RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-04, 08:13 PM   #1
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Sumthing My Boi and I did in Biology...

IP: E5EB 11E6

This had the chorus of Twista's "Kill Us All" we were just fucking around, so don't expect much...

(R-Rated aka Re$tricted)
With domestic violence, spits flowing acidic molecules, have your speakerboxx in silence, The Alliance, every motherfucking thing we stand for, time to annihalate every bitch when we command war, ya'll ain't ready, for these steady motherfuckers to rip emcees that ain't even half of makaveli, and when Rated walts on to the scence, all mics ignite with flames, call him da Microphone Phiend...
(Burch)
I rap with enthusiasm, pimp juice, and nerve, My step dad can suck this dick, cause that's what he deserves...
(R-Rated aka Re$tricted)
Mentally Ill and outta mind state, bullets cascade with a Mach-3 mortality rate, ya'll can't step to us, Burch and Rated keep it hotter than the dro tip of a 3-once blunt of Cannibus, about to bust, semi-automatics to beretta's like that motherfucking Mack-10, keep slipping, better conteract the way you motherfuckers acting...
(Burch)
This weeds reacting, my mind is slacking, I don't know what to do, my eyes turn red, my homeboi said, R-Rated can't stop, he wraps till the end, drinking bottles on hemi-hen, roll up a blunt, I'll show you bitches how to stunt...

(Chorus)
Now come and look into the minds of pimps you don't really wanna fuck with...
(Kill Em Allx3)
Looking death between the eyes and no one can save us..
Suicide on you hoes if I have to, make you die bitch!"
(Kill Us Allx3)
Looking death between the eyes and no one can save us..

(R-Rated aka Re$tricted)
With spits as sharp as lyrical glass shards, ya'll get fucked up trying to act hard, ya'll bitches ain't ever been threw the hood, where playaz get dipicted with sharpened objects of wood, pierced threw ya chest for fucking with the best, double platnium man you already know da rest, you ain't even a lyrical contender, you can't enter, get your dome dented until your sex rerenders....

Thats all we did in like 15 minutes, but that was Burch's first time rapping...soOo take it easy...

Give Sum Feedback...

~R~