RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-10, 09:38 AM   #1
Retribution
Gone....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
all im saying dopium is, if you expect to be in afghanistan in 2 months you're fucking crazy

personaly 2 months, i dont think its enough training man like i said in the post before all the shit you have to go through. Good luck.
Old 08-31-10, 12:55 PM   #2
Dopium
Herb

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger
personaly 2 months, i dont think its enough training man like i said in the post before all the shit you have to go through. Good luck.

and about the brotherhood bro i know. and i will do anything and everything i possibly can to keep my squad safe and put my life on the line if i have to, to keep others safe and make it home. but at the same time will do everything i can to make it back home to family, and friends.
Old 08-31-10, 08:51 PM   #3
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium
and about the brotherhood bro i know. and i will do anything and everything i possibly can to keep my squad safe and put my life on the line if i have to, to keep others safe and make it home. but at the same time will do everything i can to make it back home to family, and friends.

You are putting your squad in danger just by being on their squad.
Old 08-31-10, 10:19 PM   #4
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
You are putting your squad in danger just by being on their squad.

Co-sign.

Maybe they'll send him over there by himself 2 DAYS into training when they realize how fuckin retarded he is just so he can be put out of his misery

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-10, 05:43 PM   #5
Dopium
Herb

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
Co-sign.

Maybe they'll send him over there by himself 2 DAYS into training when they realize how fuckin retarded he is just so he can be put out of his misery

lmfao oh the irony in you and Adam aka Bushy brows. you 2 would make a cute couple.. but i dont think Cola would like that so much...