RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-09, 12:29 AM   #31
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 90A9 C407

man chicks come and go and nothings forever..

thats granted love is a shit game generally half the time people just dont see it through the glitter in their eyes.. not being able to see that you now cant do half the shit you did when you were single cause you got someone you got to look after and care for.

for me its more about my word.. im not a bullshit dude, if i have feelings for a girl and were in an exclusive relationship......thats basically me giving my word.. n im not gonna break that..

big picture? i doubt that guy even gets pussy.. seriously, probably not a virgin.. but i really doubt lady luck has paid him a visit latly.. look at the last thing he said.. he actually tried to pass off that its hard to find a hoe.. are you for real? this is 2009 man sluts are everywhere.. open relationships are fuck buddies who your friends with.. and if those are hard to find for you.. then you obviously got no game 'player'

there is some majorly cool girls out there man your better off finding a good one and spending time building a partnership with her instead of messing around with a bunch of sluts.. ive been both ways in this issue and im beginning to see whats really good with relationships.. having quality girls around you is important in life man, even if they can be illogical and annoying at times.. their also really good caring and sensitive empathetic friends which are often qualitys you........really dont want to find in a male friend.

i still think love is a losing game but women keep a smile on your face man.. big picture you will change your opinions on this type of shit when you grow up bud.. everyone does....
Old 06-12-09, 12:40 AM   #32
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 88FD 23C4

^^^ you didn't get what i said. i'm for havin cool down ass bitches around, not stupid sluts. ones that know whats up and it aint a problem, i aint about to say im gonna love a girl for the rest of my life and be happy with one vigina. so when it comes to the topic at hand of how homo nick turned down a possible three way with hot twins which may never happen again and could break up with his girlfriend tomorrow, i think he'll regret his decision, but dudes got their number anyway so it aint a big deal, but i bet if he told his girlfreind that he has two hot twins numbers from the bar that she may think about breakin up with him, and thats what i dont like about relationships, a girl should be able to respect another sexy ass girl.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-09, 12:43 AM   #33
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: 7A2E D565

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
one night with twins or every day with a chick your inlove with

Uhh, the obvious answer here is both.
Old 06-12-09, 12:46 AM   #34
M&rk

probably not a virgin, jeeze. i can't even believe this is a place that you would think you would be talking to a virgin, if thats the case, i would not even of typed in this thread

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-09, 04:11 AM   #35
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

For real, I can understand the appeal to some to just fuck around with a lot of girls. I used to do that back when I was like 18 and just fucking around and getting drunk and shit all the time. I used to love going home and fucking different girls. Like Baph said though, relationships offer that much more... and when you grow up and find yourself in one you realise the qualities that come with it. And then all that shit you did back in your single days doesn't seem that great anymore.
Old 06-12-09, 07:58 AM   #36
LPMNDCTE
New Jack

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 15D3 63C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
For real, I can understand the appeal to some to just fuck around with a lot of girls. I used to do that back when I was like 18 and just fucking around and getting drunk and shit all the time. I used to love going home and fucking different girls. Like Baph said though, relationships offer that much more... and when you grow up and find yourself in one you realise the qualities that come with it. And then all that shit you did back in your single days doesn't seem that great anymore.

true, I couldn't imagine playing some of the games I used to play back in the day.

Faithful wins... & you can worry a lot less about diseases and stuff that condoms cant stop...

Like crabs, lice, fleas, and other stuff...

The B.E.S.T. Crew

Old 06-12-09, 08:46 AM   #37
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

i think there's one thing everyone forgot to touch on in this thread.....that twins just throwin themselves at fletcher n beggin for a 3some prolly never happened anywhere cept in his imagination rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-09, 09:17 AM   #38
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
i think there's one thing everyone forgot to touch on in this thread.....that twins just throwin themselves at fletcher n beggin for a 3some prolly never happened anywhere cept in his imagination rofl

hahaha, werd. imma make the flip side of this thread about how some random gorgeous girl like oprah asks me to marry her at a bar and i'll explain how i'm too committed to cheating that i couldn't take her up on the offer.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 06-12-09, 09:53 AM   #39
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:

I'm not going to get into an argument on whether or not I'm telling the truth, so I'll just let you and everyone else believe what they want.
Old 06-13-09, 12:00 PM   #40
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
hahaha, werd. imma make the flip side of this thread about how some random gorgeous girl like oprah asks me to marry her at a bar and i'll explain how i'm too committed to cheating that i couldn't take her up on the offer.

*dies*

n u n j sum actually know each other?
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-09, 12:19 PM   #41
M&rk

Quote:
*dies*

n u n j sum actually know each other?

yeah, we're brothers

my reverbnation.com page
Old 06-13-09, 12:48 PM   #42
King Solo
Skadoosh!

butt brothers ?
Old 06-13-09, 03:06 PM   #43
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
butt brothers ?

cuming from the person with "i'll beat your ass!" in his sig lol no homo

my reverbnation.com page
Old 06-13-09, 03:18 PM   #44
J Summers

IP: C616 36F6

bromance no homo hehehehehhehe
Old 06-13-09, 03:54 PM   #45
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
bromance no homo hehehehehhehe

hahha, need to make a super no homo bromance tack, and get that dude off the hills to be featured on it. million dollar hit for sure

my reverbnation.com page