RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-10, 02:42 AM   #16
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 790A 1F8F

why the hell would anyone want workout tips from a fatty?

You prolly have the worst cardio ever and are in horrible shape. I'd be surprised if you could jog at a normal pace for more then 30 minutes. You prolly know nothing about REAL excercise or how to keep yourself healthy. The best way to excercise is calisthenic and plyometric excercises as well as balance training while lifting weights and explosiveness training IE jumping squats, or sprints draggign weights in back of you. That combined with heavy lifting is key.

Heavy lifting all by itself is horrible man, it's static excercise which reduces your speed, agility and mobility. When you can make your muscles stronger AND more flexible and mobile at the same time with your excercise that's true pound for pound strength

why you think gymnasts can grab a pole and then lift themselves up horiztontally but huge jacked stiff looking freaks can't. Because even with all those muscles they arent as strong pound of pound
Old 05-15-10, 08:36 PM   #17
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 0015 4ED3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
cant be that dangerous...

this was me beginning of last week

my chest now to then has gone up Alot! ill post more later

...im sure all the dudes on this site are sitting on the edge of their seats awaiting the next half naked pic of you
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-10, 09:06 PM   #18
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4DD6 7603

i just dont understand why your sucking in your stomache in that pick?

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 05-15-10, 11:19 PM   #19
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

Text Record: 0-0
IP: D2CB B698

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

You prolly have the worst cardio ever and are in horrible shape. I'd be surprised if you could jog at a normal pace for more then 30 minutes. You prolly know nothing about REAL excercise or how to keep yourself healthy. The best way to excercise is calisthenic and plyometric excercises as well as balance training while lifting weights and explosiveness training IE jumping squats, or sprints draggign weights in back of you. That combined with heavy lifting is key.

Heavy lifting all by itself is horrible man, it's static excercise which reduces your speed, agility and mobility. When you can make your muscles stronger AND more flexible and mobile at the same time with your excercise that's true pound for pound strength

why you think gymnasts can grab a pole and then lift themselves up horiztontally but huge jacked stiff looking freaks can't. Because even with all those muscles they arent as strong pound of pound

lmao @ this tool.

first off my diet consists of a plain salad with no dressing

yams, carrots, broccoli, green beans and grilled chicken

and every morning i eat about 19 broiled eggs and one raw egg for protein along with protein shake.

oh and as for me not knowin anything mr. anorexia im getting my lifting tips from a ex marine who is now a amature bodybuilder that works AT GNC.. so if you really wanna beef over lifting weights and whos body is better plz son save your breath cus that on the real is some gay shit...
Old 05-15-10, 11:20 PM   #20
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
i just dont understand why your sucking in your stomache in that pick?

and im not sucking in at all.
Old 05-15-10, 11:26 PM   #21
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

oh and the next time you decide to get all heart felt and type up a fucking novel about god knows what plz plz PLZ...

at least fucking eat something and gain some mass cus the rate ur goin with ur scrawny ass dog id out lift u in every way shape and form.. F.Y.I toots
Old 05-16-10, 02:09 AM   #22
JTR
Jack The Ripper

i said you had no cardio and you're not in shape and im obviously right. I dont care if you'd outlift me, you wouldn't if you were my weight and that's the point, im stronger pound for pound.

19 eggs everyday for breakfast? wow... you really are a fatty lmao

and raw egg is fucking unhealthy lmao

you dont know shit like I said

cuz marines are soooooooooooo smart
Old 05-16-10, 02:46 PM   #23
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
i said you had no cardio and you're not in shape and im obviously right. I dont care if you'd outlift me, you wouldn't if you were my weight and that's the point, im stronger pound for pound.

19 eggs everyday for breakfast? wow... you really are a fatty lmao

and raw egg is fucking unhealthy lmao

you dont know shit like I said

cuz marines are soooooooooooo smart

ROFL you truly are as dumb as you look there Josh!

Read this thread here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hlight=raw+eggs

and if that says nothing then read these..

http://www.regenerativenutrition.com/content.asp?id=268

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/drinking-raw-eggs/

oh and cant forget from the PROS themselfs!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catprot.htm

dumbass next time do some fucking research before you say some stupid shit cus i know what im doin question is DO YOU!?
Old 05-16-10, 06:24 PM   #24
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP: 664B 3D96

..Without clickin links I have heard raw eggs r good but there is some controversy around that.19 fuckin eggs tho???that's DEF not good.
Check your cholesterol lately?
N gettin advice from a so called ex marine?cmon now...he's an amature body builder keyword bein amature.secondly,he works at GNC ?lmao he prolly makes like $8/hr if he knew his shit hed have a better job............
Old 05-16-10, 06:26 PM   #25
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP: 664B 3D96

Fyi there's some formula for calculating how much protein u should be consuming per day based on ur sex weight age activity level.too much protein is bad for ur heart
Old 05-16-10, 09:08 PM   #26
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Pro body builders almost ALWAYS take roids, I don't think that's healthy at all. lmao

There's some good things about raw eggs, but you'll prolly end up with simonella and there's a lot of other unhealthy shit bout it. You get the same benefits from cooked eggs ESPECIALLY if you're eating fucking 19 of them lmao

You also take horrible suppliments that are shit for your body too. But eh i've been guilty of that cuz Mutant Mass isn't the best shit for your body either but im done with that and im back on HMS 90

I'm not gonna read your links lmao. Having big muscles doesnt mean you're in great shape and great health if you're stiff as fuck and your muscles only have strength but no endurance

I can hold myself in a pushup position and stay like that for a looooot longer then you can believe me
Old 05-16-10, 11:05 PM   #27
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Pro body builders almost ALWAYS take roids, I don't think that's healthy at all. lmao

There's some good things about raw eggs, but you'll prolly end up with simonella and there's a lot of other unhealthy shit bout it. You get the same benefits from cooked eggs ESPECIALLY if you're eating fucking 19 of them lmao

You also take horrible suppliments that are shit for your body too. But eh i've been guilty of that cuz Mutant Mass isn't the best shit for your body either but im done with that and im back on HMS 90

I'm not gonna read your links lmao. Having big muscles doesnt mean you're in great shape and great health if you're stiff as fuck and your muscles only have strength but no endurance

I can hold myself in a pushup position and stay like that for a looooot longer then you can believe me

Jack3d isnt bad for you lmao and mass xxx isnt bad either.. and as for my diet its probably one of the best out there.

so ya idc its my lifting routine and dieting so honestly idc what u think.
Old 05-16-10, 11:40 PM   #28
JTR
Jack The Ripper

protein shakes hurt your liver over the years but I still take some sometimes but I try to use HMS 90 instead when I can and i never use pre-performance stuff cuz it's bad for your health for sure
Old 05-16-10, 11:41 PM   #29
JTR
Jack The Ripper

then again so is smoking weed, but you're ugly and I don't like you so yea.
Old 05-17-10, 12:18 AM   #30
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2CE6 7D96

Well this thread went downhill fast...

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You