arms. And I didn't stumble or nothin, I aint even think the nigga was goin hit me.
But he did.
So, yeah, it mos tnot be all that easy, Im just a beast

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-05, 03:51 PM   #36
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: AE6D AD89

lmfao...AHH DEE AHH!

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-05, 05:37 PM   #37
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
but people sayin its easy to knock someone down, it really isnt
cos I remember when me and my niggas 9Lawn Boys) was beefin with Ahh dee ahh. thats another gang.
and it was me, my nigga DJon, and my baby nephew. and We had went into the store, while some of them was comin out.
Then one of them came back in and waited til I was about to go.
so when I left out the store, I went to the left, and the ahh dee ahh niggas was standin to the right.
so, we walkin, and one of the dudes was like "aye, you got beef with my nigga Donothan" and I was like "nah, I aint seen that nigga" and then he hit me in my jaw and backed up and was like "AHH DEE AHH BITCH"
Keep in mind, He came from behind me, HIT ME IN MY JAW!, AND I was holdin my baby nephew in my arms. And I didn't stumble or nothin, I aint even think the nigga was goin hit me.
But he did.
So, yeah, it mos tnot be all that easy, Im just a beast

Nah it seriously is easy. Most people just dont know shit about anatomy. A hammer fist to the temple can make someone unconcious and if its hard enough can give them brain damage. A Swordhand strike (also known as karate chop to laymens) to the base of the skull at the back of the neck hits a whole lot of nerves, and makes the brain impact really hard on the skull, and knocks people out easily... and if you do it hard enough you can give them brain damage or kill em.
Old 12-06-05, 06:04 PM   #38
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 9960 3922

But, the hard part is doing that while someone else is throwing fists at you and trying to avoid your blows, of course if they weren't expacting it, it'd be easy. Meh, ninja sneak atack style, why not just break there kneck then, that'll put em down for a while.
Old 12-06-05, 06:11 PM   #39
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Da Rizzle
But, the hard part is doing that while someone else is throwing fists at you and trying to avoid your blows, of course if they weren't expacting it, it'd be easy. Meh, ninja sneak atack style, why not just break there kneck then, that'll put em down for a while.

Theyre not the only pressure points, you know. Thumbstrike to the solar plexus, or the plexus just above the breastbone, palm strike to the sternum, a punch to the front of the shoulders, knee to the outside or inside of the thigh... Theres so many.. And most people throw punches like dumbasses with the majority of their weight, which makes it even easier to get them to the ground by grappling, and then attack at one of the points that makes them go unconcious...
Old 12-06-05, 06:15 PM   #40
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

Thats fucked up...what goes around comes around for real, dont you know you're just making the stereotypes grow =/
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus

Last edited by Compose : 12-06-05 at 06:30 PM.
Old 12-06-05, 07:01 PM   #41
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 9960 3922

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Theyre not the only pressure points, you know. Thumbstrike to the solar plexus, or the plexus just above the breastbone, palm strike to the sternum, a punch to the front of the shoulders, knee to the outside or inside of the thigh... Theres so many.. And most people throw punches like dumbasses with the majority of their weight, which makes it even easier to get them to the ground by grappling, and then attack at one of the points that makes them go unconcious...

I went to the provincials for judo, I won gold there, I went to the junior canadian championships for judo, I went to philadelphia's liberty bell tourney, I went to regionals and city chamionships, traveled to differant countries and beat a lot of champs. I did the same for boxing. You REALLY make it sound a lot easier then it really is. The nervous system shuts down in a streat brawl to prevent the body from feeling pain while the fight is going on. To have enough focus and training to be able avoid a flurry of fists and hit some one with the right accuracy and put enough power in it to drop them, isn't easy, you might just find yourself having to hit that pressure point, or weak point of the body more then once. And if you come across an experienced strong streat fighter one day, good luck.
Old 12-06-05, 11:50 PM   #42
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Da Rizzle
I went to the provincials for judo, I won gold there, I went to the junior canadian championships for judo, I went to philadelphia's liberty bell tourney, I went to regionals and city chamionships, traveled to differant countries and beat a lot of champs. I did the same for boxing. You REALLY make it sound a lot easier then it really is. The nervous system shuts down in a streat brawl to prevent the body from feeling pain while the fight is going on. To have enough focus and training to be able avoid a flurry of fists and hit some one with the right accuracy and put enough power in it to drop them, isn't easy, you might just find yourself having to hit that pressure point, or weak point of the body more then once. And if you come across an experienced strong streat fighter one day, good luck.

I have been in real fights... But ninjutsu is a lot different to judo or boxing. More or less all you learn in regard to hand to hand combat is how to defeat skilled or amateur fighters quickly. You'd be hard pressed to find a ninjutsu tournament or competition anywhere, because it isnt that kind of art.. Which is why its suited to street fights, because theres no rules. If someone is attacking you with a flurry of fists, its easy to lean back and ground yourself and attack their legs to put them on the ground. From there some hits or a pin can finish it.

The head pressure points arent really effected by the nervous system because they are to do with the brain. And id like to see someone ignore the pain after a succesful strike to the throat..
Old 12-07-05, 01:50 PM   #43
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: F30D 59D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Thats fucked up...what goes around comes around for real, dont you know you're just making the stereotypes grow =/

grow these nuts in yo mouth
just for that, the next non colored person I see, Im fi'in on

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-05, 01:54 PM   #44
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
grow these nuts in yo mouth
just for that, the next non colored person I see, Im fi'in on

Word! Whup those racist crackazzzzzzzzzzz yo!
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 12-07-05, 03:13 PM   #45
Given Light.
Given Light

IP: 4BF1 225F

LoL @ that. I hope he's a crazy mother who comes and rapes your mother while your sleeping.