RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-09, 09:08 PM   #1
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

best/worst birthday of my life (my 20th)

IP:

so i had 11 people over drinking with me the other night (june 23), 3:30 in the morning comes round and cops show up. u think my bdays ruined just cuz of that? lol guess again.

they didnt have a warrant or permission but they stormed into my room anyways and pull everyone out giving us all breathalizers. i didnt get an unerage cuz i was under my dads permission (i blew a 1.8), my dads old enough (he had a few shots with us), one of my buddies was old enough, and my other buddy didnt drink with us. but the 5 other people got underages.

heres a list of what happened to my friends that got busted: (its fucked up)

felisha, got an underage, they took her phone as "evidence" and contacted her parents bout it even tho shes 20 and lives on her own

bree, hid upstairs (where they didnt check), but left her purse downstairs. cops convisgated for being "lost and found" and hung onto it as "evidence" till she comes and claims it. (let me also mention they went thru all of it too). the next morning she goes to pick it up and they didnt let her pick it up because officer jones (the dick cop that took it) hung onto iuntil he started his shift again at 11 pm. he didnt give her the purse till 1:30 in the morn only cuz she came back down to the station again.

my other friend miia got her 3rd underage and when she got home got pushed by her mom into her bedroom window causing it to break and cut up her hands. and got pulled by her hair. her mom also told her to "kill herself"

isnt it illegal for cops to bust in without a warrant or permission, convisgate legal personal belongings and use them as blackmail to force people to talk about the party? my basement/room is divided from the neighbors basement by a wall (its a duplex). theyres a locked door in the wall. and the cops went thru there too. so another trespass without a warrant or permission.

i didnt get an underage but i got charges for drug paraphernalia (bong and piece), and they found a bunch of precribed sleep meds prescribed for insomnia (they werent prescribed to me) my dad got a $700 fine for hosting an underage party.

im facing either a lil over a $1000 in fines, probation, or 15 to 30 days in prison if im charged. but i should be able to fight it cuz it was all illegally convisgated wasnt it? they gave me the choice to in other words snitch but i rather fuckin rot in prison before i ever did that

UPDATE: just got the tickets in the mail...possion of drug paraphernalia (was expecting that), permit underages to drink (even tho my dad got the same thing for less money), and possesion of THC $375

i didnt even have ANY weed at ALL. how the fuck can they do that? i didnt have any stashed or anything. what they assume just cuz the paraphernalia tested positive that they assumed i had possesion even though they didnt find any? thats illegal. or did they consider what they found in the bong or piece to be actual possesion just cuz they had enough to make it test positive? thats like pulling a poor man off the street and saying he aint poor cuz he has 2 pennies in his pocket...that doesnt count. how the fuck can cops do that...im defitnly reaming them a new asshole in court...cant fuckin wait till i talk to a public defender...

all the fines combined im looking at roughly 1200 dollars

Last edited by AntiRehaB : 06-26-09 at 02:36 PM.